Kenneth S.
Acura 3.5RL
03/04/2019
Honest professional
Excellent workmanship, fair pricing, done right the first time

SR
Steven R.
02/28/2019
Top quality service everytime!
Simon is great, very knowledgeable and always provides wonderful service at a very reasonable price.

PP
Pat P.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Pat said the service was efficient and the staff was conscientious.

HM
Homayoun M.
Nissan Murano
02/19/2019
Fair and prompt great service!
We like this mechanic! He is smart in finding the exact cause and solution of problem in cars. His solution is effective and fair. Above all, he is very honest!

RO
Reaz O.
Chevrolet HHR
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Reaz said he is happy with the service and the prices at the business.

Jeremy R.
Audi Q7
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Jeremy said he would recommend this business for service.

SF
Sharon F.
Campbell, CA
Mazda Protege5
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Moses. He stated that they trust their vehicle to the business and that they give good service.

MA
Mohammad A.
11/26/2018
Avoid this place !
Simon is a crook. He lied about the parts he put in my car and couple of times he did not do the repair correctly. Mark my word he will rip you off once he gets a chance. Avoid this shop.

Aaron B.
Pontiac Grand Am
11/19/2018
Tracked down and repaired the problem quickly and efficiently
My car died in the middle of the highway on my evening commute home. I called them immediately and had the car towed to their shop. The next morning they called me with a diagnosis and recommended course of action. Once they had my permission to move forward with the repair (a step which I always appreciate,) they obtained the part, fixed the car and got it back to me both quickly and for less money than I had anticipated. Vtec is always courteous, professional and aware of the difficulties their customers experience when their cars are being repaired. Highly recommended.

EW
Eric W.
Sunnyvale, CA
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Eric said they are trustworthy, and they do really good work. His family has been going to the business for about 15 years now.

Jeremy R.
Audi S8
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Jeremy said the business did a good job.

PU
Paul U.
10/23/2018
Very knowledgeable
Good service and very knowledgeable !!!!

KW
Kelly W.
Campbell, CA
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Kelly said the business is a good place for service.

Aaron B.
Pontiac Grand Am
10/15/2018
Always polite, professional and does quality work
The title of this review pretty much says it. I've been taking all of my cars to VTEC for years and have never been disappointed. They've gone out of their way to accommodate my needs and have addressed all of my various issues in a timely manner. They never fail to delivery quality work and have been diligent about obtaining my approval before any unexpected work is done. I've found their prices to be competitive and they also have earned my trust - which is invaluable. I hope to continue to use their services for years to come.

MARYLLEN S.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/01/2018
Great people
People that know what they are doing.

CD
Cristina D.
Plymouth Voyager
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Cristina said Simon has been reliable, honest and available to help.

Kenneth S.
Acura 3.5RL
08/18/2018
no nonsense, honest, automotive professional
I have been doing business with V-tec for years servicing an 08 camry hybrid, 02 acura sedan and 01 tacoma pickup. THe owner Simon started his business after years as a Factory trained technician for Acura and again as Toyota master diagnostic technician. He considers himself an "Automotive Doctor". He listens to me explaining my cars symptoms, asks appropriate questions with respect, diagnoses exact cause of problem quickly with the latest equipment and provides a fair and reasonable cost estimate. On a few occasions the actual cost was lower than estimated, he is HONEST

His staff is well trained and friendly, his shop is kept very clean and organized, which is expected of an AUTOMOTIVE DOCTOR

Ken S

CELIA B.
Audi TT
08/12/2018
Knowing my car is in good hands!.
When I call and ask Simon if I can bring my car in for service that morning, there is never any hesitation. Always a yes and that makes me happy. The greeting are sincere and very attentive. I know my car will be taken care of and I will receive a phone call later in the day for an update. I drive out feeling my car is safe and that makes me happy.

YB
Yosep B.
08/03/2018
Let's make it simple: don't go anywhere else, just Vtec
Lets make it simple: don't go anywhere else, just Vtec

EW
Eric W.
Sunnyvale, CA
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Eric said the business finished the service in a timely manner. They informed him of some additional issues with his vehicle.