LJ
Lori J.
Uhrichsville, OH
09/12/2019 Category: Service
I’ve always been happy with Waikem from sales to service.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Lori,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Lisa M.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Lisa,

2010 Hyundai Azera
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Great service, friendly reliable staff
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  It was good to hear from you.  We feel every customer is part of our Waikem Hyundai Family and try to treat them as we would like to be treated.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

BF
Beth F.
Uhrichsville, OH
2012 Hyundai Accent
All okay...
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Beth,
Thank you for letting us  know about your experience.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve your needs.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

CZ
Charles Z.
New Philadelphia, OH
GREAT SERVICE AGAIN
This auto dealer, knows how to take good care of people who buy their autos! Fast service great jobs and always a smile on their faces.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Charles,

KP
Kimberly P.
Malvern, OH
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/10/2019 Category: Service
We had a scheduled appointment but they were behind because of unscheduled walk and drive ins but they loaned us a car because we had several imperative things to accomplish. They took great care of us.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Kimberly,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  We value your time and try to minimize the inconvenience to your day. I am glad we were able to provide you a way to go about your planned day.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know. We look forward to your next visit.

Massillon, OH
Great Dealership
I'm not satisfied with the service work that was done.
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you for responding. It was good to hear from you.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  We try to treat every customer as part of our family and treat them like we would like to be treated.  I am glad we could get your needs resolved and get you on your way quickly.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

Bryan Mulligan

09/10/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and great turn around time!
I've always received honest, excellent service on all my Hyundai Cars from Waikem!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you for letting us  know about your experience.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Louisville, OH
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Another Great Visit
Thank you, Jeff, for another quick and efficient service appointment! I appreciate the effort you put into keeping my car in top shape!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you for responding.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  I will send a copy of this response to Jeff.  I also am glad we could get your needs resolved and get you on your way quickly.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to your next visit.

Robert S.
Canton, OH
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/08/2019 Category: Service
Professional & knowledgeable service
Thorough and expert service, as usual.

Robert,
Thank you for responding.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  I am glad we could get your needs resolved and get you on your way quickly.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

Bobbie M.
Canton, OH
09/07/2019 Category: Service
Prompt courteous service!!!
I think they should have told me i could have bought that filter a lot cheaper & replaced it myself! im on a tight fixed income, but always take my car to Waikem because of being treated right & made to feel comfortable! People will come back when they are treated good!

Bobbie,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  We do not know pricing in independent parts stores.  We have the original factory parts designed and engineered for your vehicle.  That way your vehicle will perform to the maximum performance level.  We also do not know the level of mechanical experience you might have.  Please feel free to let the advisor know your ability and experience so they can work with you on the maintenance needs of your vehicle.  The goal is to help you with preventative maintenance which in the long run is much cheaper than fixing what has broken.  We are looking out for the investment you have made in your vehicle and want to help you keep in in peak condition.  We also offer coupons on our website that you can use toward your service needs.  If you have any questions, please let Jeff know.

Canal Fulton, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/07/2019 Category: Service
Actually arrived about 15 minutes for my scheduled appointment, but they took me right in. The oil change and tire rotation were done I finished my newspaper, The people who met you when you come in explain what need s to be done on your car and give you an estimate of the amount of time service will take.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you for responding.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  I am glad we could get your needs resolved and get you on your way quickly.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to your next visit.

Freeport, OH
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Timely
Explain and done by or before stated time

DF
Donald F.
Carrollton, OH
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Every aspect of the dealership goes over and above in customer service, from Lee G in sales to Jeff in service. I feel very comfortable dealing with all of them.

Donald,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  We value every customer like one of our own Waikem Hyundai Family!  I am glad that comes through.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Jennifer K.
Shreve, OH
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff, quick service

Jennifer,
Thank you for responding. It was good to hear from you.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  We try to treat every customer as part of our family and treat them like we would like to be treated.  I am glad we could get your needs resolved and get you on your way quickly.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to your next visit.