Kenneth S.
Acura 3.5RL
08/18/2018
no nonsense, honest, automotive professional
I have been doing business with V-tec for years servicing an 08 camry hybrid, 02 acura sedan and 01 tacoma pickup. THe owner Simon started his business after years as a Factory trained technician for Acura and again as Toyota master diagnostic technician. He considers himself an "Automotive Doctor". He listens to me explaining my cars symptoms, asks appropriate questions with respect, diagnoses exact cause of problem quickly with the latest equipment and provides a fair and reasonable cost estimate. On a few occasions the actual cost was lower than estimated, he is HONEST

His staff is well trained and friendly, his shop is kept very clean and organized, which is expected of an AUTOMOTIVE DOCTOR

Ken S

CELIA B.
Audi TT
08/12/2018
Knowing my car is in good hands!.
When I call and ask Simon if I can bring my car in for service that morning, there is never any hesitation. Always a yes and that makes me happy. The greeting are sincere and very attentive. I know my car will be taken care of and I will receive a phone call later in the day for an update. I drive out feeling my car is safe and that makes me happy.

YB
Yosep B.
08/03/2018
Let's make it simple: don't go anywhere else, just Vtec
Lets make it simple: don't go anywhere else, just Vtec

EW
Eric W.
Sunnyvale, CA
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Eric said the business finished the service in a timely manner. They informed him of some additional issues with his vehicle.

CD
Cristina D.
Toyota Yaris
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Cristina said the staff take very good care of their customers. They go out of their way to do a good job for a reasonable price.

Chuck M.
Boulder Creek, CA
Toyota Tundra
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Chuck said the service was good, except he had to return to get new brake pads, because the ones they put on were faulty. He has been going to this business for over 10 years.

LW
Lisa W.
Jeep Liberty
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Lisa said she loved Simon.

PC
Pat C.
Jaguar S-TYPE
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Pat said the staff is great. The owner was very helpful and she appreciates it.

FM
Frieda M.
05/26/2018
Our Jeep
During the last several years, the owner Matthew Simon and his great team have been providing the best quality services at a very reasable cost for our cars!! We also really appreciate the fact that they are trustworthy, friendly, and very professional.
Thanks Vtec for helping us out again!! :)

PC
Pat C.
Jaguar S-TYPE
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Pat said the staff is always very responsive, and they try to help her.

AK
Aref K.
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Aref said the service at this business was perfect and on time.

EW
Ebert W.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
03/31/2018 Category: Service
Ebert said the staff was honest and communicated well. The speed and quality of service was good.

KE
Kerry E.
Volkswagen Tiguan
03/21/2018
I always receive the best service.
Simon is trustworthy and provides great service. I recommend Vtec to many of my friends, co-workers and family. And this is the only place I take my car.

Jamshid H.
02/25/2018
Excelent Diagnosis and Repair and Service
All cars in my family are repaired and serviced here. Outstanding diagnosis of problem is an indication of expertise in this shop. Repairs are performed exactly as planned within the time promised. The recommondations on type of repairs are economical and in the best interest of the customer. I highly trust this shop and I am thankfull for the opoortunity.

SJ
Sholeh J.
02/24/2018
Five Star Service!
Vtec has taken great care of my 2 cars (BMW X3 and 5 Series), for years now, and there service is bar none.
They are fast, efficient, reasonable, very knowledgeable, and above all absolutely honest. And that is a rare quality that you do not get that often these days.
Love Simon and his crew. Well done boys!

PP
Pat P.
02/16/2018 Category: Service
Pat said the staff was consistently helpful. It kept her well informed and provided great service. They are all considerate and professional.

SR
Salvador R.
02/14/2018 Category: Service
Salvador said the service was completed on time, with everything working perfectly.

VG
Victor G.
BMW M3
02/13/2018 Category: Service
Victor said he had a hard time getting his vehicle smogged at other facilities. He took it to this facility, where they were able to smog it. This business also found an error from another facility in his transmission, and was able to repair it. The prices were reasonable, and the turn around time was great.

ME
Mike E.
02/10/2018
Great Customer service
I've continued to go back to vtec motorsports for several years now. I've had them work on a couple of my vehicles including my family and friends as well. Our experience has always been a positive one. I highly recommend VTEC Motorsports. Simon and his crew are legit and care about their customers. Give them a chance and you will be satisfied as well.

PA
Parviz A.
Mercedes-Benz S500
01/24/2018
Always dependable, Great attentive service.
My 2006 Mercedes Benz S 500 was due for an oil change in about a month or so. Got a warning message from the dash that I need to add a quart of oil. Went to Simon and asked him to check the oil level. It was a bit low and the oil seemed a bit dark . Since this is an older model car with about 178K miles on it, Simon recommended that I do an oil change right there and then, even though with the Synthetic oil I could have driven the car another 1000 miles or so, I happily agreed and got an oil and filter change and was on my way in less than 30 minutes.
He cares about the life of the car and gave me a great advice. Newer cars , it is OK to change the oil every 7500 miles or so. Older cars with higher miles, it is better and safer to change it more frequently. This is what I call attentive service and having customer's long-term benefits and peace of mind as a priority.