PC
Pat C.
Los Gatos, CA
Jaguar S-TYPE
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Pat said the staff is always very responsive, and they try to help her.

AK
Aref K.
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Aref said the service at this business was perfect and on time.

EW
Ebert W.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
03/31/2018 Category: Service
Ebert said the staff was honest and communicated well. The speed and quality of service was good.

KE
Kerry E.
Volkswagen Tiguan
03/21/2018
I always receive the best service.
Simon is trustworthy and provides great service. I recommend Vtec to many of my friends, co-workers and family. And this is the only place I take my car.

Jamshid H.
02/25/2018
Excelent Diagnosis and Repair and Service
All cars in my family are repaired and serviced here. Outstanding diagnosis of problem is an indication of expertise in this shop. Repairs are performed exactly as planned within the time promised. The recommondations on type of repairs are economical and in the best interest of the customer. I highly trust this shop and I am thankfull for the opoortunity.

SJ
Sholeh J.
02/24/2018
Five Star Service!
Vtec has taken great care of my 2 cars (BMW X3 and 5 Series), for years now, and there service is bar none.
They are fast, efficient, reasonable, very knowledgeable, and above all absolutely honest. And that is a rare quality that you do not get that often these days.
Love Simon and his crew. Well done boys!

PP
Pat P.
California
02/16/2018 Category: Service
Pat said the staff was consistently helpful. It kept her well informed and provided great service. They are all considerate and professional.

SR
Salvador R.
02/14/2018 Category: Service
Salvador said the service was completed on time, with everything working perfectly.

VG
Victor G.
BMW M3
02/13/2018 Category: Service
Victor said he had a hard time getting his vehicle smogged at other facilities. He took it to this facility, where they were able to smog it. This business also found an error from another facility in his transmission, and was able to repair it. The prices were reasonable, and the turn around time was great.

ME
Mike E.
02/10/2018
Great Customer service
I've continued to go back to vtec motorsports for several years now. I've had them work on a couple of my vehicles including my family and friends as well. Our experience has always been a positive one. I highly recommend VTEC Motorsports. Simon and his crew are legit and care about their customers. Give them a chance and you will be satisfied as well.

PA
Parviz A.
Mercedes-Benz S500
01/24/2018
Always dependable, Great attentive service.
My 2006 Mercedes Benz S 500 was due for an oil change in about a month or so. Got a warning message from the dash that I need to add a quart of oil. Went to Simon and asked him to check the oil level. It was a bit low and the oil seemed a bit dark . Since this is an older model car with about 178K miles on it, Simon recommended that I do an oil change right there and then, even though with the Synthetic oil I could have driven the car another 1000 miles or so, I happily agreed and got an oil and filter change and was on my way in less than 30 minutes.
He cares about the life of the car and gave me a great advice. Newer cars , it is OK to change the oil every 7500 miles or so. Older cars with higher miles, it is better and safer to change it more frequently. This is what I call attentive service and having customer's long-term benefits and peace of mind as a priority.

KC
Kendall C.
California
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Kendall said the employees did a great job and they were quick.

Richard S.
01/16/2018
Convienent Location, Reputable & Efficient.
Was stuck without a vehicle for a few weeks and needed my transfer case replaced due to a pin hole leak in magnesium housing (common issue from GMC). When I replaced and topped off all my vehicles fluids he quickly alerted the issue and after some research of my own I could affirm that this was the main issue with my Service 4WD light. They had the new part ordered and installed within 2 business days and I was off on my way - Can't thank VTEC Motor Sports enough for the quick install and accurate diagnosis for my 2005 Chevy Tahoe 5.3L 4L60E / RP8.

LG
Linda G.
01/14/2018
Service with integrity
I have been taking my cars to Vtec for 10+ years and have had everything from oil changes to transmission work done. With Vtech, quotes are always fair, service is fast, and the quality of work done is always excellent. I have never had to take my car in for the same repair twice. My most recent visit to replace my catalytic converter will keep my car on the road for many years to come.

PA
Parviz A.
Mercedes-Benz S500
12/22/2017
Excellent service. Great workmanship, very reasonable and fair prices. Highly recommend Vtec Motor Sports to all.
I have know Simon Zia at VTec Motor Sports for almost 20 years now. He has been my go to guy for all these years. He is a very professional, knowledgeable mechanic who takes great car of your European and Japanese cars. His prices are quite fair and I have total trust in him. I have purchased a few cars from him over the years, including a 2006 Mercedes Benz S500, a 2001 Mercedes Benz E320; a 2008 Infiniti G35. He has serviced and maintained all these cars with great care saving me a ton of money by not going to Mercedes Benz dealership.

He runs a great service shop, always extra tidy and clean. His assistant mechanic, Emil is a great guy and also very knowledgeable. I have full trust and confidence in them and would highly recommend them to all.

Mahsa M.
Porsche Cayenne
12/11/2017 Category: Service
Mahsa said he was satisfied with the service.

CELIA B.
Audi TT
12/06/2017
I have been bringing my car here for about 3 years and always have been happy with the work done on my car. My auto is an older vehicle and I appreciate Simons professional opinion and promptness. When I leave his place of business I always feel confident and comfortable in my car!

ES
Ervin S.
Acura Integra
12/05/2017 Category: Service
Ervin said this business was excellent. Everything was good.