WB
WINFRIED B.
VOLKSWAGEN GLI
12/27/2014 Category: Service
Car service
I was very pleased with Nigel Little. He understands the customer's needs.
He is affine young man.

KL
KEVIN L.
11/17/2014 Category: Service
Friendly Helpful
One thing is we left our number to be notified as to when the car was done and no one called and it was done.

VL
VALINDA L.
Grand Marais, MN
VOLKSWAGEN JETTA SPORTWAGEN
11/16/2014 Category: Service
Pressured to rank 5 star
I just completed my 30k mile check up on my TDI. Every time I'm at the service department, I am reminded to give them all top ratings, to the point I feel as if I'm being pressured to do so. Every time. I don't like that feeling.

That said, the service was good. The staff in the service department are pleasant, personable, listen well, and know their jobs. I like 'em. I just dislike the "give us 5 stars" sales pitch I get every time I work with them.

KG
KARL G.
Mexico City, D.F.
VOLKSWAGEN JETTA
11/12/2014 Category: Service
1st experience
Overall good experience. Friendly staff, got me in early, and seemed pretty thorough.

SARA S.
Esko, MN
10/31/2014 Category: Service
Long oil change
Oil change took an hour and a half. I've never had an oil change take that long without being notified of how long it would take. Other than that service was good. Maybe keep up on the magazines in the waiting area so it isn't all just car ads..

RP
ROGER P.
VOLKSWAGEN JETTA SPORTWAGEN
10/29/2014 Category: Service
Service visit to VW of Duluth
Service attendant started out less than enthusiastic at check in; was much better at check out, although needed to be reminded of discount we confirmed at check in.

JOSIE G.
Mexico City, D.F.
VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT SEDAN
10/19/2014 Category: Service
Got an oil change in a timely manner, even threw in a car wash which was great!

LL
LOREN L.
10/02/2014 Category: Service
Job well done.
Service work was done in a proper manner

BRYAN H.
09/30/2014 Category: Service
oil change
ok

RANDY B.
International Falls, MN
VOLKSWAGEN TIGUAN
09/20/2014 Category: Service
they take care of their customers
did repairs very fast and got me back on the road.

DANIEL B.
09/15/2014 Category: Service
Timely, good communication
Very clear and open with the communication
Alan V., IT Director from Volkswagen of Duluth responded on 09/17/2014

Daniel -

Thanks for bringing your Jetta in for service. Great seeing you! Please show us some love on Google+ and follow us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/VWofDuluth. See you again!

Thank you!

KARL S.
Meadowlands, MN
09/12/2014 Category: Service
the workers tuning caring for the vehicle
thank you to the workers who tuned cared for the vehicle during my visit

JILL P.
VOLKSWAGEN JETTA WAGON
08/22/2014 Category: Service
Great work
Wonderful team, very competent and swift. As always in a dealer - high priced

DANIEL S.

ERIKA N.
VOLKSWAGEN JETTA
08/02/2014 Category: Service
Expensive!
The gentlemen we worked with was terrific and very helpful.