06/01/2019
Friendly
The person at the counter was nice and friendly. Came there with my daughter for the first time for an oil change and we were satisfied with how they received us. Usually I don't feel comfortable doing car related stuff but I'll definitely come back to this location because they made us feel at ease.

Steven B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/31/2019

VK
Vincent K.
Nissan Rogue
05/30/2019
I bought a new vehicle and had Vulc-Tech do the inspection. They did a great job. Always kind and courteous.

Delcia D.
Nashua, NH
Nissan Murano
05/29/2019
Lof
Pleasant and professional, very reasonable pricing, & informative about what my vehicle needs. Happy to do business with this company.

SD
Steven D.
Londonderry, NH
05/29/2019
Always professional, never looking to just find something to make a buck. Best Around.

Christine H.
05/28/2019
State inspection
Great service, prices and customer service! Will recommend!

PL
Pascual L.
Audi A3 Sedan
05/25/2019
Always great service
Never disappointed with the service I receive with my vehicle. Would highly recommend them.

RL
Roberto L.
Litchfield, NH
Jeep Liberty
05/24/2019
Vehicle Service
Brought in my vehicle for issues with leaking coolant. Vulc-Tech replaced pump. Dropped off early morning and was ready prior to closing. $$ to repair was good, great service, excelent customer service. Been going to Vulc-Tech for over 20yrs. Gene/Lucy and staff are respectful, knowledgeable, and reliable. The shop is clean, family like atmosphere, kid friendly and within walking distance to several places to eat.

FB
Fred B.
05/24/2019
State Inspection
Had an 11am appointment for state inspection. They took me in AT 11am and was done by 11:40. So they keep to the schedule and I like that.

KC

LL
Leslie L.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/17/2019
The VulcTech guys are the BEST!
Thank you to all of the guys at Vulc-Tech for always being so honest and for taking care of my car and my familiy's cars! You guys are the BEST! Leslie Liakos

Volvo S40
05/16/2019
Friendly
The guys at Vul-Tech are some of the nicest and friendliest guys I have met. My family sticks with them because they are always very reasonable and never fail to make me feel safe in my own car.

TR
Tina R.
05/16/2019
Great Service 👍🏻
They are always willing and able to fit me in for service. Great customer service and I enjoy doing business here!

LR
Lucille R.
05/14/2019
TRUE customer appreciation!
The gentlemen who staff Vulc-Tech know what’s important to customers! Professionalism and Courtesy are second nature - as well as what is most important of all: Competence .
I am so thankful they are conveniently located in Hudson !

Marie G.
Subaru Impreza Wagon
05/10/2019
Great service, fast repair job keeps car going !
Thanks again for very fast repair to keep older car going, a worthwhile repair where new cars are outrageously expensive.
Always glad to get a diagnosis that is able to target what is wrong when we get noises! We are able to keep our vehicles much longer by getting good repair work, thanks !

Diane R.
Subaru Impreza
05/10/2019
Great service, great people
I have been going to Vulc-Tech for years.
They are honest & do great work. Waiting area is spacious and clean. When it comes to cost, I believe they are comparable to others. it’s not ever something I enjoy having to do but honestly who really likes paying for car repairs

LR
Lucille R.
Lexus RX 450h
05/08/2019
Competence - and empathy with customers
“ The customer is always right “ - used to be the standard every where. All too often this doesn’t apply- but here it does. This business knows this. It is A success because it understands that - without HAPPY CUSTOMERS - no business can succeed.

PD
Paul D.
05/07/2019
Oil change an per inspection checkup
Once again you folks have kept my vehicle in tip-top shape an for an old truck that’s not easy.You also kept my wife’s car in great shape.Thanks to all of you.
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 05/08/2019

Thank you very much Paul for trusting us to keep your vehicles maintained.

Gene

BL
Barbara L.
Nashua, NH
05/04/2019
Maintenance
Always a trusted place to bring my car for any work needed. They stand behind sll their work. Been using this business for close to 30 years. Highly recommend it
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 05/08/2019

Thank you very much Barbara! We could not have lasted nearly 38 years without great customers like you.

Gene

Joanne H.
05/03/2019
Great service and friendly employees makes for an excellent experience.
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 05/08/2019

Thank you very much Joanne!