Overall Rating 4.6296304/5Overall Rating 4.6296304/5Overall Rating 4.6296304/5Overall Rating 4.6296304/5rating 4.6296304
Overall Rating 2.40741/5Overall Rating 2.40741/5rating 2.40741rating 2.40741rating 2.40741

Robert S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Courteous advisors who value my personal time and have great attention to service details
After receiving outstanding service at Waikem Hyundai, I will be returning next week for service on my second vehicle.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Robert,
It was good to hear from you and my pleasure to help you.  I look forward to seeing you when you bring in your other car.  Have a great day!

BC
Brenda C.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Very good
Charlie Minner always seems to take care of me when I bring my car in for service. He's always nice and honest which is a big thing.
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you for responding. It was great to see you!  If you need anything or I can help in any way, please let me know. I look forward to your next visit.

RE
Rodger E.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai SUV
People are friendly and treat you with respect. Always make you feel your car is being cared for to make it safe for you.

Rodger,
Thank you for responding. It was great to see you and help you on this visit. If you need anything at all, please let me know. Remember to check our website for any specials before your next visit. I look forward to seeing you again!

Mark D.
Louisville, OH
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Charlie Minner gives outstanding service and keeps me on track with regular maintenance on my Sonata. They usually get the work done in a reasonable time period. I highly recommend Waikem Hyundai for both Sales and Service!

Mark,

convenient and friendly
I have taken my vehicle here to get repairs in the past, and they have always been friendly and kept me informed on the condition of my vehicle. the service is good but the price is what I would expect going to a dealership for repair.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for responding. It was my pleasure to help you on this visit.  I appreciate your comments, but would add that we have comparison shopped our pricing (it is posted in the customer lounge) with our independent competitors and found that we are equal to or lower than most of them.  In addition, we use genuine factory parts which carry a great warranty.  If you have any questions regarding any repair, please let me know. If you prefer, when we price our any repairs, we can quote non factory parts to better meet your needs.  You are a valued customer and we aim to meet and exceed your needs.  In addition, you can check our website prior to your next appointment for any current specials. I look forward to your next visit and discussing any concerns with you.

Teresa S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Employees
The people that you have working for you. They are so nice, they talk to you, and they get you in and out as soon as possible. I also love the popcorn machine!😄

Teresa,
Thank you for responding!  I love hearing from our Waikem Hyundai Family!  We have had a lot of great comments on the popcorn machine amenity.  If you need anything or I can help in any way, please let me know. I look forward to your next visit.

RP
Robert P.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Great service! Friendly staff!!
Friendly and efficient!!

Robert,
Thank you for responding. It was my pleasure to help you on this visit.  If you need anything or I can help in any way, please let me know. I look forward to your next visit.

Recent Service Appointment.
Once again, Charlie Minner & Co. did an excellent job!.
Was in and out of the service area in 30 minutes.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for responding. It was great to see you!.  If you need anything or I can help you in any way, please let me know. I look forward to your next visit.

Ronna S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Too expensive
Charges way above average.
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for responding.  I appreciate your concerns and will be calling you to discuss your visit.  I look forward to speaking with you.

Bryan Mulligan

North Canton, OH
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Warranty visit
Excellent visit.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for responding. It was my pleasure to help you on this visit. If you need anything or I can help in any way, please let me know. I look forward to your next visit.

Robert R.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Service Elantra
THANK YOU SO MUCH CHARLIE FOR 'THE GREAT' SERVICE ON MY CAR ON JULY 6TH!!! I LOVE MY CAR AND LOVE DRIVING IT, SO I WANT TO KEEP UP ON ALL THE MAINTENANCE ON THIS VEHICLE!! HAVE A NICE DAY!! THANKS AGAIN CHARLIE!!! :-)

Robert,
Thank you for responding. It is good to hear from you.  I can understand your passion for your vehicle.  It is a great car!  If you need anything or I can help in any way, please let me know.  I look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!

Jill R.
Super Efficient and Professional
Love this dealership - very professional and friendly and fast! Easy to make appointments. Always willing to answer any and all questions.

Jill,
It was great to hear from you and help you on this visit! If you need anything or I can help in any way, please let me know. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Bobbie M.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Car alignment & oil change w/top off fluids
All I can say is Waikem Hyundai always goes out of their way since i bought my car to try to work with me under certain conditions i have referring to time & money! Always treat me with courtesy & respect ! i appreciate that kind of business, so i will continue to refer them and take my car back to them!

Bobbie,
Thank you for responding. It was great to work with you on this visit!  If you need anything at all, pelase let me know. I look forward to your next visit.

Adam S.
Service Review
Service on my car was completed quicker than I was given an estimate for, which made planning my day much easier.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Adam,
Thank you for responding. It is always good to hear from our Waikem Hyundai Family. If you need anything or I can help in any way, please let me know. I look forward to your next visit.

RL
Ronald L.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Fabulous Service
Complete Trust and Competence

Ron,
It was great to see you and my pleasure to help you on this visit. If you need anything at all, please let me know. Don't forget to check our website for specials prior to your next visit.  I look forward to your next visit.

Michael S.
Louisville, OH
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
best Sales and Service Department EVER
We recommend Waikem Hyundai to all our friends. We have been working with Bob McHue in Sales for 5 years now, and cannot say enough good things about his sincere honest approach in representing Waikem. We now in our third Hyundai and could not be happier with the dependability of the brand. Absolutely no worries. The Service Department, Charlie Minner and Ryan are a pleasure to work with also. The only recommendation we would make to Bob McHue and all the staff at Waikem Hyundai is keep doing what your are doing and we will continue to be Happy Campers.

Michael,
Thank you for responding!  We will share your comments with Bob.  It is our pleasure to help you and enjoy your visits. If you need anything, please let me know.

ND
Nick D.
Cambridge, OH
🎖5 STAR DEALER🎖
Highly recommended for all of your Hyundai service needs.

Nick,

Jay M.
excellant service
couldn't ask for better service dept. Got instant appointment for service from Charlie Miner. Thankyou again.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Jay,
Thank you for responding. It was great to see you and help you on this visit. If you need anything or I can help in any way, please let me know. I look forward to your next visit.

North Canton, OH

SU
Shirley U.
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Review
Everything was well organized from start to finish.....fast service.....all personnel I dealt with was very friendly and polite.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Shirley,
Thank you for resopnding. It was my pleasure to help you on this visit. If you need anything or I can help in any way, please let me know. I look forward to your next visit.