1986 Reviews

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

SG
SUSAN G.
11/15/2012 Category: Service
Extremely accommodating and friendly staff
This was my first visit to VW of Duluth with my 2009 Beetle - for a 40,000 check-up before winter. I was pleased with all aspects of my experience.

VB
VIRGINIA B.
VOLKSWAGEN NEW BEETLE
11/14/2012 Category: Service
service area people are super helpful
I feel confident about bringing my car into the service department. good results from them.

WM
WILLIAM M.
WI
11/12/2012 Category: Service
Very professional
Treated very professionally, fine facility and nice folks.

JN

MEG C.
Grand Rapids, MN
11/08/2012 Category: Service
Relaxing!
The team at VW Duluth was FABULOUS! We had an unexpected stop due to my neglect, and they got our Jetta in right away! Coffee was hot, and the leather chairs were comfy!

JOAN L.
Hibbing, MN
11/07/2012 Category: Service
dealership is close to home
friendly--take good care of their customers-
the place is very neat and clean appearing.

TODD S.
VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT SEDAN
11/07/2012 Category: Service
the service has been great.
The service has been great

SA
SUZZANE A.
Floodwood, MN
11/05/2012 Category: Sales
friendly helpful service
the staff was very helpful with helping me reset my ey fob and to set the garage door opener. Everything is working now just as I like it. Thank you for the great service. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

MJ
MARSHALL J.
Superior, WI
11/04/2012 Category: Sales
Great Vehicle and Staff
I had decided on some version of my vehicle some months earlier. From the initial contact, Erik was accommodating. He found the precise vehicle I wanted and didn't deploy the tricks that I have come to view as standard over 45 years of car buying.

LL
LYNSEY L.
VOLKSWAGEN GOLF
11/03/2012 Category: Service
Wonderful Service
Even after almost 6 months, they still know me by first name. I've stopped by twice since I bought my car, and they have always taken the time to answer any questions/concerns I have had. One of those was for the first service check on my vehicle. Even then, they took the time to listen to me and double check things that weren't originally part of the check. I have always been treated with respect and overall have had a terrific experience with them.

AZ
ALICIA Z.
Wakefield, MI
Great Customer Service!!!
Very personable staff and accommodating.

SCOTT W.
VOLKSWAGEN TOUAREG
11/01/2012 Category: Service
Although the service needed was more than expected, they got it fixed right and gave me a loner car to get me through. Great customer service. Thanks a bunch.

JO
JEANETTE O.
Cloquet, MN
The Staff
The people who work in the service department have been absolutely wonderful. They advocated for me with Volkswagon of America and were helpful in resolving my problem. Thanks to all of them.

ROCKLON C.

KL
KAREN L.
Grand Rapids, MN
Good Communication
I liked the way the dealership kept me informed about the progress, or lack of it, while dealing with the quirky problems my "bug" was displaying.

CD
CONNIE AND BILL D.
The service
No comments

SCOTT H.
Lake Nebagamon, WI
I love that I can get service on a Saturday
I was very impressed with my first visit to Volkswagen of Duluth. The business is open on Saturdays which really meant a LOT to me. I did not have to take time off work to get my vehicle serviced.

CE
CHRISTIAN E.
VOLKSWAGEN TIGUAN
10/26/2012 Category: Service
The service dept. was friendly and thorough. They explained what they did and why.

KATIE S.
VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT WAGON
10/25/2012 Category: Service
Customer Service
Overall, the service was great and they did a good job with going over everything. The only thing that wasn't perfect was that my car wasn't washed very well at the end but I was there for other services anyways so that wasn't a big deal.

KF
KRIS F.
VOLKSWAGEN CC
10/24/2012 Category: Service
Employees were fantastic! Very pleasant experience. Coffee was great!
The service department was friendly and helpful -- great customer service! Thank you!