12/14/2019
Auto repair
As always the service at your company is exceptional. The service men you have explained everything and took very good care of me. Thank you once again for all their help

Dwayne D.
12/14/2019
Great service from drop off to pick up. Great ful for the loaner cars.

James S.
Milford, NH
Subaru Impreza
12/13/2019
Very happy
I was very happy with the service at Vulc-Tech this week. Normally I would have my local Subaru dealership in Milford NH handle all repairs on my car but this week that was just not possible. Once the problem was discovered all we had to do is wait for the parts ( in this case a front tire) to come in. I was informed as soon as the tire hit your store and I was able to come down and have it mounted and balanced as I waited.

Mike C.
Pelham, NH
12/12/2019
New Front Struts
Thanks for suggesting the replacement of the front struts Gene. The car drives much more smoothly! Can't even feel the bumps in the road!

KK
Kristin K.
Exeter, NH
GMC Terrain
12/11/2019
they went above and beyond to help me out with my inspection - will from now on be a customer of theirs from now here on out . i would reccommend tthem to anyone. thank you vulc tech

VL
Vicki L.
Audi Q3
12/10/2019
Quick & painless
I was in need of a car inspection , since I was nearing the last day I could do it. Stopped at Vulch-tech on a whim. To my surprise they were able to get my car in right away for the inspection. Dan at the counter was very professional.
I’ll consider them for my next services needed

12/10/2019
Tire Trouble
With the freezing New England weather upon us, it affected the pressure in my tires. So when the light comes on stating 'low tire pressure', I don't feel comfortable driving my car. So my husband brought it over to Vulc-Tech without an appointment. - No Worries, they said. They quickly went outside and took care of making sure that all my tires had the correct air pressure to drive without incident or damage to my tires. Having a safe care to drive to work or transport my grandchildren is very important to us. Vulc-Tech has very professional mechanics and their waiting room is always very welcoming, clean and comfortable.
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you very much for the nice review. This time of year the loss of air pressure in tires is very common and we get customers daily with this issue and if our techs are busy one of us from the office will take care of the issue immediately.

GB
George B.
Mercedes-Benz S550
12/07/2019
Winter Snow Tire Time
Quick pleasant visit like usual with no issues and great resultls
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you George and for always taking the time to leave us a review.

Many thanks,

RP
Ricardo P.
Volkswagen Passat
12/07/2019
Excellent shop
Friendly, courteous service and excellent technicians who pride themselves on the work they do. I’ve been coming here since 2003 and this visit has to be one of the best. Car feels great and this shop allows customers to keep their cars longer by not gouging on the cost of repairs and backing up the work they do. Highly recommend this shop!
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you much Ricardo for the nice review and for your continued patronage!

Joesph B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/05/2019
Always great work
Always quality work and great pricing . This team always lets you know ahead of time if any additional cost or work is needed before proceeding . Great place for auto repairs

Thank you Joseph!

James M.
Hooksett, NH
Lincoln MKC
12/05/2019
Another Great Experience
I have been going to Vulc Tech for many years. I have NEVER been disappointed. They are professional, thorough, and very good at what they do. In my opinion, the most important trait in having a car maintained is trust, and I have trusted Vulc Tech for my vehicles for over 10 years.
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you James for the nice review and it is always a pleasure taliking Patriots football with you!

Many thanks,

MJ
Marcel J.
Nashua, NH
Nissan Frontier 2WD
12/03/2019
Routine Oil change
Easy appointment over the phone, arrived and was very busy, got me in right away, fast prompt and courteous service, I always feel welcomed and as a valued customer.
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you very much Marcel and for your patronage for nearly 30 years!

PD
Paul D.
11/22/2019
Always very professional
I have been doing business with Vulc-Tech for awhile now and them always do a great job. And I know that’s not always easy on an older vehicle.

Thank you Paul!

Marie G.
Subaru Impreza Wagon
11/17/2019
Inspection and tires continue great service.
Thanks again for continuing great service to keep car going--now in its "second life" with many new parts.
Helps us stay away from those super expensive new cars! And still stay safe on the road.
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you very much Marie and for the many years you have trusted us to maintain your vehicles.

RJ
Ralph J.
Toyota Venza
11/15/2019
Good hunters!
Oil change resulted in catching an invading mouse. Good work!
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you Ralph. This time of year our techs know to check for this common issue and take care of it promptly.

KT
Kimberly T.
Londonderry, NH
11/15/2019
Always satisfied
As usual, great service. Vulc-Tech has always accommodated my family's vehicle needs for over 20 years now. Tires, Tune Ups, exhaust, struts ... whatever the need is, Vult-Tech has always been there. Thanks Gene and his Crew for taking care of my kids vehicle needs. I sleep at night knowing Vulc-Tech has done the work on my kids cars.
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you Kimberly very much for the nice review and for your patronage over the year!

Joanne H.
Employees
Your employees are the best. Friendly and helpful. They explain everything to you.

Thank you Joanne!

Jan S.
Acura MDX
Always Awesome Always Great Service Friendly Guys
Friendly fast service our go to guys

Thank you Jan!

BL
Barbara L.
Nashua, NH
Great place!
I have had my cars maintained
at Vultech for over 30 years. I have never had an issue and always had great service. They stand behind the work that they do. I have recommended them to many people and they to have also been very satisfied
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you Barb for the nice review and for the many years trusting us to maintain your vehicle!

Stephen M.
11/11/2019
Inspection and reg maintenence
I've been coming to Vulc Tech for 16 years: they are always fair and always helpful. I love the family feeling there!
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you Stephen and many thanks for your continued patronage!