Vision Hyundai Henrietta

4.6

Overall Rating 3.8867936/5Overall Rating 3.8867936/5Overall Rating 3.8867936/5rating 3.8867936rating 3.8867936
Overall Rating 2.11321/5Overall Rating 2.11321/5rating 2.11321rating 2.11321rating 2.11321

EC
Edwin C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 09/09/2019

Edwin,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

AP
Alan P.
West Henrietta, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/08/2019 Category: Service
We will take care of that
I feel every time i come in there they take care of me right then and there they are all so very attended to my needs
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 09/08/2019

Alan,
  Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that your service was exceptional and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

JI
Joan I.
The kind service I received
I was extremely happy with the service that I just received from Henrietta Hyundai - the men at the front desk are always great to me when I come in

I couldn't be more satisfied with the service - these men are an asset to Hyundai - Gregg, Matt and all the others at the service desk.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 09/07/2019

Joann

Joann G.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
EXCELLENT Service organization and individuals
Immediate concern for my needs, prompt resolution, informative Service person, Peter and excellent work---could NOT ask for anything more. The POPCORN is an extra treat.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 09/07/2019

Joann,

Susan H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great Service as always!
I'm never disappointed with the staff or the work at Vision Hyundai!
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 09/06/2019

Susan,

UB
Ursula A B.
Spencerport, NY
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly and timely
I make appointment and get service at time of my appointment. No extensive waiting. Staff very friendly and just plain old nice

Ursula,

PZ
Peter Z.
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Best service dept Greg and Cameron are the best

Peter,
   Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are so happy to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Sharon C.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Sharon
I can always get in when I call for an appointment

Sharon,

09/03/2019 Category: Service
2017 Sonata
Always prompt professional service.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 09/04/2019

Hi,
   Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that your service with us was excepyional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Candee C.
Geneseo, NY
2009 Hyundai Elantra Touring
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Nice people
It turned out that I needed more than just an oil change when I went to Vision Hyundai last week. They were very friendly and brought me out to the garage to se the problems that I was encountering. I needed a new oil pan and two new tires. They showed me how rusted the oil pans was and where the oil was leaking. They also showed me where the steel belts had broken on my two rear tires. They knew that I planned on going to a different location for my tires and did not even hint that I should buy them there at. Ision. I was very pleased with that. They replaced the oil pan quickly and the "damages" were not as high as I thought they would be.

Candee,
   Thank you for the 5 star review!! We are so happy to hear that your service was exceptional and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

KD
Kevin D.
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Who Ya Gonna Call? Vision Hyundai!
Our 19 yr old son, DPD, got his license 3 weeks ago and 8/27 his rear passenger tire shredded for no apparent reason while in a 65mph zone. Don't worry, DPD is fine and managed to do everything you should do when you blow a tire out. All 4 tires were just a year old however they are off the car all winter because we use snow tires so the actual mileage on our tires is very low. DPD is on the Autism Spectrum and this had the potential of causing a driving set back. A neighbor was out that way and went to meet DPD. Once there he called me with a SURPRISE...Hyundai did not put spare tires in the Elantra's this particular year and the fix a flat kit that they supplemented with was not fixing a shredded tire. So I called Greg Melino, the service manager at Hyundai Vision. (Hence the title of this review) He got a tow truck right out to the breakdown. He gave me his cell # so that I could keep in touch until I was able to meet DPD and our neighbor, who drove him from the breakdown to the dealership. When I walked in, the service writers asked me if I missed them. (I had just been in 2 weeks before getting the car inspected and we were in over the weekend to pick up our new car. I laughed) Greg took us right back to the service bay and introduced us to Jeremy, who was working on the car. He showed us the damage and the shredded tire. We all agreed that we couldn't see any reason why it shredded. He was going to speak with the tire company which ultimately led to them having it to send the manufacturer so it could be evaluated. I stressed the importance of this car needing a spare tire kit and that if we had to order one then lets get it done. I stopped to have a brief conversation with the owner of the dealership, Joe, thanking him for Greg and letting him know just how amazing the service dept is. I also told him that until this past weekend our 4 other purchasing experiences at the dealership had been less than stellar and that it was because of Greg and his team that we have continued to buy there. (We have owned 5 cars from there. We currently have 3 of those 5 in our possession) The next day when we went back to get DPD's car the check engine light was on. Matt grabbed the code off the car and we all agreed to leave it another day. As I was backing out from a front parking spot I heard a loud scrape sound. Everyone that was outside turned and looked at us. When I got home I realized that a piece of rebar that anchors the parking spot markers to the ground had grabbed my front bumper and ripped it. The next day when we went back to get the car I went right to Joe and told him what happened. He looked at my bumper and said, "Let's get Greg. He will get it taken care of." Needless to say I am getting a new bumper and DPD has a new tire AND a spare tire kit thanks to Greg. The check engine light issue was taken care of and DPD was ready to drive again. We cannot say enough about the amazing, wonderful person that Greg is. Over the years we have gotten to know him very well. He treats us like we are family. The salesman we worked with the weekend before, John, he checked in on us every time we were in. And Teddy, I can't forget sweet Teddy and his security dog, he is just so respectful and kind. Thank you EVERYONE for truly caring. See you all soon but hopefully not to soon. lol

Kevin,
  as always, we are honored to have you and your family as part of the Vision family.  We are glad your son was back on the road with no major set backs.  We hope you enjoy your Labor Day weekend.

Timely and correct
The repair was made timely and correctly and the cost was explained.

Hello,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that your service was exceptional and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Hyundai in Henrietta
I had the airbag light on. My appt was at 930 n by 10:25 i was out of there thank u.

Hi,

RD
Robert D.
Hornell, NY
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Always the best. I can trust the guys behind the service desk.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 08/31/2019

Robert,

Craig H.
Kendall, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
As always
Just a routine appointment - oil, filter, and rotate tires - but enough, again, to confirm for me that I continue to take my vehicle to the right dealer for service. Greg Melino, who has been with Vision Hyundai since I purchased my FIRST Santa Fe in 2007, is always helpful, professional, courteous, pleasant - you name it, if it's good, it's Greg! I was in and out quickly, with no "add ons" to cost any extra money.

I am ALWAYS pleased with the service at Vision. Greg and the rest of his department do a great job.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 08/30/2019

IM
Irene M.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Best service
I did not have to wait long for my car to be serviced and I didn’t have to wait long in the waiting room. The staff was very efficient.

Irene,

DA
Deborah A.
Fairport, NY
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/29/2019 Category: Service
I always happy with the service I receive

Deborah,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that your service with us was exceptional,and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Rachelle R.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great customer service!
Top quality customer service!!

Rachelle,

Dawn G.
Lima, NY
08/28/2019 Category: Service
hyundai service center
I have always had good service and friendly atmoshere every time I go to get service done on my car

Dawn,