1998 Reviews

RANDY B.
International Falls, MN
VOLKSWAGEN TIGUAN
09/20/2014 Category: Service
they take care of their customers
did repairs very fast and got me back on the road.

DANIEL B.
09/15/2014 Category: Service
Timely, good communication
Very clear and open with the communication
Alan V., IT Director from Volkswagen of Duluth responded on 09/17/2014

Daniel -

Thanks for bringing your Jetta in for service. Great seeing you! Please show us some love on Google+ and follow us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/VWofDuluth. See you again!

Thank you!

KARL S.
Meadowlands, MN
09/12/2014 Category: Service
the workers tuning caring for the vehicle
thank you to the workers who tuned cared for the vehicle during my visit

JILL P.
VOLKSWAGEN JETTA WAGON
08/22/2014 Category: Service
Great work
Wonderful team, very competent and swift. As always in a dealer - high priced

DANIEL S.

ERIKA N.
VOLKSWAGEN JETTA
08/02/2014 Category: Service
Expensive!
The gentlemen we worked with was terrific and very helpful.

DOUGLAS R.

Solon Springs, WI
VOLKSWAGEN GTI
07/20/2014 Category: Sales
Friendly service!
The salespeople are very friendly and not too pushy! It's a nice dealership!

SLAYTELYNN W.
St. Louis Park, MN
07/19/2014 Category: Sales
Great Customer Service
Excellent customer service, and really enjoyed working with all of them. Only complaint I would have is with the car cleaning guys. They could have done a little better job cleaning the interior of the car. Otherwise enjoyable experience.

NH
NICK H.
07/16/2014 Category: Service
Friendly staff well maint. facility
Friendly easy to work with.

PP
Not pushy

KA
KRISTEN A.
07/09/2014 Category: Service
Able to accommodate my schedule!
I felt the service department was excellent. I was able to get my car in immediately without an appointment. The technician even skipped his lunch to fix my car!

Roald H.
Hoyt Lakes, MN
07/05/2014 Category: Sales
Roald said this business did not do a good job of calling him back. He did not know much about the financing so they told him they would get back to him in a few days. They never called him back. He had to keep calling this business and leaving messages as he could not get in touch with anyone. It took about one week to get the financing situation addressed. He was going to trade in another vehicle, but they did not give him a price on the vehicle. The general manager was super nice. The manager purchased a soda for him and his wife with his own money. He is unsure if this business is too busy or if they do not have enough people working. He had a good experience, but the only downside was this business not returning any phone calls.

JOHN H.
06/27/2014 Category: Service
Nice people
They got me in quickly

MARY C.
Washburn, WI
KIA SOUL
06/23/2014 Category: Sales
I felt the Salesman and Finance people were nice to work with
I am very happy that Marvin Krogerson was my salesman the day I came in. He really listened to what I was saying which was I was interested in one car that happened to be gone (to auction). He did not try to do a quick sell but heard what I was saying and worked to get the car back there so I could purchase it. I think he was my angel that day because I felt that was a car a really wanted and as it turned out the financing worked out for it also. I am so very happy that it did and especially thank Marvin and thanks to Steve too for seeing me through this process. I think it was meant to be!!!

RANDY B.
International Falls, MN
VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT WAGON
06/11/2014 Category: Service
everybody was very polite
I have bought a lot ofcars over the years but I found these people to be above those other dealers .

LEONARD S.
VOLKSWAGEN CC
06/06/2014 Category: Service
Courteous, timely
Service performed in timely manner while we waited. Personnel were courteous and professional.

JAN R.
VOLKSWAGEN NEW BEETLE
05/18/2014 Category: Service
2002 VW Beetle
very satisfied with the service we've received. Only disadvantage is the travel from our hometown (Washburn, Wi.) for just a light bulb change and no other dealers in our area can do this :( due to the "special" tools needed.

TAMMY M.
05/16/2014 Category: Service
customer service in the service department
They are pleasant people all the way through till the end.

GP
Gordy P.
Willow River, MN
05/09/2014 Category: Service
Gordy said he had some doubts about his service. They first told him 1 thing was wrong, then later said something else was wrong. He would not recommend this business, because he does not trust them, due to the way things went.