Overall Rating 4.6551724/5Overall Rating 4.6551724/5Overall Rating 4.6551724/5Overall Rating 4.6551724/5rating 4.6551724
Overall Rating 2.44828/5Overall Rating 2.44828/5rating 2.44828rating 2.44828rating 2.44828

Darla S.
Wooster, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/17/2018 Category: Service
I moved back from Florida last year. They have been providing service since
Enjoy every time I take my car. Very easy and relaxing after long work day

Darla,
Thank you for responding.  I hope you are enjoying being back home!  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff or Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit!

Robert B.
11/17/2018 Category: Service
They get you in and out in a timely manner. Reasonable prices and i always find a wrapped cookie on my seat from Waikem Hyundai.

Robert,
I am glad we were able to help you and get you on your way quickly.  The cookies are actually home baked by a local artisan baker.  I am glad you enjoy the thank you gift.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

11/16/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied Customers
I felt the check in/out process was simplified, employees friendly and professional. My estimate was reviewed with me in a private manner. Job was done within time promised for a fair price.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for responding. It is always good to hear from our Waikem Hyundai Family!  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We are looking forward to your next visit.

LG
Linda G.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Rustproofing our new 2018 Sonata 2.0 Turbo Limited
We received a coupon in the mail for discounts on the TST services since we have purchased vehicles from Waikem in the past. We had purchased this car from a different dealer due to the fact that they had the car we were looking for at a great price. This dealer did the paint and fabric protection but we thought we were also getting the rustproofing along with it. We later found out that they do not do the rustproofing at that dealership at all. We knew Waikem did the rustproofing and with the weather we experience in NE Ohio it was important to us to get this service completed and we had a coupon for money off! They did the service for us in one day. When we got the car back, it had been washed and looked better than the day we got it from the other dealership. Now we have peace of mind that it won't be rusting out anytime soon.

Linda,
I am glad we were able to help you in protecting your investment.  Cars are a major investment and if you are like me, you want them to last as long as possible.  We are always ready to help you in any way.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We are looking forward to the opportunity to help you once again.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/15/2018 Category: Service
They have always been there when I need them.
I have been very happy with the services that you provide for me. This is where my Mother and I have both bought our cars.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for responding. It is always good to hear from our Waikem Hyundai Family!  I am glad we have been able to provide peace of mind for you and your mother.  It is truly our pleasure to help you.  If you need anything at all, please let us know.

AC
Ann C.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Ann C
Friendly staff...on line scheduling needs work
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Ann,
Thank you for responding. It was our pleasure to help you on this visit.  We are working with our on line scheduling personnel to streamline the process. Your feedback is important to us.  If you have any additional feedback, please let us know so we can address specific items and provide the experience you expect.  Thanks again.
We are looking forward to your next visit.

Christine C.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding group of people!
I always enjoy getting a chance to visit all of the staff at Waikem Honda! From Management to Sales to Service....ALL of the employees are friendly, efficient and most importantly, dedicated to the customers!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Christine,
Thank you for responding. It is always a pleasure when you are in the store.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff or Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

Adeline B.
North Canton, OH
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/12/2018 Category: Service
I always receive excellent service.

Adeline,
Thank you for responding. I always enjoy hearing from our Waikem Hyundai Family!  If you need anything or we can help you in any way, please let Jeff or Charlie know. We look forward to your next visit.

Judy G.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
11/12/2018 Category: Service
honest
great

Judy,
Thank you for responding. It was our pleasure to help you.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know. We are looking forward to your next visit.

PH
Patricia H.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly, and helpful!
not going any where else

Patricia,
Thank you for responding. It is our pleasure to help you and we look forward to your next visit.  Let Jeff or Charlie know if you need anything at all.

BR
Brian R.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Fast service with a Cookie!
The cookie I received helped me to swallow the cost of the repairs!

Brian,
I am glad you enjoyed the cookie.  It is just a small touch to let you know we appreciate you as a customer.  Car repairs can be expensive, however we routinely shop our own prices to make sure we are at or below our competition.  We do use factory parts so they come with a warranty of 12 months and 12000 miles.  It is good to know you have the backing of a large corporation like Hyundai to warranty your repairs.  We as well stand behind our products.  If you need anything at all, please let Jeff or Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

Mark C.
Magnolia, OH
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Great Servuce
I cane in without an appointment because I was going out of town. Charlie got me right in and took care of me quickly. I was very appreciative of how I was treated. Thanks again

Mark C

Mark,
Thank you for responding.  I am glad we were able to help you on short notice.  We routinely leave some space in our daily scheduling for occasions such as these.  We look forward to the opportunities to help people with their needs and help them keep their commitments.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

Jimmy G.
New Philadelphia, OH
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Check engine light
I am a truck driver and I need to drive 100 miles one way to my truck. I was taking a week vacation to Arizona and was able to drop my car on Friday and Pick it up 8 days later on Sunday. Not only did they fix my check engine problem they were also able to take care of a recall that I didn't know about. Dropping the vehicle off was painless.

Jimmy,
Thank you for responding. I am glad we were able to expedite your repairs and ensure you were able to enjoy vacation.  You spend long hours performing your job and we want to minimize any interruptions in your routine.  Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve your needs.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

BG
Beth G.
Orrville, OH
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service

Beth,
Thank you for responding. It is always good to hear from our Waikem Hyundai Family!  If you need anything or we can help you in any way, please let Jeff know.  We are looking forward to your next visit.

11/04/2018 Category: Service
Everything went great and very Professional service!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for responding.  It was great to hear from another of our Waikem Hyundai Family!  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  We are looking forward to your next visit.

Darlene S.
Dover, OH
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Sonata 2017
i dealt with Jeffrey Russ, He was awesome to work with. I've never had a service department treat me as well as Mr Russ did. When I need more service work done, I will be asking for him personally.

Darlene,
Thank you for responding.  I agree, Jeff is a great addition to our Waikem Hyundai team!  If you need anything at all, please let him know.  We are looking forward to your next visit.

Have a nice Thanksgiving!

TL
Theresa L.
2016 Hyundai Accent
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Great place.
Great service.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Theresa,
Thank you for responding. It was our pleasure to help you on this visit.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We are looking forward to your next visit.

LR
Lauren R.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
The service is good and I would recommend people coming here. The price is decent and they are excellent in explaining everything.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Lauren,
Thank you for responding. We value your feedback.  It is always good to hear from our Waikem Hyundai Family!  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

New Philadelphia, OH
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Honest and reliable
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Donald W.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Always great service
Always do a great job and are make sure I am happy with any work I get done.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Don,
Thank you for responding.  I always enjoy hearing from our Waikem Hyundai Family!  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We are looking forwrd to your next visit!