1998 Reviews

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

JOSEPH C.
Stevens Point, WI
10/16/2012 Category: Service
All of the employees are honest and willing to go the extra mile. also very non-discriminatory.
See title.

LC
LEE C.
VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT SEDAN
10/16/2012 Category: Service
Friendly staff and good service.
The waiting area is clean and neat. Could use more magazines and cookies would be good.

JEREMY R.
Grand Marais, MN
10/15/2012 Category: Service
Great service, responsive and thorough
Had a problem with a door lock. First visit was a 20k under warranty service for oil, etc. and had them look at the lock after discussing it on the phone. They had some parts for it, but not all, and they realized after looking at it, that is was the door latch, not the lock. So, they ordered parts, and brought it back in for the next visit to fix the latch, and I was in and out in 1.5 hours. I would have used their shuttle service if they had taken longer, but they got it done before my next appointment.

PG
PAULA G.
10/14/2012 Category: Service
Easy appointment great service
I was amazed how easily I got an appointment and so happy with the service. Any VW dealership in the Twin Cities should take note!!!!

WM
WILLIAM M.
WI
10/12/2012 Category: Sales
Good job
Friendly, professional, seemed knowledgeable and nice facility

RUTH W.
VOLKSWAGEN JETTA WAGON
10/11/2012 Category: Service
A great shop
The folks fixed the needed job without delay, and allowed my daughter to go shopping. The car was washed clean, and the waiting was minimal. Thank you

DANIEL B.
10/11/2012 Category: Sales
Good Service
Everyone was very helpful and yet not over-pushy and did their best to make us satisfied customers. We have already recommended this business and this product to our friends.

RHICA H.
Clam Lake, WI
VOLKSWAGEN NEW BEETLE COUPE
10/10/2012 Category: Service
Friendly Salespeople and Atmosphere
They staff is knowledgable and kind. They are also willing to be wrong, a rare quality in salepeople.

NB
NICHOLAS B.
10/09/2012 Category: Sales
professionalism
The sales people that we worked with and the management were excellent. Even respectful of our decision that we were debating between the jetta sportwagon and another companies vehicle- they were respectful to us and positive about the other company as well. Financing was easy; however, the person explaining it spoke very quickly and was difficult to understand. The car took 2 1/2 hours to get ready, which we thought would be done sooner. Overall, we were very happy with the experience

WV
WESTLY V.
GMC ENVOY XL
10/09/2012 Category: Service
Maintenance
I had my oil pressure sender unit replaced. I was a little hesitant at first, the service rep didnt really seem confident in his knowledge of cars. He then called me back with more information and told me they would look into the problem if i brought it in an wouldnt do anything until they gave me a price. All in all they did a good job the problem was fixed and the price wasn't outrageous.

DIANE M.
Gilbert, MN
VOLKSWAGEN CC
10/08/2012 Category: Service
friendly people
I love my VW CC.....and have had great experiences at the dealership. I am a very happy customer.

GH
GUILLAUME H.
Two Harbors, MN
it is near our home in Two Harbors
Service was good, but wait was hard. Wished there was a newspaper to read while waiting. Two magazines helped bit would have appreciated more to read

JOSEPH B.
Cloquet, MN
Friendly and Professional
I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at Volkswagen of Duluth. All of the staff was very courteous and professional. Highly recommend to anyone!

TW
TANEEN W.
Grand Rapids, MN
VOLKSWAGEN GOLF
The Service Departments people
John, Amanda and the rest of the guys in the device area just always are so over the top with their kindness,help and service.

GF
GREGORY F.
10/06/2012 Category: Service
regular people doing great work
this feels like the opposit of all my other car shopping and service experiences. The sales staff listens to you and wants you to make a decision that you are comfortable making. The service department always makes time for you and the VW approach covers all service expenses including oil etc. for the first 36k miles. This place is run by likable, competent people.

MARK P.
VOLKSWAGEN GOLF
Friendly people
Parts were a little high priced ,but they did an excellent job installing them in a timely manner . Also like the fact they are open on Saturday .

AD
ADAM D.
Two Harbors, MN
Above and beyond
We appreciate the car wash along with the other service provided.

SN
SARA N.
Hermantown, MN
10/06/2012 Category: Service
Friendly, fun and easy to ork with people!!
The sales, service , etc people at VW have all given great service to me, even with my sceptical nature of the auto world.