Overall Rating 4.6764685/5Overall Rating 4.6764685/5Overall Rating 4.6764685/5Overall Rating 4.6764685/5rating 4.6764685
Overall Rating 2.41176/5Overall Rating 2.41176/5rating 2.41176rating 2.41176rating 2.41176

03/16/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly and honest
I've always received honest, and great service from all of the staff every time I've had work done on either of my cars.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for responding. As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued!  We strive to provide service that is what you'd expect from another family member!  That would include respect, honesty and quality repairs.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie or Jeff know.

BJ
Birgit J.
Kimbolton, OH
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Had good visit with salesman while service was done. Service people was very nice.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for responding. As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  I am glad we were able to demonstrate our family relationship policy at Waikem and made you feel comfortable and at home.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

Robert M.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Service, sales management
I have strongly recommended the products and this dealership many times

Robert,
Charlie told me it was great to see you again!  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued!  We always enjoy your visits.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

TY
Thomas Y.
New Philadelphia, OH
03/15/2019 Category: Service
friendly, prompt , service done correct
very friendly, quick,

Thomas,
Thank you for responding. I love hearing from our Waikem Hyundai Family.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  We are looking forward to your next visit.

Mark D.
Louisville, OH
Fast Service on Recall
They fixed the part on the recall faster than anticipated. I appreciate their efforts to keep my visits to a minimum. I was told the repair could take as long as 90 minutes, but they had it done in about 45 minutes, if not sooner.

Mark,
Thank you for responding. As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  I am glad we were able to help you with the recall repair and get you on your way quickly.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know. We look forward to your next visit.

ST
Sandra T.
Dennison, OH
Service review
Couteous, speedy service

Sandra,

Thank you for responding.  It is great to hear from our Waikem Hyundai Family.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to your next visit.

David Sams

Mark B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/14/2019 Category: Service
They got me in and out before I could finish my pop corn. Great service.
They have got so much better over the year makes me wanting to return.

David Sams

Shreve, OH
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Every one there was nice and had a very nice waiting area
I like the dealership I have bought 4 vehicles from them
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  We will be calling you to discuss your experience and see how we can resolve this for you.

Bryan Mulligan

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Service manager
In one word, Charlie. He does an outstanding job.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for responding. I agree that Charlie is an asset. He truly cares for our Waikem Hyundai Family as if they are his own!  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

Jeffrey D.
2011 Hyundai Accent
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Convenient & Trusted
I appreciate the convenience of online scheduling and being able to trust Waikem for quality and efficient service at a good price.

Jeff,
Thank you for responding. I always love hearing from our Waikem Hyundai Family. The online scheduling has been a great convenience for many of our customers.  I am glad we have demonstrated to you our commitment to our customers through advanced factory training and being conscious of your time.  We value your input and I will share it with the team.

Cheryl W.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service Department
Charlie and his staff are personable and caring. They do a great job!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Cheryl,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  You are a valued member of our Waikem Hyundai Family!  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

New Philadelphia, OH
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/08/2019 Category: Service
We appreciate every time we have had to bring our vehicle in which has not been that often but when we have other than regular oil changes Waikem has always been very accommodating and has gotten our vehicle right in for service. The last sevice they even gave us a new vehicle to use while our car was being serviced which was awesome.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for responding. It was our pleasure to help you on this visit.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie or Jeff know.  We look forward to your next visit.

Lorraine B.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Could have been more knowledgeable
I went to your facility to get my steering checked and they told me it was my struts and wheel bearings. I had them replace the wheel bearing and I had to wait to get the struts replaced. The steering was still bad. They told me the steering would improve once the struts were replaced. I don’t see the relevance struts made with steering, so I got another opinion. I went ahead and ordered struts and took my vehicle to my mechanic to have them put on. I told them about my steering problem and they put my vehicle on the lift and said the struts were leaking but they had nothing to do with the steering. Upon further examination, they found the problem right away. It was the rack and pinion steering system that was bad. Waikem should have seen this right away and instead told me the struts were causing the steering problem. Sounds to me the technician needs to hone up on their mechanics skills. My car wasn’t safe to drive because of a misdiagnosis.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Lorraine,
Thank you for responding and letting us know of your experience.  We will be calling you to discuss the events and to see what we can do to resolve your concerns.  Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist.

Customer service sincere & friendly
Sincere friendly customer service
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your recent visit. It is always good to hear from our Waikem Hyundai Family.  Both Charlie and Jeff truly care for our customers and I am glad it comes through!  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

BL
Brian L.
Navarre, OH

Hyundai recall
Very courteous and on the ball . Took care of me right away , explained the reason for the recall and what it fixed . Was in and out in less than an hour.
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

2013 Hyundai Equus
Waikem
Hyundai service was great

Alan,
Thank you for letting us know about your service experience.  Charlie truly cares for our customers and works to provide the great service they deserve.  I love hearing from our Waikem Hyundai Family!  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

Blake M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
Sante Fe XL service
Top notch service department...never any problems.

Blake,
Thank you for responding. I love hearing from our Waikem Hyundai Family!  Charlie works on the behalf of our customers and has their best interest in mind.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know. We look forward to your next visit.

VL
Vanessa L.
North Lawrence, OH
Friendly
Quick service and very polite staff

Vanessa,
Thank you for responding.  I value the input I receive from our Waikem Hyundai Family.  Both Jeff and Charlie do their best to keep your service experience timely and cordial.  They are truly interested in your best interest.  If you need anything at all, please let Jeff or Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

LL
Linda L.
Canal Fulton, OH
x
xx

Linda,
Thank you for responding.  I love hearing from our Waikem Hyundai Family!  If you need anything at all, please let Jeff or Charlie know. We are looking forward to your next visit.

WR
William R.
Gnadenhutten, OH
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/05/2019 Category: Service
So personable and helpful. The service team has our back.
The service managers are extremely personale and helpful; and make sure our vehicles are safe and up-to-date.

William,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  I love hearing from our Waikem Hyundai Family!  I agree that both Charlie and Jeff go out of their way to be friendly and helpful.  If you need anything at all, please let them know.  We look forward to your next visit.