1989 Reviews

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Volkswagen Tiguan
08/17/2018 Category: Sales
Easy and quick
I requested a quote for a lease and had a response within an hour (on a Sunday night, no less!). I was able to set up a test drive without a lot of back and forth. Once I made my decision, I was able to go in and get out in less than an hour and a half. My whole experience was quick and easy.

MARK B.
Minneapolis, MN
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/15/2018 Category: Service
The best dealer!
This is my “go to” dealer! Great service, great pricing on the cars I’ve purchased ( 6 now). No reason to go anywhere else......

KATE S.
08/14/2018 Category: Sales
Very happy with the vehicle
We are very happy with the vehicle we purchased but not so happy with the business services. Sales did a great job, but we had a little trouble with the business manager. In the end the problem was solved to our satisfaction but it wasn’t done in a polite manner.

Volkswagen Tiguan
08/14/2018 Category: Sales
Why average
Because I didn't get a tour of the vehicle's features and was told it uses unleaded reg when in fact it calls for premium AND I was told it had cruise control and it doesn't. I am unsure about the vehicle. It's got power and it's new. Only just turned 300 miles. Need more time. I'm unsure about recommendation as yet. Employees very pleasant.

MARK G.
Volkswagen Golf
Except for cost ($80) the service was fine

RP
ROGER P.
Volkswagen Golf Alltrack
Service appointment
Convenient scheduling, got me in right away even though I arrived early, service done efficiently and price as estimated ( although seemed high for an oil/filter change !).
Personnel were courteous and friendly.

Leonard S.
Babbitt, MN
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Sue. She said the staff got the vehicle in before she expected, they did a good job and she was very pleased.

Jerry T.
Iron River, WI
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said the service at this business was great.

John M.
MN
08/07/2018 Category: Service
John said the staff was professional and efficient and on time.

CE
Christa E.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Christa said they employees got everything done and they communicated well. They didn't try to upsell.

David S.
Rolla, ND
08/07/2018 Category: Service
David said the service was excellent. The work was completed in a timely manner.

Janet B.
Mason, WI
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Janet said the business is great. She went to Duluth for a diagnosis, but the vehicle is going to be worked on in Madison. She received excellent work in Duluth. It was great customer service, she is very pleased and the employees were very courteous.

Jennifer S.
MN
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said she had a pleasant experience with this business.

Robert B.
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the time took longer than he expected. The vehicle was in service for almost 3 and a half weeks. It took a little longer to get an estimate than he thought it would and the parts that were ordered were not localized. His expectation of the time frame was not met, he wanted to use the vehicle two weeks earlier. A little bit more of information of where they were at with the service would have been appreciated. The vehicle is running well and the job that they did was good. He has had no issues and it's working fine. He appreciates the service.

Lutsen, MN
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible
07/31/2018 Category: Service
VW service
The work was accomplished in good time and the car returned in excellent condition. The service personnel were friendly and helpful.

Danbury, WI
Volkswagen New Beetle Convertible
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Service is outstanding
We are very impressed with your company

JOHN S.
Volkswagen Passat
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Harassment
Ive filled out two of these for this date plus two phone calls. If your going to harnessed me after I do business with you it will cause you to loose my business. my time is important.

Robert B.
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the overall experience went well, and they provided a ride which was helpful.

RF
RICHARD F.
Superior, WI
Volkswagen BEETLE
07/23/2018 Category: Service
slow service
I had dropped off an old 73 Bug knowing that there were likely some pretty significant repairs that would be needed to the engine if I wanted it to run well. I had shared with the service department that the Bug was not a daily driver and there was not any major rush in making repairs. Even though I had said there was no major rush, I was frustrated that I didn't hear anything for nearly two weeks and that I had to initiate any conversation with the service department. I understand that this was not a car that I had purchased at this dealership, but my wife and I did purchase a new Passat from the dealership shortly after it opened in 2012. I did not feel like a valued customer.

GL
GLEN L.
Cloquet, MN
Volkswagen Passat
07/21/2018 Category: Sales
Sales staff was great. GM not so much.
Our salesman was kind and help us find the car that woks for our family. The General Manager kept try to sell us add-ons and would not take no for an answer. Take her out of the equation and I give it 5 stars.