Overall Rating 4.6551724/5Overall Rating 4.6551724/5Overall Rating 4.6551724/5Overall Rating 4.6551724/5rating 4.6551724
Overall Rating 2.44828/5Overall Rating 2.44828/5rating 2.44828rating 2.44828rating 2.44828

Alliance, OH
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Long wait time.
I had my vehicle in for a oil change and inspection. Told them I heard an occasional noise in rear when braking and turning to left. It took a while to find the problem and then decided it was a loose ball joint which was then replaced. Also had to replace brakes and rotors in rear. They had trouble getting on brake on. I was at the dealership for a total of 5 hours. I realize car repair is expensive, but the $800 bill with a discount seems excessive.

CA
Charles A.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Prompt service
Prompt service on time as requested.
Problem resolved in good time; less than 1 hour.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Charles,
Thank you for responding. It was our pleasure to help you on this visit. If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie or Jeff know.  We are looking forward to your next visit.

Rachael H.
Navarre, OH
09/17/2018 Category: Service
First Service Appointment
Very quick and thorough service. Advisor was great and informative. Steve Turner was great in sales when we bought as well since I didn’t get to leave a review due to email mishap.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Rachael,
Thank you for responding. Steve Turner is truly customer focused.  I am glad he was able to help you.  I am also glad we were able to help you with your service experience.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff or Charlie know.  We are looking forward to your next visit.

KF
Katherine F.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
They always remember my name. They show me to the waiting area and offer coffee or water. They are finished when they tell me they will
Be. Vaughn, the salesman who sold me the Tucson, always stops
By and chats.

Katherine,
Thank you for responding. It is always a pleasure to help you and we always look forward to your next visit.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  It was our pleasure to serve you.

AK
Atalla K.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Another Incredible Service Experience
From the moment I drove in to the service area I was approached greeted and had a been given a review of what my service needs were. Charlie again was fantastic! He went above and beyond. I had also ordered some touch up paint due to a little scratch I had on my car. Not only did he show me some good tips on how to do it properly he actually demonstrated and did it for me flawlessly! Great experience very friendly in and out quick! Thanks again!

Atalla,
Thank you for responding. Charlie is a true asset who genuinely cares for each of our Waikem Hyundai Family.  I am glad we were able to help with your small scratch.  I know that always hurts to get the first few on the car!  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know. We are looking forward to your next visit.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Quick and complete
Friendly and efficient.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for responding.  We always enjoy hearing from our Waikem Hyundai Family!  I am glad we were able to provide a friendly and efficient service experience on this visit.  We appreciate the feedback and use it to help us better provide for our Hyundai Family.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We are looking forward to your next visit.

Cheryl M.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Good Service.
Enjoyed the new employee.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Cheryl,
Thank you for responding. I love hearing from our Waikem Hyundai Customers.  Jeff is a great addition to our crew and has a customer focused attitude. He enjoys helping and serving our customers which is in line with our philosophy.  If you need anything at all, please feel free to let Jeff or Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

2011 Hyundai Accent
Always giving 100%
Went in for an oil change and was a (30 minutes early), Charlie said it was no problem and got me in right away. He is always extremely professional, helpful, and kind. I come back to Waikem because that kind of customer care and service!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for responding. I am glad we were able to help you and get you on your way quickly!  Charlie and Jeff continually try to help our Waikem Hyundai Family with accommodating their schedules.  If you need anything at all, don't hesitate to let them know.  They'll be glad to help you!  We look forward to your next visit.

AR
Alisha R.
Great people.
Always feel like a member of the family when I'm there.

Alisha,
Thank you for responding. It is always great to hear from another of our Waikem Hyundai Family!  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie or Jeff know.  We are looking forward to your next visit!

New Philadelphia, OH
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Fast and easy service. In and out quickly.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for responding.  It was our pleasure to help you on this visit.  If you need anything or we can help in any, please let Charlie know. He is looking forward to your next visit.

DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for responding. It was great to hear from another Waikem Hyundai Family. If you have additional input to offer, please give Charlie a call.  We value your feedback and look forward to speaking with you.

EM
Eleanor M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly staff and prompt service
Friendly staff and prompt service

Eleanor,
Thank you for responding. It was our pleasure to help you on this visit. If you need anything, please let Jeff know. He is looking forward to your next visit.

AP
Arthur P.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Art P
Class act. Efficient and fair prices. Well trained personnel.

Arthur,
Thank you for responding. I am glad we were able to serve you well and get you on your way quickly.  It was Charlie's pleasure to help you on this visit. If you need anything at all, please let him know. Charlie is looking forward to your next visit.

GK
George K.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Charley does a great job running the Hyundai service department!! He is the reason that I keep coming back!!

George,
Thank you for responding. I agree that Charlie is an asset. He genuinely gives everything for our Waikem Hyundai Family of customers.  If you need anything at all, please let him know.  He is looking forward to your next visit.

GB
Gloria B.
Carrollton, OH
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/08/2018 Category: Service
warm and friendly/informative and effiecient
I like that they are always ready when I bring my car in for maintenance and that they always check everything on the car and let me know if any thing needs repaired or updated.

Gloria,
It is always a pleasure to help you.  Charlie and Jeff look forward to your next visit. If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let us know.

PR
Pamela R.
Salem, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai is great!
I love my Hyundai Santa Fe Sport! It is not only a beautiful car, but serves me wonderfully too, since I do alot of traveling. The Waikem team is also tops! They are always very polite, knowlegeable, patient to explain things, and just give me great service every time! 5-Stars for Waikem Hyundai!

Pamela,
Thank you for responding. It was a pleasure to help you on this visit.  We always enjoy hearing from our Waikem Hyundai Family.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know. He is looking forward to your next visit.

PL
Paul L.
Dennison, OH
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Kathy L.
You have great Employees!!!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

Paul,
Thank you for responding. I agree we have a great team at Waikem Hyundai.  They have won the banner for all of last year and are on track to repeat!  It is always a pleasure to help our Waikem Hyundai Family and I know Jeff is looking forward to your next visit.  Please let us know if we can help in any way.

KE
Katie E.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Friendly qnd quick service.
Thanks
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

Katie,
Thank you for responding. It is always great to hear from our Waikem Hyundai Family.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  He is looking forward to your next visit.

09/03/2018 Category: Service
Great
Great
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for responding.  It was our pleasure to help you on this visit. If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know. He is looking forward to your next visit.

Janet H.
North Canton, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Always very friendly and explains recommended service. Making appointments online is very convenient and the service reminders are great.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for responding. It was our pleasure to hel you on this visit.  I am glad we are able to make your experience friendly and convenient.  If you need anything , please let Charlie know.  He is looking forward to your next visit.