Vision Hyundai Henrietta

4.6

Overall Rating 3.8867936/5Overall Rating 3.8867936/5Overall Rating 3.8867936/5rating 3.8867936rating 3.8867936
Overall Rating 2.11321/5Overall Rating 2.11321/5rating 2.11321rating 2.11321rating 2.11321

David M.
12/06/2019 Category: Service
friendly laid back service!
This dealership makes you feel like they really care; and down to earth people is refreshing.

DI
Douglas I.
Easy, no pressure service
I have to believe there is a resurgence of car owners today bringing their vehicles in for service at automotive dealerships. What used to be a dreaded experience of long wait times, arm twisting, and overpriced repairs, is now streamlined and affordable. I have much more confidence bringing my vehicle in for service at a dealership rather than at a chain type repair facility.

TC
Thomas C.
Macedon, NY
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Tom C
Great job. Runs good, well done

Sharon S.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Assy-fuel pump
Good service. Professional. Interested in taking care of clients needs. Set up client with car rental in minutes. Needed to wait for parts but job was done when parts came in. PETE took very good care of me and my Santa fe. CHRIS BURCH DID A wonderful job fixing my suv. THANK YOU ALL.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 12/06/2019

Sharon,
  Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  We are so happy to hear that Pete and Chris took good care of you, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

David D.
Henrietta, NY
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent Job
Matt & Jason did an excellent job explaining what the problems were with our Santa Fe and providing options for the corrective actions. Thank you

David,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!   We are so happy to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

John S.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Professional
Treated professionally. Work done promptly. Nice counterman.

John,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

MK
Melissa K.
Caledonia, NY
2014 Hyundai Veloster
Fast and courteous
I went in without an appointment with an emergency issue and they took my car in right away and had it fixed within an hour. I was very happy. The only thing I thought was bad policy was a standard $100 diagnostic fee. I just don't think first of all every problem requires the same level of time and effort analyzing. Secondly, as far as customer service it feels like a standard gouging at the mechanic. I don't think it should necessarily be free. I just think it could be more fairly applied.

Melissa,
   Thank you for the 5 star review!  Thank you for the feedback.  I can understand your concern.

12/04/2019 Category: Service
The work was done quickly and the price was exactly as I was told when I made the appointment.

Hi,
  Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  We are so happy to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Mary P.
Geneseo, NY
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Recall to reflash ecm.
The repair was done in the time I was told!

Mary,
 Thank you for the review!  We are pleased to hear that your service was exceptional and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

TW
Timothy W.
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Very excellent sales and service.

Timothy,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are so happy to hear that your service was exceptional and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

routine

NH
Nyoka H.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Repairs
They took care of everything without any hassales
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 11/29/2019

Nyoka,
  Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  We are happy to hear that your service was exceptional and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Robert S.
Avon, NY
11/29/2019 Category: Service
service dpt. respects my input
they listen to me and my needs
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 12/01/2019

In and out on time 😁😁 😁 to p
P
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 11/29/2019

Craig,
  Thank you for the 5 star review! We are so happy to hear that your service was exceptional and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

JE
They are people friendley
Greg crew is Great
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 11/28/2019

Joseph,
  Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that your service was exceptional and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

11/26/2019 Category: Service
On time, explained everything they were going to do, and limited time in waiting area.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 11/27/2019

HH
Howard H.
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Recent routine visit
Great service. Prompt and thorough.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 11/26/2019

Howard,
   Thank you for the 5 star review!   WE are so haapy to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

HB
Harry B.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/24/2019 Category: Service
all repairs an work is properly completed.
Never any problem with service issues on my Vehicles.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 11/25/2019

Harry,

GS
Gary S.
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/24/2019 Category: Service
great place
wonderful in all departments!
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 11/25/2019

Gary,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!   We are pleased to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.