Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

Canal Fulton, OH
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Great job
Pleasure to go there every one helpful & efficient
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for responding. It is always good to hear from another of our Waikem Hyundai Family!  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

SF
Shaun F.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
Wonderful people, always helpful
Always helpful. Great work. Explains any extra work that might need done
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for responding. It was our pleasure to help you on this visit. If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  We are looking forward to your  next visit.

LT
Lester T.
5 star service
Waikem service is excellent in all areas.

Lester,
Thank you for responding. We value every customer as part of our Waikem Hyundai Family.  I am glad that is coming through to you.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

01/14/2019 Category: Service
Service Department is fabulous overall.
Both gentlemen I've met in the service department are kind, informative, helpful, and decent.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for responding. I agree that both Charlie and Jeff are great with our customers. That comes from them seeing all our customers as part of our Waikem Hyundai Family.  If you need anything at all, please let either Charlie or Jeff know. We look forward to your next visit.

DE
Dennis E.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer service attention to detail overall great performance
Each time I use waikem Hyundai I'm impressed with the professionalism of the entire team. Great job I will continue to be a return customer.

Dennis,
It is always a pleasure to help you on your visits.  You are a valued member of our Waikem Hyundai Family!  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie or Jeff know. We look forward to your next visit.

Steve W.
Carrollton, OH
2006 Hyundai Tucson
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Department
Car repairs can be almost as bad as going to the dentist. But Waikem Hyundai takes as much of the pain out of the experience as is possible. Their service writers are both knowledgeable and thorough. After a full inspection, they explained the need for the repairs and gave an accurate estimate for both cost and time to completion. They made our time there as comfortable as possible. The waiting area is comfortable. Coffee and water are available along with fresh popcorn, and vending machines. Although my Hyundai is over 100,000 miles, I have confidence that it can be maintained well for many more miles with the help of Waikem Hyundai Service Department.

Steve,
Thank you for responding.  You are a valued member of our Waikem Hyundai Family.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie or Jeff know. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

TP
Timothy P.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
My review
Very knowledgeable courteous staff

Tim,
Thank you for responding. Your visits are important to us and we value your input.  We regard every customer as part of our Waikem Hyundai Family!  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

David M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly employees
Very friendly employees. All were helpful, honest, informative, and not pushy to force unwanted services.

David,
Thank you for giving us feedback on your experience.  We truly feel each customer is part of our Waikem Hyundai Family and work in their best interest. If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  We are looking forward to your next visit.

GS
Gale S.
North Canton, OH
Sonata Recalls and oil change
Service is excellent and people are friendly.

Gale,
Thank you for responding. It is always good to hear from another of our Waikem Hyundai Family!  If you need anything at all, please let Jeff know. We look forward to your next visit.

Brenda M.
GREAT Service
Very nice people.

Brenda,
Thank you for responding. It was our pleasure to help you on this visit. We regard each Waikem Hyundai customer as part of our family.  Thank you for allowing us to serve you. If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know. We are looking forward to your next visit.

JI
John I.
Massillon, OH
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Job performance
Excellent service and customer relations.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

John,
Thank you for responding.  We value your feedback and appreciate you being part of our Waikem Hyundai Family.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  We are looking forward to your next visit.

GB
George B.
Medina, OH
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Extremely happy
Charlie is a great service manager. Salesman Lee Giavasis has become more than just a sales person - he's now a friend. And - my 2015 Sonata is the best car I've ever had.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

George,
It was good to hear from you.  I agree Charlie is great at his job!  It is for the same reason Lee is great at his.  At Waikem Hyundai we feel everyone is part of our Waikem Hyundai Family and treat them as such.  Thank you for being a loyal member of our Waikem Hyundai Family. If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We are looking forward to your next visit.

Roger W.
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Good Service

Roger,
Thank you for responding. It was our pleasure to help you on this visit. If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We are looking forward to your next visit.

Clarence B.
New Philadelphia, OH
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Recall
Jeff treated us well and the service was performed in a timely manner.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for responding. It is always good to hear from another of our Waikem Hyundai Family. If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  We are looking forward to your next visit.

Homeworth, OH
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/06/2019 Category: Service
Everyone at that dealership is so nice.
My salesman didn't forget about me after I bought my car. Everytime I go there he stops to talk to me about what I'm doing and about our travels. He is so great. When I am finished he comes out and askes if everything Is ok and if I have any questions about the car. Which I do. He is the best. His name is Vaughn and I tell everyone looking for a car to go see him.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for responding. It is always good to hear from another of our Waikem Hyundai Family. I agree that Vaughn is the best!  He also handled my purchase.

Mark D.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding service
The service advisors are the best in the business! They provide excellent care and, keep you up-to-date on what maintenance items are required or may have to have done. They usually get the service done ahead of schedule!

Mark,
It was good to hear from you!  Charlie and Jeff both are great assets and feel every customer is part of our growing Hyundai Family!  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let them know.  We are looking forward to your next visit.

Sandra B.
Rittman, OH
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Buy Waikem Hyundai!
Thank you for the great service I receive at Waikem Hyundai! This trip I met Jeff, Service Mgr who was so helpful. Explained everything I asked him and was very courteous! Charlie is always great too. I don't meet the actual person who works on my wonderful Santa Fe Sport but everything is always done in a timely and professional manner. This dealer is Waikem Hyundai in Massillon, OH. Go there!!

Sandra,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience!  I know both Jeff and Charlie are truly committed to providing our Waikem Hyundai Family with the ultimate in experiences and feel everyone is family!  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let either of them know.  We look forward to your next visit.

SU
Shirley U.
Waikem Hyundai Quality Service
Service was finished in time specified that it would be. Sales & Service people are courteous and helpful. Waiting room is clean with TV and coffee and water to drink.

Shirley,
Thank you for responding.  It was our pleasure to help you on this visit.  If you need anything, have any additional feedback, or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Service!
Everyone I had contact with was very friendly - from the girl who made my appointment, the service tech, cashier and the gentleman that retrieved my car! I would definitely recommend this service center.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you for responding.  I am glad you recognize we treat everyone as family.  That is one of the reasons for the friendly atmosphere.  Another is that we genuinely have our customer's needs at the forefront.  It was our pleasure to help you on this visit.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

Robert M.
Massillon, OH
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Sales associates, sales manager, service writer (Charlie), and service.
I’ve owned and leased 8 Hyundai vehicles since 2003 from Waikem. Excellent service, sales and excellent quality Hyundai products.

Robert,
Thank you for your loyalty.  Wow, it is hard to believe it has been 8 vehicles already!  If you need anything, you know you can count on us to assist.  We count it our pleasure to help you.  We are looking forward to your next visit.