Vision Hyundai Henrietta

4.6

Overall Rating 3.8867936/5Overall Rating 3.8867936/5Overall Rating 3.8867936/5rating 3.8867936rating 3.8867936
Overall Rating 2.11321/5Overall Rating 2.11321/5rating 2.11321rating 2.11321rating 2.11321
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

12/04/2019 Category: Service
Always willing to get me right in and with a smile
I am usually calling with a day or 2 before my inspection is up or need an oil change, They are always very good to get me in as soon as they can. And when there I am usually on a time constraint and get me out in such a timely fashion. I appreciate it guys. I do have one suggestion though, please either or both, fix the phones, as of late I have had a very hard time getting through to service. I have been hung up on more times than I can count and transferred to sales more than that. The other half of suggestion is please teach your employees phone etiquette. I have never in the years I have been a customer there ever been been asked if I could be put on hold, or thanked for calling. Honestly most of the time phone interactions are down right rude. I just try to make appointments as little as possible to avoid calling. other than that sales, and service have been pleasant and very good. thank you
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 12/05/2019

Hi,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  Thank you for the feedback and I will look into the concerns that you have.  We look forward to better serving you in the future!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/15/2019 Category: Service
I would like to take a moment to thank Greg M. for taking the time to address my concerns and provide a solution that I am happy with. Thank you again!

09/15/2019 Category: Service
dissappointed
I have never had an issue prior to this and was very disappointed by it.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 09/16/2019

Hi,
   Thank you for the time to take my call.  I look forward to better serving  you in the future.

KC
Karen C.
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Not complete!
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 08/28/2019

Karen,
   Thank you for the feedback.  We hope to better serve you in the future.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Not the usual service I've been used to... :(
Missed expired inspection (my fault as well), tried to up-sell brakes before I needed them, forgot to reset computer's 'service needed' reminder. Gotta go back now...
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 08/14/2019

Hi,
  Thank you for the feedback.  I am sorry to hear your service was not up to standards.  Please give me a call at 292 0500.  I will be back in the office on 8/15.

Churchville, NY
08/04/2019 Category: Service
Inspection
Meh
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 08/05/2019

Hi,
  Thank you for the review!  We are pleased to hear that your service with us was good, we look forward to seeing you in the future.

AN
Andrew N.
Walworth, NY
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Poor quality of work
2 tires rotations in a row there was damage to my wheels. Trying to take care of with Greg melino with very little communication from him. Still not taken care of. Very unhappy with service
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 08/01/2019

Thank you for the feed back, As I had said when you are free give me a call or text and we get get you in.

Jean S.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Jean Smith
Please see other comments.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 06/20/2019

Jean,
  Thank you for the feedback.  I am sorry to hear that your service was not up to standards.  We look forward to better serving you in the future.

AR
Adam R.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Decent place.
Service was fine.

06/06/2019 Category: Service
Good service, not great place.
This was my second visit for an oil change. Both times I've gone to this location, there were so many cars in the lot that I could barely fine a space to park for servicing. Additionally, both times, the service area and customer lounge reeked of cigarette smoke (in my opinion). It was so bad to the point that I ended up sitting on the opposite end of the building.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 06/07/2019

Adam,
  Thank you for the feedback.  I am sorry to hear that your service was not up to par, We do not allow smoking in our building, and I can understand that people do smoke and the smoke lingers on there cloths, and the smell to some people is not appealing.  I also appoligize for the the amount of cars we have on our lot.  We hope to better serve you in the future.  please reconsider this review, as it was more about the way the advisor treated you.

James B.
Friendly,knoledgeable staff,well maintained facility
Always treated well . Needs handled promptly and efficiently
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 06/06/2019

James,
  Thank you forthe 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

06/05/2019 Category: Service
Pete was great!
Due to issues in the past I would not recommend this dealership. But pete was great!!!!
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 06/06/2019

Hi,
  Thank you forthe 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that Pete treated you well, I would like to know what has happened in the past, if you would like to contact me at 292 0500 or you can e mail me at gmelino@visionautomotivegroup.com.

J F M.
Pittsford, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/16/2019 Category: Service
failed starter
The starter motor of the Santa Fe had to be fixed. The car has only 76,000 miles on it. I feel that I should not have to pay for this but I had to pay anyway. Hyundai says there is a 100.000 miles warranty on the drive train. Apparently they do not consider the starter pat of the drive train. Now, I do ask, how can you drive the car if the starter does not work.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 05/16/2019

J.F.
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

James C.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
see previous comments
see previous comments
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 05/15/2019

James,
   Thank you for hte feedback.  We are in the process of updating the waiting area.  I do agree d uring the transnition the waiting room is not the most disarable.

Jennifer C.
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed after many years
The service representative had pertinent information to share, yet went about it in an argumentative, demeaning and rude manner. He did apologize after I went to speak to him about this, and he enddd up finding coupons for my service. This was a reasonable gesture. The thing is, I am willing to pay for my service, I’m not willing to be mistreated!
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 04/29/2019

Jeniifer,
  Thank you for the feedback.  I am sorry to hear that your service with us was not up to standards.  I will address this issue with the service advisor.   Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Pittsford, NY
2008 Hyundai Elantra
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Pete the customer service advisor recommended needed services for my 2008 Elantra. He is very knowledgeable and very concerned about his customers. I am very glad I had the work done there as I might have needed expensive repairs in the future. I applaud everyone at Vision. They never let their customers leave without being completely satisfied.

Misundered customer services recommended
I am the wife of the owner. I brought my 2008 Elantra in for a free oil change and to have an inspection. I ended up agreeing to mutable services that I did not understand and felt it would be best to have them performed there. All I was given was total amount for the services.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 04/18/2019

Hi,
  Thank you for the feedback and for taking Peters call.  Please use this link to rescore.

John M.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
04/17/2019 Category: Service
The work in the past was exceptional.
Tire rotation not performed. The time it took to perform all the work on the work order is questionable because it was much shorter of a wait which raises a question, was all the work completed that was shown done on the work order? I'm not sure that it was and I am not sure if I would recommend the business to a friend. In the past the work requested and done was exceptional.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 04/18/2019

John,
  Thank you for the review.  I did check and all services we’re rendered including the tire rotation.  If you have and questions please contact me at 292 0500.

James W.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
needs comunication
they need to make sure you are in the computer when making appointment.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 04/10/2019

James,
  Thank you for the feedback.  We have resolved the issue with the computer.  I am sorry that you experienced a mis communication.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

04/05/2019 Category: Service
Staff at Hyundai Henrietta - HORRIBLE
Hyundai Henrietta does not honor Hyundai Assurance Car Care Special Offers!!!!! Also, making an appointment doesn’t matter b/c they never get it in at the appointed time.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 04/06/2019

ER,
   Thank you for the feedback.  You had indicated on your night drop envelope that you wanted a very no specific service.   We simply called you to clarify what service you had wanted as you had not done any of the recommend factory services in the past. You had indicated you only wanted the 82500 k service and that is what we performed for you.   You did not pay any additional money other then the 23 dollars for the tire rotation.  Any questions or concerns you can reach me at 292 0500.

Donna S.
Bloomfield, NY
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Dirty and slow, part 2
My original rating will remain the same. All the representative at Hyundai did was completely change the context of my remarks, and reply to me to suit the dealership.

04/01/2019 Category: Service
Dirty and slow.
This place needs a good cleaning, attention to the bathroom facilities and faster service. Who has time to sit there for 2 hours for just an oil change and inspection? Not to mention the upsell at the end.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 04/01/2019

Hi Donna,
  Thank you for the feedback.  I do want to ensure you that your oil change is free, and other services unfortunity we do hav to charge for.  The air filter is not part of an oil change.  Any questions please contact me @ 292 0500.

ES
Elizabeth S.
West Henrietta, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/28/2019 Category: Service
New brakes -- not so much.
I had the front brakes serviced (replaced pads and rotors) 3.5 months ago due to a grinding noise and pads being worn (52,600 miles on vehicle). I have driven the vehicle approximately 4,000 miles in this time (56,700 miles on vehicle). I drive mostly in our town (stop and go, 30-45mph speed limit), and a little bit on the highway (may be 25%). There is a clunk sound right as the car comes to a complete stop. It started doing this when the brakes were replaced. It never made this noise prior. The vehicle technician and service adviser recommend driving the vehicle more - in fact, take it on a long trip. Long trip, more than 4000 miles? Where I would be on the highway, not braking as much? That makes no sense. It's normal for new brake pads and rotors to need to be worn in, but that happens within 1000 miles usually.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 03/29/2019

Elizabeth,
  Thank you for the feedback.  I did speak with the tech and the tech confirmed that new brakes were installed on the car, when the tech checked the brakes at your visit he could physically see that the breaks were not worn in yet, as the reason why he had said to so more long distence drivingto get the breaks warm to allow them the break in.  Any questions, please call me @ 292 0500

Fairport, NY
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Unhappy customer (3 vehicles purchased within the family) with over a decade of experience with this dealership. Don't use profanity when answering the phone with a customer! Provide A working new vehicle with no damage!😒 Missing My car for a week now! 😆 Pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 03/28/2019

Hi D.F.
  Thank you for the review.  Again as when we spoke on the phone, I am very sorry we are waiting for the recall harness to come in.  Unfortunalty I can not control over the back order status.  I assure you as soon as the part arrives we will make it a priority to repair your car.