Overall Rating 4.6666691/5Overall Rating 4.6666691/5Overall Rating 4.6666691/5Overall Rating 4.6666691/5rating 4.6666691
Overall Rating 2.39394/5Overall Rating 2.39394/5rating 2.39394rating 2.39394rating 2.39394

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
No pressure
I scheduled an oil change and got an oil change. It’s just nice to get what you want and need without the pressure to have to have more done to your vehicle. They were professional and quick.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you for responding. It's always good to hear from our Waikem Hyundai Family.  If you need anything else, or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to your next visit.

SD
Sharon D.
Great sales and service
Two years ago we needed a new vehicle I took a chance and went to Waikem Gary the salesman started talking to me I told him what I had and what we could afford he was able to get us into a 2017 Santa-Fe for a VERY good lease payment for two years he is very good about calling for follow up and to see how everything is I`ve had nothing but pleasant people when dealing with anyone there sales service etc.now our lease is up in a month and we will for sure be going back to Gary.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019

Sharon,
Thank you for responding.  Gary is a great asset for the company and I can understand why you enjoy working with him.  It is always a pleasure to help you with your vehicle.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  I wish you the best in picking out a new vehicle to replace the one you currently have.

AR
Ann R.
Louisville, OH
Always Great Service
Charlie Minor always has my vehicle ready when promised as I wait for it each time
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Ann,
Thank you for responding. I hope you are keeping warm!  We value you as one of our Waikem Hyundai Family.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

PK
Paula K.
Wooster, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/27/2019 Category: Service
Great
Jeff the service technician was personable and helped explain what services I needed on my Santa Fe. He also helped me update my cell phone connection. I also had a wonderful talk with salesman Vaughn he explained the differences in the new Santa Fe and the model I drive. I would recommend Waikem Hyundai to anyone looking for service or to buy a vehicle.

Paula,
Thank you for letting us know of your experience.  If you need anything else, or we can help in any way, please let Jeff or Vaughn know.  We look forward to your next visit.

Maurice L.
01/26/2019 Category: Service
always fast service and proper maintenance.
car is always running smooth after every visit.

Maurice,
Thank you for responding. It was good to hear from another of our Waikem Hyundai Family!  If you need anything at all, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to your next visit.

New Philadelphia, OH
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Recall
Jeff took excellent care of me and the recall was performed in less than 1/2 hour, which was great!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you for responding. I am glad to  hear we completed your service and got you on your way quickly!  Our goal it to be a help and not a hindrance in providing your services.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to your next visit.

Duane L.
01/26/2019 Category: Service
In and out and great service!
Great service and in and out on my oil change and tire rotation!

Duane,
Thank you for responding. It is always good to hear from our Waikem Hyundai Family!  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to your next visit.

Scott M.
Good experiences
Very punctual with time estimates, and quotes. I've had several services done there without any issues or attitudes. And nobody has been pushy about finding problems with your car telling you that you need to get it fixed that day.

Scott,
Thank you for letting us know of your experience.  As a part of our Waikem Hyundai Family, we feel it is our duty to help you maintain your vehicle and protect your investment.  We leave the decisions up to you.  We value you as family and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.  Have a great day and stay warm!

Laura S.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Wonderful Waikem
The sales and service people are always professional and friendly. Thanks for my oil change Charlie!!

Laura,
Thank you for responding.  I enjoy hearing from our Waikem Hyundai Family and will be sure to forward this to Charlie.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

AL
Arthur L.
Mogadore, OH
40,000 mile oil change
Always friendly, work done right the first time. Free Cookies!

Art,
Thank you for responding.  As a side note, the cookies are made by a local artisan and have been very well received!  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to your  next visit.

Opinion
Trust & workmanship.
Conveniently located.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you for responding. I love hearing from our Waikem Hyundai Family!  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know. We are looking forward to your next visit.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/23/2019 Category: Service
people
nice place to be
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond.  I value your feedback.  I always appreciate hearing from our Waikem Hyundai Family!  If you need anything or we can help you in any way, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to your next visit.

LD
Lisa D.
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly
The service department was very courteous and serviced my car in a timely manner
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

Lisa,
Thank you for responding. It was our pleasure to help you.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to your next visit.

Ralph B.
Dalton, OH
01/20/2019 Category: Service
What
Waikem Hyundai goes out of their way to please the customer.

Raplh,
Thank you for responding.  We really enjoy hearing from our Waikem Hyundai Family. If you need anything or we can help you in any way, please let Charlie know. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Canal Fulton, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Showed up for my appointment and they took my car right in. Actually finished it up before the estimated time . The do a wonderful job.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for responding. As one of our valued Waikem Hyundai Family members, we appreciate your feedback. We count it a privilege to serve you. If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know. We look forward to your next visit.

Hartville, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
The staff was very friendly and the work was done fast.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for responding. It was our pleasure to help you on this visit.  If you need anything or we can help you in any way, please let Charlie know. We are looking forward to your next visit.

AP
Arthur P.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
Friendly, attentive service.
Best auto service around.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Arthur,
Thank you for responding. As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, we value your feedback.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

DF
Donald F.
Carrollton, OH
Service is amazing
The guys we have encountered here are so polite and helpful. I appreciate the extra mile!

Don,
Thanks for your response.  As part of our Waikem Hyundai Family, we count it our honor to help you. If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff or Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Robert S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Quality and timely service
I was very pleased with my recent service visit at Waikem Hyundai. All items I requested were addressed. I am scheduling service on my second Hyundai vehicle at Waikem.

Robert,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience!  We feel everyone who comes in, joins our Waikem Hyundai Family and it is our privilege to help them.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie or Jeff know.  We look forward to helping you with both of your vehicles.

KL
Kenneth L.
North Canton, OH
01/17/2019 Category: Service
They go out of their way to be helpful.
Cannot say enough good about these guys

Ken,
Thank you for responding. It is truly a pleasure to help you.  We appreciate all our Waikem Hyundai Family.  If you need anything at all, please let Jeff or Charlie know. We are looking forward to your next visit.