Overall Rating 4.6666691/5Overall Rating 4.6666691/5Overall Rating 4.6666691/5Overall Rating 4.6666691/5rating 4.6666691
Overall Rating 2.39394/5Overall Rating 2.39394/5rating 2.39394rating 2.39394rating 2.39394

Rhonda C.
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Gets the work completed and friendly

Robert S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Timely service & attention to details
Waikem Hyundai service is outstanding; I have never had a problem. Every request is completed and is done right the first time.

Robert,
It was great to hear from you!  It is always good to hear that our care and concern for our Waikem Hyundai Family comes through!  If you need anything or we can help you in any way, please let Jeff or Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

KW
Koren W.
Carrollton, OH
2014 Hyundai Accent
Excellent service.
Personal attention, kindness and patience by everyone dealt with. Thank you.

Koren,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience. As a member of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued. We appreciate your loyalty and truly want to be a resource for you to use whenever you feel the need.   If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

DE
David E.
Navarre, OH
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Highly recommended will never go anywhere else

David,
Thank you for responding.  I appreciate your feedback and will share it with the team.  We value you as one of our Waikem Hyundai family and I know Charlie has your best interests in mind.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

LE
Lynne E.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Waikem review
Jeff in service dept was extremely informative and professional.

Lynne,
Thank you for responding. I always enjoy hearing from our Waikem Hyundai Family.  I am glad to hear you found Jeff's concern and care for all his customers coming through. He truly does care for his cusotmers.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Susan W.
North Canton, OH
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Waikem Service Dept
Didn’t take long for the oil change and tire rotation.Everything was explained before and after service. Nice employees.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for responding. It was great to hear from you.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to your next visit.

RF
Robbin F.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Your employees!
Your employees make everything you do easy! Easy to schedule. Easy to check in and a relaxing place to wait for my car, and an easy check out!

Robin,
Thank you for telling us of your experience.  We truly want every experience to reflect our care and concern for our Waikem Hyundai Family.  If you need anything at all, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to your next visit.

05/18/2019 Category: Service
Experience
I wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for responding.  We are sorry to hear of your experience.  We will be contacting you to discuss your situation and to see what can be done to resolve your concerns.

We look forward to speaking with you.

Jessica M.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Thank you!!!
Jeff, the service manager, was absolutely wonderful!! He was so nice and easy to talk to and very professional. He was honest with me and I felt like I was his top customer!! He made the experience great!!! Thanks Jeff for everything!!!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

Jessica,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience!  You are a valued member of our Waikem Hyundai Family.  I agree Jeff truly cares about the best interest of his customers.  If you need anything at all, you can feel free to let him know.  We are looking forward to your next visit.

Leo B.
Strasburg, OH
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Charlie is great
Charlie Minor is fantastic. Very friendly and knowledgeable. I always receive great service.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

Leo,
Thank you for responding.  I agree that Charlie is a great asset for us and our Waikem Hyundai Family of customers.  He truly has your best interests at heart!  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/16/2019 Category: Service
EXCELLENT SERVICE
I ALWAYS HAVE EXCELLENT SERVICE
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your experiences!  As a member of our Waikem Hyundai Family, we value your feedback.  We want to provide you with the service we would give our own families.  I am glad that comes through!  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff or Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

AR
Ann R.
Louisville, OH
05/15/2019 Category: Service
The Service Manager
Charlie Minor is always accommodating and knows how to take care of Waikem's customers
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Ann,
Thank you for responding. I agree that Charlie has every customer's best interest at heart.  He cares and it comes through.  He is truly an asset!  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Bobbie M.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
workers will get along nicely, & the customer service is good. They will let u know if there r ny things that need replaced of fixed!
They were very kind, all who work in the garage! & the girl's booth where you pay bill! Corrects ny errors if there r any! much appreciated. will fix it at no cost except inside car! however last 2 times i asked them to clean jus the inside of my front & back window, & they said if they had time , they would, cuz i was headed to go out of state! They had them cleaned! ty Bobbie M.

Bobbie,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience. It is always a pleasure to help you!  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  If you need anything else, or we can help in any way, please let Jeff or Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.  Hope you have many safe travels!

CF
Charles F.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Great service & employees!
I went for an oil change, & everyone was very nice, funny & helped.me out & encouraged me to call & ask about anything about the car no matter what it was. It was nice for once to get service on my car done & not feel like an ATM for them.

Charles,
Thank you for telling us about your experience!  We value your input as one of our Waikem Hyundai Family and look forward to your visits.  If you need anything at all, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to seeing  you on your next visit.

CZ
Charles Z.
New Philadelphia, OH
GREAT SERVICE AGAIN
Brought my car in for 15,000 mile service, friendly service man , work finish very fast, All smiles again.

Charles,
Thank you for responding. As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  I am glad we could help you with your maintenance needs and get your on your way quickly.  We know time is valuable, and do our best to minimize the impact on your day.  If you need anything else, or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

ES
Edward S.
05/10/2019 Category: Service
friendly customer service and listening to customer
always a pleasure to do business there

Edward,
Thank you for responding. It is great to hear from you and help you on your visits.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

East Sparta, OH
2006 Hyundai Sonata
Always great service
Never disappointed in the service Charlie, Jeff, and the team provide.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

Thank you for responding. As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie or Jeff know.  We look forward to your next visit.

CR
Clara R.
fast and knowledgeable service
went to get my tires air pressure checked. Associate was very conscience of my time limitations and serviced my Elantra accordingly.

Clara,
Thank you for responding. As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  I am glad we could help with checking and setting your tire pressures.  If you need anything else, or we can help in any way, please let Ryan know.  We look forward to your next visit.

Mark B.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/10/2019 Category: Service
I really like Hyundai. Waikem Hyundai is a very pleasant place to visit, and to purchase services, as well as products.

Mark,
Thank you for responding. As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

PK
Paula K.
Wooster, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Knowledgeable Staff
The staff went above and beyond to service my Santa Fe. On top of the recall repair, they listen to my sorrow over someone the previous week knocking their blue vehicle into to driver side door panel of my pearl white Sport leaving a noticeable mark. The service tech was able to use a solvent that took the mark off like magic. Thank you!!!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Paula,
Thank you for letting us know about  your experience.  We try to treat every customer as family and understand when things happen out of your control.  I am glad we were able to take the mark off your vehicle!  You are a valued member of our Waikem Hyundai Family and we look forward to your next visit.