Overall Rating 4.6666691/5Overall Rating 4.6666691/5Overall Rating 4.6666691/5Overall Rating 4.6666691/5rating 4.6666691
Overall Rating 2.39394/5Overall Rating 2.39394/5rating 2.39394rating 2.39394rating 2.39394

DV
DANIEL V.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
12/01/2014 Category: Service
customer service really friendly
I was very pleased with the customer service and the waiting area while waiting on vehicle
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 12/02/2014

Thank you for your visit.  Your advisor will be contacting you to keep in touch to see if there is anything we can do for you.  We wish you the happiest of holidays and a successful new year.

Your service team,

TP
TIMOTHY P.
11/25/2014 Category: Service
Great Service!
Been a customer since 2002 & i love the service department at Waikem Hyundai. The staff are always friendly & perform excellent service each time i go there. Any time there was a problem they corrected it right away. Thank you for excellent service.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/26/2014

Thank you for being a valued client.  We always enjoy your visits and look forward to the next one.  Let us know if we can help you in any way in the future!

Your service Team

ST
SHELILAH T.
2014 Hyundai Azera
11/20/2014 Category: Service
The lack of customer service beyond the initial sale is unheard of by me.
I would buy a car there and choose a different service provider in another city.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/21/2014

I am sorry that your experience is not like the majority of our other clients.  We would like to  discuss with you where the breakdown was and learn how we can avoid the circumstances that led to your displeasure.  Your advisor will contact you to address your concerns.  Thank you for your feedback.  Many of our clients have also done the same with very positive feedback so we are confident that we can address your concerns and hopefully earn your support.  Thank you for giving us a chance to make a difference.

2013 Hyundai Genesis
11/17/2014 Category: Service
Great job. Great attitudes! Love these guys!
As always, another great experience!

RT
RICHARD T.
Canal Fulton, OH
11/11/2014 Category: Service
Service is Great
Service and waiting area excellent. Length of time was reasonable and relaxing.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/11/2014

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.  You are a valued customer and we look forward to being able to assist you in the future.  Let us know if there is anything you need so we can address it in a timely manner.

Thanks again,
Your service team,

11/07/2014 Category: Service
Provided outstanding service. Their facilities are very clean with nice amenities while you wait.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/07/2014

Thank you for choosing Waikem as your dealer of choice.  You are a valued customer and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Doug and Charlie

PB
PATRICE B.
11/04/2014 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
CHARLIE MINER IS AN EXCELLENT SERVICE WORKER - VERY PROMPT AND ATTENTIVE
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/04/2014

Thank you for your response and all your support.  We value you and your comments.  Charlie strives to be number one and has succeeded on many levels.  We look forward to being of service to you in the future.  Thank you for choosing Waikem as your dealer of choice.

IB
IRIS B.
10/21/2014 Category: Service
Great, prompt & courteous service.
This is the 2nd new Hyundai that I have owned. They are great cars & very reliable. They also look great. Bought the 1st one in 2000 & after almost 13 yrs. bought a 2013 without even considering any other make.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 10/21/2014

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you in servicing your Hyundai.  You are a valued client.  Please let us know how we can assist you in the future.  We look forward to being of service to you in the future!

ROBERT G.
10/20/2014 Category: Service
Missing something?
I purchased my vehicle at this location and that process was fine. I've taken my vehicle in twice, once for service and once for a problem and they have missed a problem or not totally fixed the problem twice. Each time i've had to return and waste more of my time. Will not buy a hyundai again or go to Waikem.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 10/20/2014

In checking your history, it appears the last visit was for a wobble which was atributed to a bent wheel which was declined.  If there is another issue or other item not previously brought to our attention, please let us know.  We do care in regards to your visit and the repairs provided and would like the opportunity to resolve any outstanding items you have.  Please contact us so we can address and resolve any concerns.

Thank you in advance for giving us the opportunity to assist you.

Your service team,

Richard S.
Navarre, OH
2013 HYUNDAI GENESIS
09/11/2014 Category: Service
Oil Change Regular Maintainence
Good service good price
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 10/20/2014

Thank you for letting us be a part of your service needs.  We look forward to being of service to you in the future.

Joseph A.
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
09/08/2014 Category: Service
THE SERVICE PERSONNEL..
I ENJOY THE WAY THE SERVICE PERSONNEL ALWAYS TRY TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING THEY R GOING TO DO, AND WHEN THEY R DONE, THEY TELL U ALL THAT THEY DID, AND IF U NEED ANYTHING ELSE DONE.. PLUS THEY TELL U HOW MUCH IT WILL COST U BEFORE THEY DO THE WORK.. THANK U JOSEPH J ANTAL SR..
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 09/09/2014

Thank you for being a loyal client.  We appreciate your patronage and look forward to serving you in the future.

Thomas M.
North Canton, OH
2008 HYUNDAI SONATA
09/05/2014 Category: Service
Oil Change Window Reminder
This is my second oil change in a row that a reminder sticker was not attached to my window. Are you no longer using this handy reminder?
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 09/08/2014

Thank you for your response.  We had an issue with our printer for the oil change stickers.  We have it up and running now so this should not occur again.  Thank you for letting us know they are so useful!  We also thank you for choosing Waikem as your dealer of choice.  We look forward to serving you in the future.

EJ
Elaina J.
2010 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
09/03/2014 Category: Service
Professional as Always
Very responsive, easy to work with and everyone there is very professional. They take pride in their work, explain what was done and always make sure you are happy with the experience. Great dealership all around.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 09/03/2014

Thank you for your response.  We strive to understand our client's needs and exceed their expectations.  Your comments help us to better understand where we succeed and helps motivate us to continue moving forward.  We look forward to the opportunity of serving you in the future.  Thank you for choosing Waikem Hyundai as your dealer of choice.
Your service Team,

PK
PAUL K.
08/30/2014 Category: Service
The service
Stop by with out an appointment needed a service call. They took me right away and did the service.. How great is that,,,,
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 09/02/2014

Thank you for your response and allowing Waikem Hyundai to service your vehicle.  We look forward to being of service to you in the future.
Regards,
Your Hyundai Service Team

KG
Kathleen G.
Canal Fulton, OH
2010 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
08/28/2014 Category: Service
quick service
I just brought my car in for the recall notice undercoat. It was done in less than half an hour, very nice !!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 09/02/2014

Thank you for your response.  Charlie and Doug have undertaken the  challenge to provide outstanding customer service to every client.  Thank you for choosing Waikem as your dealer of choice.  We look forward to serving you in the future!

Your service Team,

PD
Pete D.
Sugarcreek, OH
08/19/2014 Category: Service
Worse than when we started
Returned to pick up my vehicle after having recall work done on it only to find it would not start. When I asked an employee to look at it he had no idea what was wrong and told me I would have to wait on service department to get back from lunch. I live over an hour away and to get back up here would be hard, instead I am forced to wait on them to check what the problem is and attempt to fix it...bad planning and obvious lack of attention to detail led me to an unnecessary trip to only find that they had created a problem we have never had before.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 08/19/2014

I apologize for the situation.  I am working with the technician to see what the situation is and how we can resolve this to your satisfaction.  I will update this with our resolution.

DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 08/20/2014

We examined your battery and charging system. The charging system is working properly and no draws were found in the electrical system.  Your factory original battery had simply failed.  The battery was not covered by warranty, however as a goodwill measure from Waikem, your battery was replaced at no charge.  In addition, to address your need to make a second trip, we filled the tank on your car with gas.  I hope this resolves any concerns you might have.
Warmest Regards,
Your Hyundai Team
Waikem Hyundai

KH
KATHLEEN H.
2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring
08/17/2014 Category: Service
Waikem review
Service was speedy. But a tool was left in my car that I have to return.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 08/18/2014

Thank you for your support.  We will counsel with the technician to make sure this does not occur again.  This was an oversight on his part as he has not had this happen in the past.  Thank you for your understanding and choosing Waikem for your service needs.

Regards,

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/30/2014 Category: Service
Customer service
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/31/2014

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.  We constantly strive to grow and improve.  Your encouragement helps us to guage whether we are moving in the right direction.   Thank you for being a loyal customer and choosing Waikem Hyundai as your dealer of choice.

Charlie & Doug

LK
LARRY K.
Mineral City, OH
07/25/2014 Category: Service
First Class
All aspects of service department are first class. My only criticism is the coffee.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/25/2014

Mr. Kerr,
Thank you for your support and being a valued Waikem Hyundai customer.  We appreciate your business as well as your friendship.  We will pass on your critique of our coffee and hopefully get the supplier to enhance the offerings!  Thank you for choosing Waikem Hyundai as your dealer of choice!

NC
NANCY C.
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
07/10/2014 Category: Service
Charlie takes good care of my vehicles
Great prices Great people My family has been Customers since 1984
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/11/2014

Thank you for being a valued customer.  We enjoy your visits and value our relationship.  We look forward to serving you in the future!
Your Waikem Hyundai Service Team-