Overall Rating 4.6764685/5Overall Rating 4.6764685/5Overall Rating 4.6764685/5Overall Rating 4.6764685/5rating 4.6764685
Overall Rating 2.41176/5Overall Rating 2.41176/5rating 2.41176rating 2.41176rating 2.41176

GE
Gregory E.
Massillon, OH
07/22/2016 Category: Service
courtious
prompt servise
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/22/2016

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be of service to you.  We value your feedback and will share it with the team.

Culver, IN
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
07/19/2016 Category: Service
Efficient and quality service
Waikem expedited the shipping for a part, got me in for an appointment right away, finished earlier than expected, and demonstrated quality work and service throughout the process.
Bob S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/19/2016

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We value your feedback and will share it with the team. We look forward to serving you in the future.

2012 Hyundai Accent

Bob S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/15/2016

Kathleen S.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/13/2016 Category: Service
Thanks for great Service.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
excellent service

DOUGLAS H.
Great service department.
They get you in and out and everything is done correctly!
Bob S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/13/2016

Thank you for responding to the survey. We appreciate you taking the time to answer. We will be sure to share your comments with the team. We look forward to serving you in the future!  Again Thank you.

Adeline B.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/12/2016 Category: Service
I wouldn't take my car anywhere else.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/13/2016

Thank you for responding to the survey.  We appreciate you taking the time to answer.  We will be sure to share your comments with the team.  We look forward to serving you in the future!

Raymond C.
Louisville, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Oil change and inspection
I had a great experience at the service center. They made me feel welcome and they also made a point to work with me to care for my car. Thank you so much!!!😃

BP
Brian P.
Orrville, OH
2012 Hyundai Veloster
07/12/2016 Category: Service
Overcharging at the service center
previously stated on last page
Bob S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/12/2016

Hi Brain: I am sorry that you are upset with the prices of our parts and labor Part of our job here is to inform you of the condition of your vehicle,  Good Bad or other, The tech did find the leak after it started to leak, we took care of that under your warranty, then we told you what maintenance was due or what items should have been replaced due to then being worn out or dirty, you stated No Thanks, and that was that, and as far as you buying a filter at Amazon, we did not offer you an after market filter, we sell OEM parts that are made for your car. Please call some other Hyundai or KIA dealer and compare us to them, Not after market. If you would like to discuss this further please give me a call at 330-477-5005 ex 1111. Thank you.

Dedham, MA

TP
Terry P.
07/11/2016 Category: Service
service
not happy with this visit
Bob S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/12/2016

Thank you for your input. We Appreciate you taking time out of your day and filing out this survey. We are really sorry for the Defective washer  if you need any thing to clean your driveway please let me know, I will get you sone help with that. Again I an sorry,

Charlie, Carolyn and Kasey

Bob S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/12/2016

Please give me a call on your next service Visit I will take care of you Oil Change, for your inconvenience.

Terry B.
Ashland, OH
07/10/2016 Category: Service
Great service.
Bob S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/12/2016

Thank you for your input. We Appreciate you taking time out of your day and filing out this survey. And We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve you and look forward to serving you in the future. And Thanks for going on yelp.

PM
Patrica M.
Excellent customer service
I have been totally impressed with the concern and follow up of the service department. They are doing everything they can to make sure I am satisfied with the service,

Excellent customer service
I have been having my car serviced for years by Waikem. I appreciate the concern and follow up
Bob S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/12/2016

Thank you for your input. We Appreciate you taking time out of your day and filing out this survey. And We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve you and look forward to serving you in the future. Patrice when you come in for your brakes ask for me and I will get you A discount on you brakes. Again Thank you.

LL
Laura L.
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
07/09/2016 Category: Service
Great customer service from Charlie, Chuck, Carolyn, and Lindsey, (and Doug when he was there). And good work from Brian (mechanic).
See Review Title.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/11/2016

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.  We value you as a customer and look forward to serving you in the future.

YOur Hyundai Service Team

HK
Helen K.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
07/08/2016 Category: Service
Always Great Service
As always Waikem Hyundai did a great job with my Veloster. The staff were helpful and kind. I couldn't ask for a better service experience.
Bob S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/08/2016

Jamie K.
07/07/2016 Category: Service
maria
We great service. A loaner car was provided and picking up our car when it was done was easy and simple. My only suggestion is a phone call given to customers to keep them up to date
Bob S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/08/2016

Thank you for your input. We Appreciate you taking time out of your day and filing out this survey. And We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve you and look forward to serving you in the future. And Thank you I will let Charlie know about calling customers to keep in touch.

DV