Overall Rating 2.16667/5Overall Rating 2.16667/5rating 2.16667rating 2.16667rating 2.16667

Melinda S.

Andy E.
2012 Hyundai Azera
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Ok Service
Usual oil filter service was fine but mechanic totally missed a bubble on the sidewalk of one of my tires AFTER rotating them. Makes me wonder if anything else goes overlooked.
SANTOS R M. from Vision Hyundai Of Webster responded on 09/18/2018

MF
Molly F.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Everyone in the serve department are wonderful helpful and fast!!!
SANTOS R M. from Vision Hyundai Of Webster responded on 09/12/2018

Thanks for the positive feedback

Arsen M.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Clean, professional, on time hi
Friendly, professional,
SANTOS R M. from Vision Hyundai Of Webster responded on 09/11/2018

THANKS FOR THE POSITIVE FEEDBACK WAS A PLEASURE HAVING YOU.

JV
Julie V.
09/07/2018
Amazing, patient and understanding staff.
Joe Wagner and Mark Ostrander are 2 of the most patient and respectful salesmen I have ever dealt with. I cannot thank them enough. I need not say more - they know how much they helped. My mother was treated so respectfully. I truly could not have asked for better service for her! Thanks guys! I hope you see this and know that all you both did was so appreciated by her and my appreciation is ten fold! Again, I thank you! I'm confident in saying when I myself am ready to purchase again I know who to call.
SANTOS R M. from Vision Hyundai Of Webster responded on 09/08/2018

THANKS FOR THE POSITIVE FEEDBCAK

PL
Patricia L.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Your people are just so courteous and friendly - even staff as they pass by while I wait for service,
I am stating that once again, your staff have excelled in servicing my car and/ or any questions I may have. The one disappointment is that no one mentioned that my inspection is is due (just noticed that). Thank you once again for your superior service !!!!!!
SANTOS R M. from Vision Hyundai Of Webster responded on 09/07/2018

Thanks for the positive feedback

Susan C.
Williamson, NY
09/05/2018 Category: Service
The best service experience (even when it's bad news)
Santos (manager), Dave (scheduler), and Steve (repairman). Can't get any better than that!
SANTOS R M. from Vision Hyundai Of Webster responded on 09/05/2018

Thanks for the positive feed back

2013 Hyundai Veloster
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Service sucks
The dealershi is fine but service dept needs work.
SANTOS R M. from Vision Hyundai Of Webster responded on 09/01/2018

2012 Hyundai Azera
Whipper blades
Very clean and customer friendly.

THANKS FOR THE POSITIVE FEEDBACK WE VALUE POSITIVE FEEDBACK

Ontario, NY
2018 Hyundai Kona
Questionnable
Had an oil change and tire rotation on Saturday 8/25/18 because I got a “service indicator light” on my dash. However, even after the service, the “indicator light” is still showing on the dash. As it turns out technician did not reset a switch, or something. Not happy because I have to go back again.

SORRY ABOUT THE INCONVIENENCE WILL CORRECT THE SITUATION

SD
Sharon D.
Courtesy Staff
Santos in service is always accommodating, friendly, and efficient. I have recommended my enitre family to this dealership!!

Henrietta, NY
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Great
Quick and easy.

AD
Anthony D.
08/27/2018 Category: Service
super fast and excellent service
the folks at vision hyundai always treat me with respect and courtesy. they recently unclogged a drainage line and didn't even charge me.
SANTOS R M. from Vision Hyundai Of Webster responded on 08/27/2018

TO
Teresa O.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/24/2018 Category: Service
They take care of you
I was very happy to return to Hyundai of Webster for my service. They gave me a great deal on new tires and took care of that and my oil change in less than the time I expected.
SANTOS R M. from Vision Hyundai Of Webster responded on 08/25/2018

THANKS FOR THE POSITIVE FEEDBACK WAS A PLEASURE HAVEING YOU

RD
Rita D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/23/2018 Category: Service
well done
Even with parts delays and other issues, Frank never failed to keep us up to date on the process of the repairs
SANTOS R M. from Vision Hyundai Of Webster responded on 08/24/2018

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Santos got me in the same day and gave me a loaner while work was being done.
Service Dept. is great
SANTOS R M. from Vision Hyundai Of Webster responded on 08/23/2018

Joseph D.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Owner
Great service and sales department. Easy to make an appointment thorough service and great customer care
SANTOS R M. from Vision Hyundai Of Webster responded on 08/21/2018

SANTOS R M. from Vision Hyundai Of Webster responded on 08/21/2018

Denise C.
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
The service is fast and professional. The staff is polite and helpful. I feel I can trust the work they do on my motor vehicle.
SANTOS R M. from Vision Hyundai Of Webster responded on 08/20/2018