RF
Roger F.
08/06/2017 Category: Service
Highly recommend
Did everything in their power to get me into my new vehicle !

Roger,
Thank you for responding. We value your feedback.  It was my pleasure to help you on this visit.  If you need anything at all, please call.  I look forward to your next visit.

Judith F.
Louisville, OH
08/06/2017 Category: Service
Yep

Judith,
I appreciate your response.  It was a pleasure to help you on this visit.  If you need anything at all, please let me know.  I look forward to your next visit.

Dalton, OH
08/05/2017 Category: Service
Service Review
They are very friendly and my oils change was done in a timely manner.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 08/07/2017

Thank you for responding.  It was my pleasure to help you on this visit.  If you need anything at all, please call.  I look forward to  your next visit.

KW
Kathy W.
Massillon, OH
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/05/2017 Category: Service
Charlie was very helpful.
Again, Charlie is always helpful.

Kathy,
It was a pleasure, as always, to help you.  If you need anything at all, please call.  I look forward to your next visit.

SA
Scott A.
North Canton, OH
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/04/2017 Category: Service
Scheduled service
Waikem Hyundai was fast, efficient and professional while servicing my vehicle. I continually return to have my vehicles serviced at Waikem service garages because of their excellent customer relations.

Scott,
Thank you for responding and your comments.  It was a pleasure as always to help you.  If you need anything, please call.  I look forward to your next visit.

Scio, OH
Trustworthy
Much different than prior experience at other dealerships. Everyone was professional, explained everything.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 08/03/2017

Thank you for responding.  It is good to hear your experience was a good one.  It was my pleasure to help you on this visit.  If you need anything, please call.  I look forward to your next visit.

08/02/2017 Category: Service
Friendly, fast, reliable and reasonable
I love this place
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 08/03/2017

Thank you for your response.  Is is my pleasure to help you.  If you need anything, please call me.  I look forward to your next visit.

Ronald B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
100%
100%

Ronald,
Thank you for your response.  It was my pleasure to help you on this visit.  If you need anything at all, please call.  I look forward to your next visit.

ROBIN M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
bad communication
I scheduled my Hyundai Genesis through Hyundai because it involved a recall on my tires. I received three emails from the dealership reminding me of my appointment. When i showed up for my appointment, the dealership said they knew nothing about it. I was not on the schedule, nor did they have the tires available. I was very upset as the dealership is not close to my home and i took time to drive there. The service manager apologized and told me they would have the tires in for this recall by the following Wednesday. They also said they would do a free oil change for my inconvenience. Two weeks after that i called and asked about the tires. They said they would be in the following week and i scheduled my service for that week. So this was three weeks after the first appointment. I waited over two and a half hours for the service to be completed. When i got home i looked at the tires and noticed they had not even cleaned off the tires after installing them. Not happy with this dealership and will not return.

Robin,
I apologize for your experience.  This is not the experience we want to be exhibited.  I will call you to discuss your concerns in more depth.  Thank you for letting us know of your concerns so we can address them.

Bryan Mulligan
Service Director

TD
Thomas D.
Jewett, OH
08/01/2017 Category: Service
the friendly people.
the sales manger and the salesman were very helpful. This is my third car from waikem..

Thomas,
Thank you for your response.  It was my pleasure to help you on this visit, If you need anything, please call.  I look forward to your next visit.

Charlie MInner
WAikem Hyundai

EM
Eli M.
Dundee, OH
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/01/2017 Category: Service
trying to do things that is not needed
not good
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 08/01/2017

Thank you for responding.  I will be contacting you to see what we can do to assist you with your concerns.

Bryan Mulligan
Service Director

WR
WILLIAM R.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/29/2017 Category: Service
Speedy and courteous service
This was my first time taking the new car for routine service. The staff was wonderful and very professional. I have no complaints. The maintenance was done in the time it was promised.

William,
Thank you for responding.  It was my pleasure to help you on this visit.  If you need anything, please call. I look forward to your next visit.

DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 08/01/2017

Thank you for your response and sharing it.  I look forward to helping you on your next visit.

LL
Linda L.
Canal Fulton, OH
07/29/2017 Category: Service
x
x
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/29/2017

Linda,
Thank you for your response.  It was my pleasure to help you on this visit.  If you need anything, please call.  I look forward to your next visit.

MT
Michael T.
2014 Hyundai Equus
07/27/2017 Category: Service
Waikem takes pride in what they do for my servicing and I trust their expertise.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/28/2017

Michael,
Thank you for the response and kind words.  I was great to see you again.  If you need anything at all, please call.  I look forward to your next visit.

Michele M.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
07/27/2017 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Over 10 years of great service!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/28/2017

Michele,
Thank you for being one of our loyal customers.  It was my pleasure to help you.  If you need anything at all, please call.  I look forward to your next visit.