PL
PATRICIA L.
Littlefork, MN
11/21/2013 Category: Service
Got the car in right on time and the job was done when they said it would be. Very happy with this dealership.

KARI S.
Love Axel and his team!

MITCH W.
VOLKSWAGEN TOUAREG
top service
Axel in service is always on top of things for me. He gets me in for my service when its convenient for me and always gets it done on time with complete explanations of what was performed and what's coming up next.

John B.
Lake St. Croix Beach, MN
11/20/2013 Category: Service
John said he had his timing belt and water pump replaced and to do the repairs they had to take off the serpentine belt as well. When they put the vehicle back together they did not replace the belt and it was very worn. They did not even ask him if he wanted it replaced. The belt cost $35 to replace during this service, but if it breaks soon he will have to have to pay the $35 plus labor and additional costs. Their costs are 20 percent more than other businesses in the city and when asked about it they told him their prices are that high because there is no competition. He said he feels as if they want him to come back just so they can rack up more charges. If this business is more transparent about the repair prices they will bring in more people. He would not recommend this business based on this experience.

Miles M.
Zimmerman, MN
11/20/2013 Category: Service
Miles said he was told the work would take 45 minutes, but it took an hour and a half. He did not elaborate further.

LL
Lauren L.
11/20/2013 Category: Service
Lauren said they were able to get her in right away, which was nice because she had never been to this business before.

EM
EWART M.
Minneapolis, MN
VOLKSWAGEN JETTA WAGON
11/19/2013 Category: Service
Over and above service
VW Duluth went the extra mile for us. Their service team salvaged our weekend get away when as new customers we rolled up to their shop on a late Friday afternoon. According to the indicator our car was overheating and our trip seemingly cut short. Despite the late hour we were warmly welcomed, the likely cause was quickly diagnosed and improbably we were back on the road within two hours. Thank you so much.

CR
CHAD R.
Superior, WI
VOLKSWAGEN CC
11/19/2013 Category: Service
Good service and nice people
Good service and helpful employees. I had recently purchased a used VW, so I wanted to make sure the service was up to date. The 60,000 mile visit cost nearly $500, which was a suprise, but I guess that is expected at a dealership.

LANI B.
11/18/2013 Category: Service
They were able to accommodate my tight schedule. I was asked if I would need a ride while they were working on my car. They explained everything they would be doing.

SKYE S.

KA
KRISTEN A.
VOLKSWAGEN JETTA SEDAN
11/17/2013 Category: Service
They recognize me as a return customer!
Love Duluth VW. They even switched out my winter tires for me free of charge!!

KD
KYLE D.
Virginia, MN
Quick, clean, and professional
I am continuously reminded why I chose to buy the car I did from where I did. The entire staff is very professional and courteous and I couldn't be happier with the car.

JUDITH G.
VOLKSWAGEN TIGUAN
good service
pleased with the service and the service manager was very friendly & helpful

KG
KAREN G.
Superior, WI
VOLKSWAGEN JETTA SPORTWAGEN
Routine maintenance visit
Very friendly staff. Appointment was done on time and efficiently.

NE
NICHOLAS E.
Hermantown, MN
11/14/2013 Category: Service
10K Maintenance Appt.
This review is only in reference to my first scheduled maintenance appt. but I continue to be impressed by the thoroughness of the VW staff. I even got a follow up call a couple of days later to make sure everything was still groovy.