Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

JOHN A.
Superior, WI
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Sales great. Service horrible.
The work done on my car was horrible and they didn't fix it and wanted 900 for that. I bought a new car other than price sales was great.

NS
NAOMI S.
Maple, WI
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
The guys are always super cordial and helpful. I stopped in without and appt just to have someone listen to my brakes and start a service ticket for me. Appt scheduled 3 days later to repair.

PK
Parker K.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Parker said the business was friendly. He said he had a good experience and the repairs were done in a timely manner.

FP
Forbes P.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Forbes said that the customer service was extremely up to par. He said that the service they got was exceptional.

PG
Paul G.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Paul said they do good service.

TG
Tim G.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Tim said the guy communicated well. They got him out when they said. There was no effort on their part. Jim is doing a good job.

Carol M.
Wayzata, MN
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Carol said they were really helpful and seemed like they cared about her and her vehicle.

AR
ANDREW R.
Volkswagen Passat
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Great

BD
Bruce D.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Bruce said that the business was very polite and the service was timely.

HR
HEIDI R.
Toivola, MI
11/26/2018 Category: Sales
2018 Tiguan
Great car, great people. Worth the 4-hour drive to get my new ride.

DK
DURBIN K.
11/17/2018 Category: Sales
Second purchase at VW OF DULUTH
Always hassle free car buying experience.

BL
Breanna L.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Breanna said the staff couldn't program her key and felt she was charged a lot.

BV
Brendon V.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Brendon said he had to get his vehicle towed to the business. Although they were super busy, they got him in right away and fixed the issue. All in a timely manner, they also gave him a loaner. .

Clear Lake, MN
Volkswagen Atlas
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful service
The staff in the service department are very helpful and kind! They had plenty of knowledge about what the recall was on my Tiguan and explained it to me to where I could understand it. They gave me a loaner car so I could run errands while my Tiguan was getting work done. I would highly recommend VW of Duluth to get service work done!

MK
Michele K.
Eveleth, MN
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Michele said the staff did not have all the services she requested on record. She stated that the one particular thing she wanted done was overlooked. She noticed that a hubcap was missing and the vehicle was out of alignment after the visit. She said that since she returned to have the vehicle aligned is has being driving wobbly.

MICHAEL L.
Calumet, MI
11/14/2018 Category: Sales
Courteous and very accommodating.
We traveled over 230 miles just to interact with this dealership and our decision couldn't have been a better one. Their inventory and pricing was unmatched. The salesman interaction was superb. I was well worth the trip to deal with such a profession sales group. They answered every question, allowed us to test drive multiple vehicles and arranged appropriate financing. For a Volkswagen, I would never go to a different dealership.
Ana B. from Volkswagen of Duluth responded on 11/14/2018

Hi Michael, we appreciate you coming from such a distance, and I'm so glad that we were able to exceed your expectations! Thank you for letting us help you find the right vehicle! We hope to see you again in the future.

GB
GRETCHEN B.
Grand Rapids, MN
Volkswagen Golf Alltrack
11/14/2018 Category: Sales
Love my new Golf Alltrack. Tyler M and Amber D were so helpful and easy to work with.
Ana B. from Volkswagen of Duluth responded on 11/14/2018

Congratulations on your new Golf Alltrack! Please do not hesitate on letting us know how we can assit you in the future!

KIMBERLY S.
Superior, WI
Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen
11/11/2018 Category: Sales
Relaxed and Low Pressure Experience
I had been car shopping for two years and knew what I wanted in a car and a dealership. I had had some bad experiences and was able to share these concerns with my salesman at VW of Duluth. Nick was great. He put me at ease and helped me find the perfect car--my new Jetta Sportwagon!
Ana B. from Volkswagen of Duluth responded on 11/12/2018

Hi Kimberly! Thank you for letting us help you find the perfect car! Please do not hesitate on letting us know how we can help you in the future.

Congras on your Jetta!! :)

DAVID L.
Minneapolis, MN
11/08/2018 Category: Service
VW of Duluth service experience
I had another great experience in the service department. They were engaging, clear about what was happening and about estimated costs, and timely.
If you feel intimidated about going into an auto repair shop, this one will put you at ease.

Bryan M.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Catherine. She said that the facility failed to update her by phone throughout the service even though she had provided her personal number to them.