Overall Rating 4.6764685/5Overall Rating 4.6764685/5Overall Rating 4.6764685/5Overall Rating 4.6764685/5rating 4.6764685
Overall Rating 2.41176/5Overall Rating 2.41176/5rating 2.41176rating 2.41176rating 2.41176

Jill R.
Dover, OH
Super Efficient and Professional
Absolutely love this service department. Always friendly, prompt and ready to answer any questions. This is THE example of Quality Service.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

Jill,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience. It is great to hear from you.  As a member of our Waikem Hyundai family, your feedback is important to us.  We feel every customer is one of our family and make it our mission to treat you as we would like to be treated.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

North Canton, OH
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Service Visit
The service department did quite well in solving the problem.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  I am glad we were able to solve any issues with your vehicle.  As a member of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know. We look forward to your next visit.

Meilani C.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Wonderful service
I’ve always had a good experience with Waikem. The technicians and staff are always very nice and helpful. The service received is always top of the line!

Meilani,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  As a member of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  We care for each customer as if they are family.  I am glad that is coming through!  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know. We look forward to your next visit.

Leslie M.
05/29/2019 Category: Service
The only complaint I have was the bathroom. The floor was filthy and trash needed emptied. Otherwise the service, staff and experience was excellent. Thank you!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  As a member of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued. We will be passing on your comments regarding the restroom to our cleaning company.  This is important feedback and we thank you for letting us know.   If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know. We look forward to your next visit.

Dione M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
A+
Went in for a recall on my Hyundai. They not only fixed & updated the software, but noticed that I needed an oil change. And took care of that too! Excellent 👍

Dione,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  As a member of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued. I am glad we were able to get your recall completed, maintenance performed and get you on your way.  I hope you had a great holiday.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know. We look forward to your next visit.

TC
Thomas C.
Hackettstown, NJ
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Amazing customer service
Everyone was awesome and had our safety in mind. Their willingness to help was so comforting. They kept in mind that we were traveling with our family and were very thorough in giving us details about our car and going above and beyond whenever we needed anything.

Thomas,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  We treat everyone who comes in as if they were part of our family.  I am glad that comes through and that we were able to help you during your travels.  I hope you had a great holiday and all is well.  If you need anything in the future as you travel, or just have a few questions to be answered, feel free to let us know.  It was our pleasure to help you.

Jack L.
05/28/2019
Excellent service and nice people
I always get treated well when I come. I live in Wooster so it a long trip for a man my age. ( 80).. thanks

Jack,
Thank you for your response and making the trip in!  We value you as one of our Waikem Hyundai Family and really appreciate your loyalty.  If you need anything at all, please let us know.  We look forward to your next visit.  Hope you had a greaat Holiday!

WC
William C.
Navarre, OH
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Friendly help fast service
I went in for an oil change was greeted right away by a friendly representative and the work was done in the time they said it would be. All in all a good place to do business.

William,

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We feel every customer is a part of our family.  As a member of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff or Charlie know. We look forward to your next visit.

Dennison, OH
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Mrs.
Love their service dept. I drive 35 miles to go to their service depot. Friendly & fast & very efficient.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  As a member of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know. We look forward to your next visit.

Jack L.
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Update software
You guys always do a great job.
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you for responding.  We will be contacting you to discuss your situation and to see what can be done to resolve your concerns.

We look forward to speaking with you.

Bryan Mulligan

Rhonda C.
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Gets the work completed and friendly
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

Rhonda,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  We want everyone to feel as if they are family and ask anything they would like to.  We will make every effort to get you an answer or help solve any concern you might have.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Robert S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Timely service & attention to details
Waikem Hyundai service is outstanding; I have never had a problem. Every request is completed and is done right the first time.

Robert,
It was great to hear from you!  It is always good to hear that our care and concern for our Waikem Hyundai Family comes through!  If you need anything or we can help you in any way, please let Jeff or Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

KW
Koren W.
Carrollton, OH
2014 Hyundai Accent
Excellent service.
Personal attention, kindness and patience by everyone dealt with. Thank you.

Koren,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience. As a member of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued. We appreciate your loyalty and truly want to be a resource for you to use whenever you feel the need.   If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

DE
David E.
Navarre, OH
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Highly recommended will never go anywhere else

David,
Thank you for responding.  I appreciate your feedback and will share it with the team.  We value you as one of our Waikem Hyundai family and I know Charlie has your best interests in mind.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

LE
Lynne E.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Waikem review
Jeff in service dept was extremely informative and professional.

Lynne,
Thank you for responding. I always enjoy hearing from our Waikem Hyundai Family.  I am glad to hear you found Jeff's concern and care for all his customers coming through. He truly does care for his cusotmers.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Susan W.
North Canton, OH
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Waikem Service Dept
Didn’t take long for the oil change and tire rotation.Everything was explained before and after service. Nice employees.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for responding. It was great to hear from you.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to your next visit.

RF
Robbin F.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Your employees!
Your employees make everything you do easy! Easy to schedule. Easy to check in and a relaxing place to wait for my car, and an easy check out!

Robin,
Thank you for telling us of your experience.  We truly want every experience to reflect our care and concern for our Waikem Hyundai Family.  If you need anything at all, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to your next visit.

05/18/2019 Category: Service
Experience
I wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for responding.  We are sorry to hear of your experience.  We will be contacting you to discuss your situation and to see what can be done to resolve your concerns.

We look forward to speaking with you.

Jessica M.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Thank you!!!
Jeff, the service manager, was absolutely wonderful!! He was so nice and easy to talk to and very professional. He was honest with me and I felt like I was his top customer!! He made the experience great!!! Thanks Jeff for everything!!!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

Jessica,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience!  You are a valued member of our Waikem Hyundai Family.  I agree Jeff truly cares about the best interest of his customers.  If you need anything at all, you can feel free to let him know.  We are looking forward to your next visit.

Leo B.
Strasburg, OH
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Charlie is great
Charlie Minor is fantastic. Very friendly and knowledgeable. I always receive great service.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

Leo,
Thank you for responding.  I agree that Charlie is a great asset for us and our Waikem Hyundai Family of customers.  He truly has your best interests at heart!  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.