SF
Stephen F.
Valrico, FL
09/29/2020
Incompetent Sales Manager
Contacted the Sales Manager Durbin Keeney about a 2013 Passat TDI. After asking multiple times for a price of the vehicle because it was not listed on their website, along with other pertinent information, he evaded and failed to respond to any of my requests. Hoping to get a substantial dialogue going I made an offer and instead of informing me of the list price or counter offering, he merely rejected the offer. I have never dealt with such an incompetent sales agent. I highly recommend Mr. Keeney re-evaluate he chosen profession. If this is how a so-called manager 'negotiates' a potentonel sale, then I cannot in good faith recommend this dealership to anyone.

SF
Stephen F.
Valrico, FL
09/29/2020
Incompetent Sales Manager

Two Harbors, MN
Volkswagen Tiguan
04/23/2020 Category: Service
I always get good service from VW. I highly recommend this dealer for all your Volkswagen needs

TN

EG
Emily G.
Pengilly, MN
04/13/2020 Category: Service
Emily said Nick and the staff were helpful.

AR
Andrew R.
04/13/2020 Category: Service
Andrew said that the place was easy to work with, he had no problems andthey were very good.

JAYSON P.
Clear Lake, MN
Volkswagen Tiguan
04/12/2020 Category: Service
Terrific Service
I was able to get in for an oil change the same day I went in to make an appointment! The advisors and techs were very kind and helpful! I would highly recommend getting service done at this dealership!

EB
Eric B.
04/09/2020 Category: Service
Eric said the service was completed without problems.

TJ
TROY J.
Moose Lake, MN
Volkswagen Golf
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient service!
Loved the service and our service partner Jared! He made our experience easy and smooth! Communication was excellent!

TA
Thomas A.
Hoyt Lakes, MN
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Thomas said he likes all the people, the service and the vehicle.

KR
KEVIN R.
Superior, WI
Volkswagen Jetta
03/27/2020 Category: Service
I enjoy doing business with Volkswagen of Duluth
I love bringing my business to Volkswagen of Duluth. They have always done whatever they could to take care of me and my vehicle. I have been doing business here for a couple years now and plan to keep doing just that. I appreciate the hard work by the team. I plan to continue my business here and actually look forward to it.

LANCE B.
Superior, WI
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Hospitality!
The entire staff was very helpful. Nice people.

EM
Emil M.
Deer River, MN
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Emil said his experience is very good. The staff does a very good job every time.

IS
IAN S.
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
03/15/2020 Category: Service
Service with a smile
Like always, a pleasant, professional experience.

DZ
Dean Z.
Embarrass, MN
03/12/2020 Category: Service
Dean said this business was good. He was happy with them. They did not take long.