Overall Rating 4.6666691/5Overall Rating 4.6666691/5Overall Rating 4.6666691/5Overall Rating 4.6666691/5rating 4.6666691
Overall Rating 2.39394/5Overall Rating 2.39394/5rating 2.39394rating 2.39394rating 2.39394

GD
Gwendolyn D.
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Basic Oil Change
Personnel was very kind and friendly
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

Gwendolyn,
Thank you for responding. We value your feedbackand will share it with the team.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.
We look forward to your next visit.

02/27/2019 Category: Service
My car was serviced promptly and I was out of the dealership in no time. The service manager was very pleasant to work with and did not pressure me into buying services I did not need.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you for telling us about your experience.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  I am glad we were able to address your concerns and get you on your way quickly.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie or Jeff know.  We look forward to your next visit.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Professional
Charlie always makes sure that my car is well taken care of without alarming me with unnecessary possibilities of future service scenarios.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

Thank you for responding. Charlie is truly an asset we value.  You also are a valued member of our Waikem Hyundai Family. If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

GM
Gary M.
My Statement
Very helpful, professional and curtious. Repairs and upgrades done in a timely manner.

Gary,
It was our pleasure to help you.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  Please let Jeff or Charlie know if you need anything. We are looking forward to your next visit.

DV
David V.
Marshallville, OH
Excellent Customer Service
I would like to say that I have been coming here for some time and I always feel like they care about the issues that I have. They worked with me time and time again to make sure I was always satisfied! I will not take my car anywhere else!

David,
I was great to hear from you!  We value your feedback as one of our Waikem Hyundai Family.  If you need anything at all, please let Jeff or Charlie know. We loo forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Thomas B.
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Prompt service
The service was prompt and results clearly explained.

Thomas,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, we value your feedback.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know. We look forward to your next visit.

LC
Louis C.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Waikenm Hyundai Sevice
Jeff who is the service technician! He always greets me personally and is very courteous and professional and takes the time to listen.

Louis,
Thank you for your response.  I always enjoy hearing from our Waikem Hyundai Family!  Jeff's concern and appreciation for our Hyundai Family comes through to every customer.  If you need anything at all, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to your next visit.

Navarre, OH
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Alignment
Decent atmosphere
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you for responding. We value your feedback.  We try to make it seem as if you are dealing with family, and consider every customer a part of the Waikem Hyundai Family. If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

KH
Karen H.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Karen Hosner
Lee was outstanding. He explained every question I asked & I asked many. We test drove several cars & I fell in love with my Hyundai Elantra GT! Our family has bought 7 cars over many years. I will return to Waikems for my next car & highly recommend Lee!

Karen,
Thank you for responding. Lee is truly one of our great assets!  I am glad we were able to meet your needs on this visit. If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know. We look forward to your next visit.

MF
Marcia F.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Great Visit as Usual
The Service Department never ceases to impress me. They are all so nice and personable. I have been a customer now for over 10 years and have never has a problem. Thanks Charlie for another great job done for me!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

Marcia,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience!  As a valued Waikem Hyundai Family member, your feedback is important.  I will be sure to let Charlie see your comments.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We are looking forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Melody B.
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Reliable, Fast Service
I hit a pothole that destroyed my wheel and tire. Waikem Hyundai got me in right away and worked quickly to get my car back on the road. I appreciate the fast, reliable service.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Melody,
I am sorry to hear you hit one of our famous potholes and damaged your vehicle.  I am glad we were able to resolve your issue quickly and restore your mobility!  You are a valued member of our Waikem Hyundai Family and it was good to hear from you.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next, less eventful, visit!

02/17/2019 Category: Service
Well informed
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for responding.  Your feedback provides us a look into what our customers see.  I am glad we were able to address your concerns, keep you informed and get you back on the road.  If you need anything, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to your next visit.

02/16/2019 Category: Service
Charlie was great getting my car serviced in a shorter time than told. Several additions to apt were added when I got to garage.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for responding.  We appreciate your feedback.  I am glad we were able to address any concerns you had and get your vehicle on the road quickly. If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know. We look forward to your next visit.

Richard S.
Always excellent service
I've been a customer for several years, and the service staff has always been terrific. Very personable and professional. I brought my first Hyundai to them for all of its needs, and continue to do so with my new Hyundai. They're one of the many reasons I returned to purchase my new car at Waikem. Good people, good service.

Richard,
It is good to hear from you.  You are a valued member of our Waikem Hyundai Family!  It is always a pleasure to help you. If we can do anything for you, please let Charlie know. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Jay M.
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Never had a problem getting a service appointment
Thanks again Charlie Minner and techs. Good service as always.

Jay,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience! We value your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.  If you need anything else, or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to  your next visit.

02/15/2019 Category: Service
Horrible service in urgent situation
N/a
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  We will be calling you to discuss your experience and see how we can resolve this for you.

Bryan Mulligan

RP
Robert P.
Friendly and efficient!
We bought our vehicle at Waikem and service it there routinely. We are always treated courteously and are kept informed with the condition of our vehicle.

Robert,
It was good to hear from you.  We value every on of our Waikem Hyundai Family and appreciate hearing from you. If you need anything at all, please let Charlie or Jeff know. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Joe S.
Navarre, OH
Friendly staff
Fast service

Joe,
Thank you for responding. I am glad we were able to help you and get you on your way quickly!  I enjoy hearing from our Waikem Hyundai Family and value your feedback.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

TR
Thomas R.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Charlie Minner was very helpful and friendly. I felt very confident about the service
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thomas,
Thank you for responding. It was our pleasure to help you and appreciate  your feedback.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

GS
Gale S.
North Canton, OH
2015 Sonata Repair
Service was excellent. Waikem service dept. personnel were very friendly and efficient at their jobs.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Gale,
Thank you for responding and letting us hear about your experience.  We truly enjoy helping all our Waikem Hyundai Family. If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know. We look forward to your next visit.