1998 Reviews

MATTHEW J.
Hermantown, MN
06/02/2015 Category: Service
annual maintenance
they were quick and offered to shuttle me to a store near by while i waited

JAMES M.

International Falls, MN
VOLKSWAGEN TIGUAN
05/08/2015 Category: Service
they take care of you
every thing went very well, I was in and out in a very short time.

PP
2006 vw 80000 service
good job!!

KATHLEEN A.
05/01/2015 Category: Service
Quality service and inspection but takes a very long time. Not accurate with estimated finish time.
I think the quality care my car relieves is great and the employees are all very nice, patient and helpful. My only complaint is that when I'm given a time for it to be finished the actual time is typically an hour or so over and I'm not notified that it will be longer than expected. Ots a great place though. :)

KRISTEN A.
04/09/2015 Category: Service
Thanks for the ride!
I was happy that I was able to get my car in on time. They were kind enough to give me a ride also! I wish that I got a call sooner when my car was done, especially when I found out later that the service I requested to be done wasn't actually done. Also, the back seats were left muddy and dirty....

CG
CONRAD G.
Ely, MN
04/01/2015 Category: Service
Only 2 hr. drive instead of 4.5 hrs.
The waiting area is clean and the chairs comfortable. My car was finished in less than the alloted time and I was very happy with that. The service agent went over what was done and explained it all. John also brought to my attention some upcoming service that will need to be done. John was very thorough. The inside wait although comfortable was very noisy. The other employees at times were very loud and the other two women waiting with me even noted the noise. Maybe a little more respect for the people who are sitting in the area awaiting for their vehicles to be finished.
Thanks, Kathy

GB
GARY B.
Solon Springs, WI
VOLKSWAGEN TIGUAN
02/15/2015 Category: Service
respectful, attentive, clean
excellent service except update was over-looked resulting in stranded wife; personnel were helpful and responsive

SAMUAL M.
Mcgregor, MN
02/06/2015 Category: Service
Clean Atmosphere
Recently serviced my 2010 Jetta TDI for oil change and cabin filter... overall the service was great and timeline... waiting area is clean and comfortable...

KRISTEN A.
02/02/2015 Category: Service
Timely service
I love how I am able to schedule my car service around my busy life. I loved the loaner car!

DANIEL B.
01/12/2015 Category: Service
Friendly, good service and quick turnaround

WB
WINFRIED B.
VOLKSWAGEN GLI
12/27/2014 Category: Service
Car service
I was very pleased with Nigel Little. He understands the customer's needs.
He is affine young man.

KL
KEVIN L.
11/17/2014 Category: Service
Friendly Helpful
One thing is we left our number to be notified as to when the car was done and no one called and it was done.

VL
VALINDA L.
Grand Marais, MN
11/16/2014 Category: Service
Pressured to rank 5 star
I just completed my 30k mile check up on my TDI. Every time I'm at the service department, I am reminded to give them all top ratings, to the point I feel as if I'm being pressured to do so. Every time. I don't like that feeling.

That said, the service was good. The staff in the service department are pleasant, personable, listen well, and know their jobs. I like 'em. I just dislike the "give us 5 stars" sales pitch I get every time I work with them.

KG
KARL G.
Mexico City, D.F.
VOLKSWAGEN JETTA
11/12/2014 Category: Service
1st experience
Overall good experience. Friendly staff, got me in early, and seemed pretty thorough.

SARA S.
Esko, MN
10/31/2014 Category: Service
Long oil change
Oil change took an hour and a half. I've never had an oil change take that long without being notified of how long it would take. Other than that service was good. Maybe keep up on the magazines in the waiting area so it isn't all just car ads..

RP
ROGER P.
10/29/2014 Category: Service
Service visit to VW of Duluth
Service attendant started out less than enthusiastic at check in; was much better at check out, although needed to be reminded of discount we confirmed at check in.

JOSIE G.
Mexico City, D.F.
VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT SEDAN
10/19/2014 Category: Service
Got an oil change in a timely manner, even threw in a car wash which was great!

LL
LOREN L.
10/02/2014 Category: Service
Job well done.
Service work was done in a proper manner

BRYAN H.