1909 Reviews

GS
Gerald S.
Saginaw, MN
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Gerald said that the place took care of him the moment his vehicle hit the service bay.

RV
Ruth V.
Hermantown, MN
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Ruth said the business can take care of any problem on time. They did everything on the vehicle that was needed.

AARON S.
Ashland, WI
Volkswagen GTI
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Excellent!!
Excellent service, great communication, good pricing. Got my car back on the road!

Volkswagen Touareg
02/07/2019 Category: Sales
Well done VW!
Always a top shelf experience!

SN
Sadie N.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Sadie said the staff was super efficient both diagnosing, and repairing her vehicle.

CG
CHASE G.
Minnesota City, MN
02/01/2019 Category: Sales
Review
Not a bad place, loving my new jetta. Kinda disappointed though in that my name was misspelled and i asked for the manufacturer's warranty packet copy and didnt receive a copy. Im not a fan of dealerships but the people there were good.
Ana B. from Volkswagen of Duluth responded on 02/04/2019

Hi Chase,

I'm sorry you're feeling disappointed. We do our very best to please all of our customers that walk in the door. We do go based off of the spelling on the drivers license when it comes to the customers name and we should have a copy of yours so we'll double check everything on our end. Also, we can have your salesmen reach out to you and mail you a copy of your warranty packet if you'd like. Please do not hesitate on reaching out to us if you need anything else.

Thank you for business and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Sean B.
01/22/2019
Very Satisfying Experience
Called in, seeking a car I'd seen online. That auto was sold, but I was invited to take a look around the lot and speak with a member of the sales force. Eric met me and my wife at the door and invited us to discuss our needs.

Together, we whittled our list down to 5 cars, which Eric then checked and got warmed up for view and/or test drive. No hard sell, no attempt to steer us to some inventory that had to move. Every effort to meet our wants and needs for a vehicle. Then, having found our car, Amber helped us set up our financing and walked us through all of our options.

We are normally "Subaru" people, but were impressed with VW and the support we received. We are going back for our next vehicle. Thanks Eric!
Ana B. from Volkswagen of Duluth responded on 01/22/2019

Congratulations on your new vehicle! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so happy to hear about your great experience with Eric. Please do not hesitate on letting us know how we can help you again in the future.

GB
Gean B.
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Gean said the business was very good and he was really pleased with the service.

01/20/2019 Category: Sales
Poor excuse for customer service
Typical Evergreen dealership. More interested in the immediate gratification of a sale than the customer. The sale itself was fine other than their sorry excuse for an offer on my trade. Upon arriving to take delivery of the car, even though they had been expecting me the car was buried in the lot, covered in an inch of ice, dirty inside and out, an empty fuel tank, no 21 day permit, and it does not appear to have been through the shop or had an oil change.

Basically, my expectations were low going in and they couldn't even meet that.
Ana B. from Volkswagen of Duluth responded on 01/21/2019

Hello! I'm sorry you feel that you had a bad experience at our dealership. We truly do our best to give the very best sales experience possible.

Your vehicle was ready to go that Friday after the rustproofing was done, as mentioned by your salesman. There was a big snowstorm that day that is why your vehicle was buried in ice when you arrived Saturday. Unfortunately we did not know when you were going to stop in so we couldn't plan for it ahead of time. You did get a full tank of gas and a 21 day permit before you left our lot. I apologize that things might not have gone as smooth for your vehicle delivery as we would have liked.

Please let us know if there's anything else that we can do for you in the future.

Alex S.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Alex said the service did not take too long. The customer service was not what he expected it to be.

NP
Nate P.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Nate said he did not have a good experience with the business. He said his battery went dead and when the battery was charged, his vehicle did not recognize his key and he had to pay $75 to have his vehicle programmed.

Rick B.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Rick said this business was really nice to work with, and he would absolutely recommend it.

MICHAEL S.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Nick is awesome
service folks awesome as well

Aaron M.
Cloquet, MN
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Aaron said they were very good.

DK
DURBIN K.
Volkswagen Touareg
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Top Shelf!
Always making sure the VW is running at its best.

I really appreciate them telling me what is and isn’t important to be done. Thanks for the loaner!

RENA C.
Gilbert, MN
01/03/2019 Category: Sales
vehicle purchase
I found Tyler Morphew to be extremely helpful and considerate of what type of vehicle I was looking for to meet my budget and needs. However, when I test drove the 2011 Nissan Altima, there were many warning lights that appeared on the dash. Tyler got the vehicle in immediately to get diagnosed , which was an air sensory . That was fixed but the check tire pressure light was still on and the tire was flat when we got back from the test drive. It was pointed out that it needed to be fixed but it wasn't. I brought it to my mechanic and it was a quick fix as it had 2 small holes in it. Also, the price I was quoted was what I had when I arrived to pick up the car but I was then told it was 300$ more than I had expected. It was taken care of and I was extremely grateful and am very happy with my purchase. Thank you, Rena Cashman
Ana B. from Volkswagen of Duluth responded on 01/03/2019

Hi Rena,

We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying your Altima. Please do not hesitate on letting us know if we can help with anything else.

SP
Suzanne P.
Two Harbors, MN
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Suzanne said the employees were helpful. They were accommodating. They were responsive.

Debra D.
Proctor, MN
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Debra's husband. He said the business did a fantastic job getting the vehicle in and done.

AJ
Andrew J.
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said it was warranty work.

Volkswagen Passat
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Great experience!
Great staff, very friendly, knowledgeable, and reliable!