Overall Rating 4.6764685/5Overall Rating 4.6764685/5Overall Rating 4.6764685/5Overall Rating 4.6764685/5rating 4.6764685
Overall Rating 2.41176/5Overall Rating 2.41176/5rating 2.41176rating 2.41176rating 2.41176

SF
Shaun F.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
Great people
Great people. Always helpful
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Shaun,
Thank you for responding. It was good to hear from you.  As a valued member of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued. If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know. We look forward to your next visit.

AC
Ann C.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, courteous at the service counter and mechanics do a great job
Great service...only thing with this service was they forgot to put the reminder sticker on the windshield.

Thanks for the popcorn and water...coffee!

Ann,
Thank you for responding. Sorry about the sticker. Stop by any time and we will remedy this while you wait.  As a member of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know. We look forward to your next visit.

2019 Hyundai Kona
Good Service
Service was good. Would recommend.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for responding. It was good to hear from you.  As a valued member of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued. If you need anything at all, please let Jeff know. We look forward to your next visit.

LL
Linda L.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and quick timely service
I am so impressed with this service rep. Very friendly and pleasant to work with. In with the new.

Linda,
Thank you for responding. It was good to hear from you. I am glad you got a chance to meet Jeff.  He is a great asset.  He and Charlie make a great team. If you need anything at all, please let Jeff know. We look forward to your next visit.

RP
Robert P.
07/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, competent people!!
I purchased my vehicle at Waikem and have always returned there for service. Couldn't be happier with the service!!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Robert,
Thank you for responding. It was good to hear from you.  We always enjoy serving you and look forward to your next visit.  If you need anything at all, please let Jeff know. We look forward to your next visit.

Ray R.
07/14/2019 Category: Service
My last visit I was in and out in no time. Very good service and friendly people.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Ray,
Thank you for responding. It was good to hear from you.  I am glad we were able to perform you service and get you on your way quickly.  We know your time is valuable and want to help you with managing your time.  As a valued member of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued. If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know. We look forward to your next visit.

07/12/2019 Category: Service
Don't make the service time first thing in the morning (7:30am) unless you drop it off, which wasn't communicated. Staff doesn't arrive until 8am and the service manager was very rude about this.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for responding. I am sorry to hear about your experience.  Charlie will be calling to discuss your experience and see how we can resolve it for you. Thank you for giving us an opportunity to address your concerns.

John T.

Geoffrey D.
Canal Fulton, OH
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Always the best
Each time we have service, the team is thorough and professional.

Geoffrey,

Matt G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Given an inaccurate estimate, ended up paying double what the service would have cost at competitor.
We were given an estimate for two new tires that did not include labor. So we ended up paying double what I had paid for two new tires at NTB a year ago. Would never have agreed to purchase the tires there if I would have known the true cost because $400 for two tires is outrageous. They also do an “inspection” which was clearly not completed or done accurately because they saiD my windshield wiper fluid was full when the indicator was on saying it was empty. Just all around ridiculous and I will not do business here again and I suggest others don’t as well. Save yourself some money and have the services promised actually completed.

Matt,
I am sorry to hear about your experience. That is not how we do business. We care about your needs and the inspection you reference is to be performed every car every time and done properly.  It appears this was not done in your visit, so Charlie would like the opportunity to talk with you.  Thank you for letting us know about your experience and giving us an opportunity to resolve it for you.

Barbara M.
Staff and cookies.
Efficient service and pleasant staff.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

Barbara,
Thank you for responding. It is good to hear from you. If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

GD
Gwendolyn D.
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Personnel
The workers are all nice and friendly.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

Gwendolyn,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know. We are looking forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Deborah B.
Easy to schedule
Able to schedule appt when I wanted.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Deborah,
Thank you for responding. It is good to hear from you. I am glad we were able to handle your appointment at a date and time you needed.  If you need anything or we can help in any way to make your experience better, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Respond

LV
Lois V.
Alliance, OH
Awesome
Quick, friendly service!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Lois,
Thank you for responding. It is good to hear from you. We want you to feel at home here.  If you need anything at all or we can help in any way to make your experience better, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Respond

WH
William H.
good visit
Just in for tire rotation, but had questions in other areas. Jeff answered them all, in language easy to understand. He was very friendly, cordial and professional.

William,
Thank you for responding. It is good to hear from you. We want you to feel at home here.  I am glad Jeff was able to handle your needs and answer your questions.  If you need anything at all or we can help in any way to make your experience better, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Charles H.
Smithville, OH
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Good dealership for service or repairs.
They are always prompt, curteous, prices seem reasonable, and facilities are always clean.

Charles,

Mark D.
Louisville, OH
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Charlie Minner and the service department provides excellent service and keep my vehicle in optimum condition.

Mark,
Thank you for responding. I agree we have a great team serving our Waikem Hyundai Family!  They really do have our customers' best interest at heart. If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Robert S.
Canal Fulton, OH
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Never feel like I am getting anything I do not need. Like working with Chuck.

Robert,
Thank you for responding. It is good to hear from you. I know Charlie enjoys your visits.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

KK
Kathleen K.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Excellent customer service
Charlie adds a personal touch to my service. I like knowing he knows me by name.

Kathleen,
Thank you for responding. It is good to hear from our Waikem Hyundai Family. Charlie feels every customer is part of our family and treats them like he would like to be treated.  I am glad you have experienced his care and concern for each customer.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

PM
Phyllis M.
North Canton, OH
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Time
Wait time is always good.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/03/2019

Phyllis,
Thank you for responding.  It is good to hear from another of our Waikem Hyundai Family!  I am glad we were able to service your vehicle and get you on your way quickly.  We feel that all our customers are part of our Family and I am glad that comes through.  If you need anything at all, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to your next visit.