BF
Bob F.
11/22/2011
Battery replacement
I brought my 2003 Toyota Highlander in to have the original battery replaced and Gino had me in and out within one hour even though I had not made an appointment to have the work performed.

KP
Kathleen P.
11/22/2011
Window
Motor/switch for my window was fixed, works great now and the service was fast and friendly.

Milton D.
Litchfield, NH
11/21/2011 Category: Service
Milton said the business gives him good service, their service is good and efficient. He has been going there for about 4 years and he is very satisfied with them. He trusts the business and he has no problem recommending them to anyone. He wants Gene to know he is very satisfied with the service.

PP
Paul P.
11/07/2011 Category: Service
Paul said they liked Geno's integrity over everything. He stands by his work and makes sure it is done right.

NT
Norman T.
11/07/2011 Category: Service
Norman said the business did good work and he likes to go there. The business gets things done on time and he likes their work.

FS
Fred S.
11/07/2011 Category: Service
Fred said he likes this business's timing, pricing and quality.

Lilian M.
11/07/2011 Category: Service
Lilian said she loves this business. They are very responsive, accommodating, reputable and she highly recommends them.

TH
Tim H.
11/07/2011 Category: Service
Tim said they were available when he went in without an appointment and they had someone ready to do the inspection. He needed some work done, and they had all the parts. Tim commented he had them do the work because he wanted to get it done rather than shopping around for prices.

G
Gregg
11/07/2011 Category: Service
Gregg said the business does good work.

H
Henry
11/03/2011 Category: Service
Henry said he was satisfied with the work they did.

EG
Ed G.
11/02/2011 Category: Service
Spoke with Mike. He stated that this business is outstanding.

Alfred S.
10/22/2011
Good Service
Fast service fair price I have recommended your services to my friends

KN
Keith N.
10/22/2011
Honda FIT Alignment
I was very happy with the work you performed on my Honday FIT 4 wheel alignment. Your a very professional auto service company with clean waiting room with personnable staff. I will be referring my Dad and my friends to you. Thx, Keith -

BL
Bob L.
Londonderry, NH
09/15/2011
good job
Gene ,another good job.
this service with the internet is great .
Bob.Lombardo

Amy B.
good family-owned service shop
I'm a satisfied customer of 7 years. I travel excessively and am at VulcTech frequently for maintenance. Gene & Lucy & The Gang have treated me and my vehicles well every time. Prices are comparable to the competition, but it's the exceptional customer service that I appreciate. I like the personal touch of a family-owned and operated business - makes all the difference.

CG
Cathleen G.
Service from Tuesday 9/7/11
They were so kind after a long week-end they took me so quickly and solved my issue. I really appreciate the service I received.
I actually just requested on line for an appointment and waiting confirmation.

Thomas B.
Litchfield, NH
Service Review
The service that I recently received when I brought in my wife's car for service was what I have come to expect - EXCELLENT!!

Friendly staff, helpful advice, informative informatioin on likely need for future service with timetable abd repair estimate.

All around good experience.

Deborah C.
09/03/2011
Recent visit
Vulctech Rocks!! The best auto repair business in town!

MJ
Marcel J.
Dracut, MA
08/29/2011
Vulc Tech Always top notch
I have been bringing my vehicle to Vulc Tech for years. I have recommended them to many friends and family as well. I have high regards and trust their estimates and work! Always fair and honest with a friendly staff! Gene and Lucy and their team ROCK!

RT
Roth T.
08/28/2011
Vulc Tech is a great family business who cares about their customers. I never feel like they are selling me a repair I dont need. They go above and beyond even when doing oil changes to let me know any concerns they have with my vehicle.