Shawn C.
Canton, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
Our family has purchased and or leased like 6 vehicles from Waikem and our salesman is Lee Giavasis. We have always been very satisfied with our experiences with Lee and Waikem and would highly recommend them.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Shawn,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience as one of our Waikem Hyundai Family.  Lee, as well as the entire service team, values your feedback.  If you need anything at all, please feel free to let Jeff know.  We look forward to  your next visit.

Susan S.
Orrville, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/08/2020 Category: Service
A Dependable Service Department
Waikem Hyundai has a customer-friendly service department. The personnel are friendly, knowledgeable and consistently do excellent work.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Susan,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai family, our desire is to provide you great service while limiting our impact on your time and budget.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

01/07/2020 Category: Service
good job
I have gotten my last 3 vehicles from waikem and been totally satisfied with the dealership. at my last service visit there was a misunderstanding. when brought to their attention it was immediately taken care of. would highly recommend this dealership and service deparment.

01/07/2020 Category: Service
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/07/2020

Thank you for responding.  We value your feedback.  I will be calling to discuss any concerns you might have and see what we can do to resolve them.  We look forward to talking with you.

Bryan Mulligan
330-478-0281#1147

NB
Nolena B.
Apple Creek, OH
01/02/2020
Jeff in Hyundai service department is the best
Jeff went above and beyond several weeks ago when my Santa Fe needed service. Always honest, friendly and courteous staff. Will definitely continue to do business with this company.

Nolena,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  Our desire is to provide you great service while limiting our impact on your time and budget.  I know Jeff goes out of his way to accommodate our Hyundai Family!  If you need anything at all, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

SD
Scott D.
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Great Experience
Everyone in the Waikem Hyundai Service Department was very friendly and helpful.
A GREAT job, as always, by Charles Minner Jr.

Scott,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  Our desire is to provide you great service while limiting our impact on your time and budget.  Your feedback is valued.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  I will be sure to share this with him.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

PM
Peter M.
Navarre, OH
01/02/2020 Category: Service
It's not a book , just a comment.
Close and convenient for me. Service is great and the waiting area is comfortable.

Peter,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  Our desire is to provide you great service while limiting our impact on your time and budget.  Your feedback is valued.  If you need anything at all, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Melinda L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/01/2020 Category: Service
Best service
Always honest, always dependable, and best service department experience I’ve ever had...every time I go. Thanks!!

Melinda,
In this season, we are thankful for you for letting us know about your experience.  Our desire is to provide you great service while limiting our impact on your time and budget.  We always enjoy your visits.  Your feedback is valued.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

RP
Robert P.
12/31/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, competent people!!
The employees at Waikem are always friendly and competent! I can always trust their recommendations and have never had an issue with my car!

Robert,

SP
Steve P.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/31/2019 Category: Service
Service is Excellent
Trust. Hard to find.

Steve,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  You are correct that trust is hard to find.  We value your feedback, and try to minimize our impact on your time and budget.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know. We look forward to your next visit.

WR
William R.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
12/29/2019 Category: Service
As always, excellent service.
Every time I come to Waikem Hyundai of Massillon I receive nothing but the best service. Everyone is great. They all know me by my first name and are very attractive. Great job everyone!

William,

PR
Phyllis R.
12/26/2019
New Car Purchase
My husband and I had a very good experience at Waikem Hyundai purchasing a new Sonata. Our sales consultant, Vaughn West, was very professional and went above and beyond to make sure we got the car and payment we wanted.

Phyllis,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  Congratulations on your new Sonata!  They are great cars and I am sure you will enjoy many miles of travel.  If you need anything at all in service, plase let Charlie or Jeff know.  We look forward to seeing  you on your first visit.

Lisa S.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
When I bought my new car I really had no intention of buying at waikem in Massillon. I just went to test drive. The dealership was very nice and friendly I had 2 salesman Vaughn and Eric they got me the payment I wanted and checked with me several times after my purchase to make sure I was satisfied. I just had my first oil change and Charlie my service manager was awesome and friendly my car was done 15 minutes before the promise time. While I was there I saw Vaughn and Eric and they both still knew who I was and Eric came into to service waiting area to ask me how I like my new car (this is 4 months after I bought it). I just love taking my car there!

Lisa,
In this season, we are thankful for you for letting us know about your experience.  Our desire is to provide you great service while limiting our impact on your time and budget. This is in both our sales and service departments.  Your feedback is valued.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

KW
Katie W.
12/23/2019 Category: Service
Quick and Friendly! As Always
I’ve been going to Waikem Hyundai for years and have never had an issue. Every employee is friendly, easy to talk to, and always striving to do their best. I made an appointment easily online and was able to get in the same day for an oil change. This is a great place, you won’t be disappointed!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 12/24/2019

Katie,

12/20/2019 Category: Service
People are friendly and efficient
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 12/23/2019

Debra P.
Canton, OH
12/20/2019 Category: Service
I always get great service from Waikem Hyundai
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 12/23/2019

Debra,
Thank you for taking time to respond. In this season, we are thankful for you for letting us know about your experience.  Our desire is to provide you great service while limiting our impact on your time and budget.  Your feedback is valued.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.