DK
DIANA K.
08/31/2015 Category: Service
Helpful Staff
The staff helped me plan a date where a loaner car would be available and even started it up a bit early for me so it would warm up before having to transfer my little one into the car.

MN
MICHAEL N.
Embarrass, MN
SUBARU LEGACY WAGON (NATL)
08/08/2015 Category: Sales
04 Subaru
everything went great as usual

ED
ERIC D.
VOLKSWAGEN EUROVAN
07/12/2015 Category: Service
Responsive and helpful
Very helpful and thorough.

CHARLES B.
Grand Marais, MN
VOLKSWAGEN GOLF
06/05/2015 Category: Service
Delayed For Second Time
This was the second time a service call got delayed because of (supposedly) a mechanic either got sick or couldn't show up for work. Since I live over 100 miles away, I was stuck waiting 4 1/2 hours.

MJ
MATTHEW J.
Hermantown, MN
06/02/2015 Category: Service
annual maintenance
they were quick and offered to shuttle me to a store near by while i waited

JAMES M.

International Falls, MN
VOLKSWAGEN TIGUAN
05/08/2015 Category: Service
they take care of you
every thing went very well, I was in and out in a very short time.

PP
2006 vw 80000 service
good job!!

KATHLEEN A.
05/01/2015 Category: Service
Quality service and inspection but takes a very long time. Not accurate with estimated finish time.
I think the quality care my car relieves is great and the employees are all very nice, patient and helpful. My only complaint is that when I'm given a time for it to be finished the actual time is typically an hour or so over and I'm not notified that it will be longer than expected. Ots a great place though. :)

KRISTEN A.
04/09/2015 Category: Service
Thanks for the ride!
I was happy that I was able to get my car in on time. They were kind enough to give me a ride also! I wish that I got a call sooner when my car was done, especially when I found out later that the service I requested to be done wasn't actually done. Also, the back seats were left muddy and dirty....

CG
CONRAD G.
Ely, MN
VOLKSWAGEN JETTA SPORTWAGEN
04/01/2015 Category: Service
Only 2 hr. drive instead of 4.5 hrs.
The waiting area is clean and the chairs comfortable. My car was finished in less than the alloted time and I was very happy with that. The service agent went over what was done and explained it all. John also brought to my attention some upcoming service that will need to be done. John was very thorough. The inside wait although comfortable was very noisy. The other employees at times were very loud and the other two women waiting with me even noted the noise. Maybe a little more respect for the people who are sitting in the area awaiting for their vehicles to be finished.
Thanks, Kathy

GB
GARY B.
Solon Springs, WI
VOLKSWAGEN TIGUAN
02/15/2015 Category: Service
respectful, attentive, clean
excellent service except update was over-looked resulting in stranded wife; personnel were helpful and responsive

SAMUAL M.
Mcgregor, MN
02/06/2015 Category: Service
Clean Atmosphere
Recently serviced my 2010 Jetta TDI for oil change and cabin filter... overall the service was great and timeline... waiting area is clean and comfortable...

KRISTEN A.
02/02/2015 Category: Service
Timely service
I love how I am able to schedule my car service around my busy life. I loved the loaner car!

DANIEL B.
01/12/2015 Category: Service
Friendly, good service and quick turnaround