Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

MK
Melani K.
Two Harbors, MN
10/15/2018
Highly recommend Volkswagen of Duluth!!
I recently bought a vehicle from Volkswagen of Duluth and I absolutely love it. I needed to get a vehicle quickly and Tyler and Durbin were wonderful to work with. They took care of me right away and the financing was not an issue at all. Everyone there are wonderful people to work with and I highly recommend their staff plus their great choice of vehicles.
Ana B. from Volkswagen of Duluth responded on 10/15/2018

So great to hear! Thank you for taking the time to let everyone know about your great experience at our dealership. Please do not hesitate on letting us know how we can help in the future.

ME
Madison E.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Madison said that the place was friendly, explained everything well and were thorough.

Arvada, CO
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Took care of my vehicle with no appointment made

MARK M.
10/13/2018 Category: Sales
Great experience! Got a good trade. The staff goes out of their way to make sure they exceed your expectations.
Ana B. from Volkswagen of Duluth responded on 10/15/2018

Hi Mark! Thank you for your great review. I'm so glad you had such a great experience at our dealership. Please let us know how we an assist you in the future.

Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and caring
Staff is friendly, they "have a down home attitude" and they " go the extra mile". I feel I can trust their insight and they seem like they really care !!
Ana B. from Volkswagen of Duluth responded on 10/15/2018

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We're so glad that you enjoyed your time at our dealership. Please do not hesitate on letting us know how we can help in the future.

LV
LIRIDONA V.
Spooner, WI
10/12/2018 Category: Sales
Not too happy with the service
I was not well informed about the vehicle and what all i am getting for the price.
Ana B. from Volkswagen of Duluth responded on 10/15/2018

Hi Liridona, I apologize for your experience. We strive to be as transparent as possible with our vehicles/price. Please let us know what we can do to earn your business.

PS
Paul S.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Paul said he would recommend the business for service.

Clear Lake, MN
Amazing place!!
Great staff !!

PS
PAT S.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly prompt and excellent service
I brought my Tiguan in for the 60K service and to check a turn signal light. I was given a loaner car - which was so great -- and they had everything done before noon! Very friendly, and very prompt service. I was exceedingly pleased with the service and even the cost of the service was reasonable. I'll definitely use only VW of Duluth for my car!

AH
Ann H.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Ann said that the business did a real good job.

Jaylene A.
Barnum, MN
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Jaylene said they did a good job and she was pleased.

WB
William B.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
William said the business did really good and they were very courteous.

Cloquet, MN
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Lug nut change
I recently had my lock lug nuts changed to regular lug nuts. I appreciate the help and kind service but I was charged a fee when told over the phone that it would be free.

NS
NAOMI S.
Maple, WI
09/14/2018 Category: Service
VW Duluth is awesome as always
Everyone is very friendly, knowledgeable, and wants to help.

WG
William G.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
William said he would recommend this business for service.

RQ
Robert Q.
Superior, WI
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Robert said he would recommend the business for service.

HL
Helga L.
Dellwood, MN
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jay. He said the mechanic fixed it right away and found something else wrong and fixed it. The best part was the work was done under warranty. He is so happy with this facility that he's going to purchase a vehicle from them.

AD
Austin D.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Austin said the service was fast and coordinated.

James W.
South Range, WI
09/12/2018 Category: Service
James said he was treated pretty good.

Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Good Service!
Problem is completely solved at this time. Thank you very much for providing 12 months warranty!