Vision Hyundai Henrietta

4.6

Overall Rating 3.8867936/5Overall Rating 3.8867936/5Overall Rating 3.8867936/5rating 3.8867936rating 3.8867936
Overall Rating 2.11321/5Overall Rating 2.11321/5rating 2.11321rating 2.11321rating 2.11321

Linda B.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Service Survey
Welcomed the information regarding work that could be done on the car, prior to actual work being performed, so time could be given to review and prioritize for future car needs.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 08/29/2019

Linda,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

WS

Lori S.
Fairport, NY
2019 Hyundai Kona
08/27/2019 Category: Service
They were very nice to me.
When I called to make appointment terry told me what was wrong with my car and he was right he was very helpful.

Lori,
  Thank you for the 5 star reveiw!  We are pleased to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

KC
Karen C.
Not complete!

Karen,
   Thank you for the feedback.  We hope to better serve you in the future.

Alexandra S.
great
great

Alex,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!!  We are pleased to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

KD
Kevin D.
08/26/2019 Category: Service
As promised last time this review title is "Consistency "
We are now officially 5 cars deep into our relationship with Vision Hyundai. 2 are are past cars and we currently own 2 and lease 1. The sales part is often frustrating however the service is ALWAYS consistent. I am greeted with a smile and treated with respect. This particular visit was just before we leased a car. I brought in the 2013 Hyundai Elantra for a head to toe lookover making very clear that we are passing it on to our 19 year old college son and it MUST be safe. It was inspected, the oil was changed and typical maintenance was done. I asked for Jason to work on the car because he always does a great job, not that others don't. What makes him different is that when he is standing behind the desk waiting to ask a service writer a question he always says hi. He remembers who I am and that is important to me. This time he located me hiding quietly in the showroom just to thank me for asking for him. He then proceeded to do a great job on the car. The consistency of this department and it's people FAR exceeds any dealership I have ever dealt with and it is why I am willing to deal with the frustrations of the sale process. Kudos to Greg M for expecting so much from his crew. It truly makes a difference and provides a consistency that you usually don't get at a service shop.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 08/26/2019

Kevin,
  Thank you both for the 5 star review!  I did check with John today to make sure that your new purchase went smooth.  I am glad to hear that he took car of you!

08/25/2019 Category: Service
Service was great and helpful.
I recently bought a 2013 Sonata from a friend. Unfortunately I trusted the friend to have the car in good condition. It was not. But I took it to Vision and they took care of everything that needed to be done to make the car like brand new. I was impressed with the friendly, courteous and helpful service. Cameron answered all my questions in layman terms that I could understand. About 8 years ago I bought a used car from Vision but was not impressed with the service dept. So now in 2019 I was very pleasantly surprised and happy how the service dept has improved. I hope they keep it up. I can't thank them enough for everything that was done on my car. I will continue to bring my Sonata to them for servicing.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 08/25/2019

Hi,
  Thank you for the 5 star review! I am so happy to hear that your service with us was exceptional and we were able exceed your expectations.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

08/24/2019 Category: Service

Hi,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that your service was exceptional and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Jeffrey M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/24/2019 Category: Service
Convenient appointment
The service is comprehensive, timely and friendly.

(Please note: in future correspondence, ntmacbay@gmail.com is the contact information for Nicole MacBay, not Jeffrey MacBay...thanks so much!)

Jeffrey,

Kathy S.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/23/2019 Category: Service
never a disappointment
can't say it often enough....the service is superior...the staff is simply the best

Kathy,

SUPER Job
SUPER Job
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 08/23/2019

Earnest,
  Thank you for the 5 star review and the donuts! We are pleased to hear that your service was exceptional and we look forward to seeing you again.

PN
Pat N.
Scottsville, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, professional
I’ve always taken my car to this dealership.
The service desk guys are very friendly and professional.
Never any problems with getting an appointment and pretty much the time I’m told is right on.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 08/23/2019

Pat,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  Thank you for being a long time customer.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

SK
Samantha K.
Perry, NY
not me
I believe you have the wrong email for a customer. I do not own a Hyundai Sonata, or any Hyundai. please review your customers contact information. thank you.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 08/21/2019

Hi,
   Thank you for letting us know.  I will look into this and resolve it.

Richard M.
Macedon, NY
2014 Hyundai Azera
Questioning our loyalty to Vision
Sad that my car took 8 days to replace the brakes and do a NYS Inspection because they couldn't procure the correct RF brake caliper. Also the emergency brake didnt work after I picked up the car, after it had a new sticker applied. This is the 2nd year in a row my e-brake didnt work after "passing" my inspection. This isn't our 1st questionable service we'd received from the fine folks at Vision Hyundai Henrietta either. We were denied a sale by one of the salesmen a few months back because we "couldn't afford what we have on the lot. You should go to Visionauto.com and look what we have there..." Pathetic. I like the people in the service department. We've been bringing our cars here since our 1st Hyundai purchase in 2012 and never have issues. Just a little peaved these last few visits. Questioning our loyalty. Questioning our next purchase from them as well. Greg Melino is the service manager, and I feel he's a decent guy. This isn't a dig at him, nor the service department in general. I wasnt happy about spending $1600 on repairs and picking up my car with a failed emergency brake after an inspection, or oily fingerprints on the door.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 08/21/2019

Richard,
  Thank you for the time to take my call.  Again, I am very sorry about your experience you had here.  As we discussed I will put the credit in.

David S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Fast efficient excellent service

David,
   Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are so happy to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Jackquelyn S.
Spencerport, NY
2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/20/2019 Category: Service
friendly clean pleasant place to wait
good service and quick.

Jackquelyn,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are happy to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Ahmed Mohsen S.
Penfield, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Thanks guys
Never disappointed yet.

Ahmed,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  As always, It was a pleasure seeing you, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

AA
Alan A.
08/20/2019 Category: Service
they know what they are doing
over 15 years of good service for over 5 different cars

Alan,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are honored to have you as part of the Vision family, and look forward to many more years to come.

Judith R.
Gates, NY
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Best service!
Best service department in New York.

Judith,
  Thank you for the 5 star review! We are pleased to hear that your service was exceptional and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

WP
Wanda P.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/18/2019 Category: Service
The Best Service Center
As usual,
These guys do all they can to fix my problems, make recommendations and assist anyway they can.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 08/19/2019