Overall Rating 2.36/5Overall Rating 2.36/5rating 2.36rating 2.36rating 2.36

WR
Walter R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Road trip fiasco
Long story short the gentlman I worked with helped me and my wife get back in the road within two days with a major repair and helped coordinated with my insurance agents as well!!

Walter,
I am glad we were able to help and get you on your way as quickly as possible.  If anything comes up that needs my attention, please let me know.  It was my pleasure to help you on this visit. I look forward to the opportunity to help you again in the future.

Canal Fulton, OH
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very good dealership
Very happy with the service and people
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai

Thank you for responding. It is good to hear from our Waikem Hyundai Family. It was my pleasure to help you on this visit. If you need anything or I can help in any way, please let me know. I look forward to your next visit.

Michael G.
Fast and cheap
Fast and cheap

Michael,
Thank you for responding. I always enjoy hearing from our Waikem Hyundai Family. If you need anything, please let me know. I look forward to your next visit.

ND
Nick D.
Cambridge, OH
*** 5 Star Service ***
Great experience every time!

Nick,
Thank you for responding. It was my pleasure to help you on this visit. If you need anything or I can help in any way, please let me know. I look forward to your next visit.

Rebecca M.
Navarre, OH
Everyone is friendly
They drove me to my appointment while they worked on my car. When it took longer than anticipated they gave me $20 off
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai

Thank you for responding. I am glad we were able to accomodate your appointment.  Thank you for being patient while we were completing the service to your car.  It was my pleasure to help you on this visit. If you need anything at all, please let me know. I look forward to your next visit.

05/21/2018 Category: Service
Always prompt and courteous service.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai

Thank you for responding.  It was my pleasure to help you on this visit. If you need anything, please let me know. I look forward to your next visit.

AL
Arthur L.
Mogadore, OH
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Y I choose Waikem
Always ready for my appointment, they greet me by name. They explain the service items and the cost. Sometimes there are issues that I'm not aware of, and they help me plan for future service needs.

Arthur,
Thank you for responding.  It was great to work with you on this visit.  If you need anything at all or I can help in any way, please let me know.  I look forward to your next visit.

Joseph L.
North Canton, OH
great service
Service is fast and efficient; everyone is friendly and professional

Joseph,
Thank you for responding.  It was my pleasure to help you on this visit.  If you need anything or I can help in any way, please let me know.  I look forward to your next visit.

RA
Richard A.
Charlie in the Service department
Took the car back on time and was brought back to me in a very short time.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai

Thank you for responding. It is always good to hear from our Waikem Hyundai Family.  If you need anything or I can help in any way, please let me know.  I look forward to your next visit.

TL
Tony L.
Dennison, OH
Great Product and Service
Friendly , knowledgeable and Service done in timely manner. Not to mention Great Saleman Lee.Giavasis. Will Definately return for our next automotive purchase.

Tony,
Thank you for responding. It was my pleasure to help you on this visit.  If you need anything at all, please let me know.  I look forward to your next visit.

AK
Allison K.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Highly recommend!
Quick and friendly!

Allison,
Thank you for responding.  It was my pleasure to help you on this visit. If you need anything, please let me know. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Christina M.
Scio, OH
Great

Christina,
It was great to hear from you.  I always enjoy hearing from our Waikem Hyundai Family!  If you need anything or I can help in any way, please let me know.

Darla S.
Wooster, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Servicing is great
I moved back to area from Fl and have been very happy with the 2 services that I have had with my Hyundai

Darla,
Welcome to our Waikem Hyundai Family!  It is always good to hear from our family members.  If you need anything at all or I can help in any way, please let me know.  I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

LE
Linda E.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Honest helpful friendly people
Thank you for a good service appoint I recommend waikem they are a trust worthy business with friendly service linda

Linda,
Thank you for responding. It was great to see you!  If you need anything, please let me know.  I look forward to your next visit.

Charlie Minner
ps. don't forget to check our website for specials before your next visit!

Kimbolton, OH
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Service is good
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai

Thank you for responding.  It was my pleasure to help you on this visit.  If you need anything at all, please let me know. I look forward to your next visit.Charlie MinnerWaikem Hyundai

CD
Carrie D.
Massillon, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/09/2018 Category: Service
A friendly smile, a listening ear, and a helpful hand
It's always a pleasure to stop in at Waikem to have our car serviced. We have 4 cars in our family. It can be a lot of work to keep up with your automobile. They're always kind and answer my questions. Everything gets done in a timely manner. Everyone is friendly and has a smile on their face. It makes life a lot easier when people are kind to one another.

Carrie,
Thank you for responding. It was my pleasure to help you on this visit.  If you need anything at all or I can help in any way, please let me know.  I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Regina B.
Massillon, OH
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Staff was very kind and helpful through tour my process here. They were very adamant on doing whatever deemed best for me! The free cookie was cool to thanks guys

Regina,
Thank you for responding. It is great to hear from our Waikem Hyundai Family!  If you need anything at all, please let me know. I look forward to your next visit.

IW
Irma W.
Scio, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
Always very hrlpful

Irma,
Thank you for responding.  It was great to see you!  If you need anything at all, please let me know.  I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Diana D.
North Canton, OH
05/06/2018 Category: Service
Efficient great hospitality quality services
Fast courteous service

Diana,
It was great to see you and help you on this visit.  If you need anything or I can help in any way, please let me know.  I look forward to your next visit.