Overall Rating 2.16667/5Overall Rating 2.16667/5rating 2.16667rating 2.16667rating 2.16667

Carole C.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/13/2018 Category: Service
acceptable
acceptable

Penfield, NY
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Great service. Friendly staff.

Alla S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/10/2018 Category: Service
fast service.
Friendly staff, free WI-FI, easy to schedule an appointment on line.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service and professionalism
I like to make early morning appointments because they take my car as soon as I get in.
The service manager was very friendly and we had a good talk. It's nice to be greeted and have friendly conversation.
The work on my car as always was first rate and the service manager assured me that everything on the car looked really good.

11/08/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I've taken my Sonata to Vision Hyundai multiple times and, each time, they did a good job and gave me a good price on the labor.

11/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly atitude
wait wasn't too long

GQ
George Q.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Always convenient
I starting coming here last year after having wasted time and expense at the Hyundai dealership i originally bought from. They have been very proficient in servicing this vehicle and very cost effective as well. I wish the Hyundai brand had more value than it currently does as i would like to keep driving these vehicles in the future, but it may not be possible as my vehicles value has plummeted in 2 years since new and the insurance costs are abysmal.

11/01/2018 Category: Service
Body shop repair
Very courteous but actual turn-around should be faster or supply customers with a loaner car after car rental insurance is maxed out

10/31/2018 Category: Service
Staff was friendly
Overall service was good. Staff was friendly and facility was clean. It was just a long wait of an hour for an oil change.

10/30/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai review
Great staff, pleasant wait area, competent mechanics. I enjoy having my car serviced here.

My only negative comment is that upon entering the service building, three salesmen were exiting, talking very loudly and used the f*&$ word.

10/30/2018 Category: Service
My first experience
Not certain I can tell
You at this point what makes this place great
GARY D. from Vision Hyundai Of Webster responded on 11/03/2018

It is very common in the salt states to have to service brake caliper sliders. The grease gets washed away and corrosion occurs causing the calipers to not move as feeely as they should and can result in premature brake wear. When we see this occuring we suggest performing this maintenance. It is not a warranty defect but an environmental issue.

Steven S.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service as usual!
Couldn't be happier with Vision Hyundai Webster!!!

Mary B.
Mary
Thorough check of car. Suggestions for next service. Helped me with connect to wireless in my car.

HA
Harry A.
Ontario, NY
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Quality of workmanship
My car was in the body shop for repair after being in a frontend accident...it came out of the shop looking like new!

TONY M.
Geneva, NY
10/18/2018
BAD FRAME
PURCHASED A TRUCK , FIRST TIME ON A LIFT THE FRAME BROKE IN HALF. FOUND THAT THE RUSTPROOFING, BLACK TAR WAS COVERING THE RUSTED FRAME. FRAME HAS RUST HOLES FROM FRONT TO BACK. TRUCK UNSAFE TO DRIVE. AFTER TALKING TO MANAGERS FOR 6 MONTHS OF DELAYS THEY PASSED IT ON TO THE LAWYERS. WHY SENT ME A LETTER STATING THAT THEY WILL NOT HELP. I WAS LOOKING THROUGH THE REVIEWS AND SAW ONE OTHER THAT STATED HE GOT A BAD FRAME. LOOKED AGAIN TO PRINT IT OUT AND REVIEW WAS GONE. BUYER BEWARE.

Serena M.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Everything was quick and painless. I felt confident handing over my vehicle and didn’t mind hanging out with the nice salesmen in the lobby. Every employee that walked by said hi with a smile!

10/13/2018 Category: Service
Great Work
Great job Webster Hyundai.

Donald G.

East Rochester, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, Superb Service!
We just moved here from Katy, TX after purchasing our 2018 Santa Fe in May 2018. After moving to E Rochester, we had to find a Hyundai dealer to get our first oil change. Vision was closest to our home, so we got our oil changed there & it was friendly service! I guess we will be going to Vision in Webster from now on.