CZ
New Philadelphia, OH
2007 Hyundai Elantra
04/17/2020 Category: Service
Sevice and Company
Excellent service always, fast work done. Friendly service director (Charlie) Hyundai Company are the best Car maker out there for me!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 04/20/2020

Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  I trust you are well in these days.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  As we try to minimize our impact on your time and budget,  if you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  If you have any additional feedback, we would love to hear from you.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Lisa B.
Wooster, OH
04/16/2020
Repeat customer for a reason!!!
Vaughn West was WONDERFUL to work with!!! He worked hard on my behalf and got me a great deal with a new vehicle that I absolutely LOVE!!!!!! Joshuea Tracy was also very friendly! This is the second time I've gotten a vehicle from this dealership....I wouldn't go anywhere else! Thank you!!! (They also actively practiced social distancing, wore masks and gloves, and made sure that I felt comfortable and safe even in the days of Covid 19).
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 04/20/2020

Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  I trust you are well in these days.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  As we try to minimize our impact on your time and budget,  if you need anything at all, please let Vaughn know.  If you have any additional feedback, we would love to hear from you.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/15/2020 Category: Service
Great friendly service
Excellent service . Punctual and efficient.

SJ
Scott J.
2013 Hyundai Azera
04/06/2020 Category: Service
Great job
Well done
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 04/07/2020

Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  I trust you are well in these days.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  As we try to minimize our impact on your time and budget,  if you need anything at all, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

ES
Edward S.
04/06/2020 Category: Service
service dept
Service is always excellent even in these trying times
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 04/06/2020

Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  I trust you are well in these days.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  As we try to minimize our impact on your time and budget,  if you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Adeline B.
North Canton, OH
2012 Hyundai Tucson
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Always satisfied
I am always satisfied with my service. Thanks for the efficiency.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 03/31/2020

MA
Michael A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/22/2020 Category: Service
Wailed Team Excellence
I bought my Sante Fe @ Waikem, have it serviced there as well. I always receive great customer service, treated well by all team members. They thrive on "Customer Experience"! I will buy my next car from them!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 03/23/2020

2019 Hyundai Kona
03/21/2020 Category: Service
great service
Always a pleasure to get my Kona serviced at Waikem Hyundai. The people are great, answer any questions. Free coffee in waiting room. Thanks for everything.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 03/23/2020

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. I trust you are well in these days. As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued. As we try to minimize our impact on your time and budget, if you need anything at all, please let Charlie know. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Michael W.
Wooster, OH
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Everyone is great and very nice.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 03/18/2020

TP
Timothy P.
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Always great service!
Every time i go to Waikem Hyundai I always get treated very well. Charlie does an excellent job as a service advisor, because he cares about the customer & will go the extra mile to find coupons to save me some cash every time i come in for service. I appreciate that the work is always done in a timely manner. These are the reasons i will continue going to Waikem Hyundai for my services in the future. Thanks everyone!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 03/17/2020

Tim,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  I trust you are well in these days.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  I agree that Charlie truly has the best interests of our customers in mind each and every time.    As we try to minimize our impact on your time and budget,  if you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Judith H.
Louisville, OH
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Professional, courteous, on time, explained exactly what was needed and when finished reviewed everything with me
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 03/16/2020

Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  I trust you are well in these days.  As we try to minimize our impact on your time and budget,  if you need anything at all, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Deb S.
Orrville, OH
2020 Hyundai Palisade
03/15/2020 Category: Service
Service Tech very friendly
Appreciated the kind friendly service throughout my 1.5 hr visit.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 03/16/2020

Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  I trust you are well in these days.  As we try to minimize our impact on your time and budget,  if you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Always pleasant and efficient.
Charlie is always upbeat and ready to help.
Paperwork is ready when you drive in and visual review begins immediately.
Service is completed in a reasonable amount of time and done correctly.
Will continue to take my SUV to this dealership.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 03/16/2020

Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  I trust you are well in these days.  As we try to minimize our impact on your time and budget,  if you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  He really enjoys helping each of his customers and looks forward to their visitis.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

GG
Grant G.
New Philadelphia, OH
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Our Service Advisor 👍👍👍
As always, the Waikem Staff did their job well. Our Service Advisor (Charlie) treated us as he always does ... “Special.” Our service was done right the 1st time and in a reasonable amount of time. We’ll be back!!!
(And the cookies were good 😉😉😉)
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 03/11/2020

Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  We try to minimize our impact on your time and budget.  I am glad you got a chance to appreciate the cookies!  We appreciate you.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.