Overall Rating 4.6764685/5Overall Rating 4.6764685/5Overall Rating 4.6764685/5Overall Rating 4.6764685/5rating 4.6764685
Overall Rating 2.41176/5Overall Rating 2.41176/5rating 2.41176rating 2.41176rating 2.41176

RD
ROBERT D.
03/20/2015 Category: Service
Ease of getting appointment for service,friendly but professional.
Arrived abt.6 or 7 min. early they were ready for me. Comfortable lounge with comp. coffee and seating. Sonata taken care of promptly Quick, enjoyable experience. Will be back.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 03/23/2015

Thank you for your comments and being a valued customer of Waikem Hyundai.  We value your input and look forward to serving you in the future.

ET
EDWIN T.
Louisville, OH
2014 Hyundai Elantra GT
03/19/2015 Category: Service
EMPLOYEES
We could not be better pleased with the personnel and the service we received at our Waikem...they each go hand in hand!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 03/19/2015

Thank you for your response.  You are a valued customer to us.  We strive to provide a friendly inviting atmosphere for our clients.  Your response lets us know where we have succeeded and serves to remind us to be ever vigilant to make sure we continue.  We look forward to serving you in the future!

ROMANO C.
03/12/2015 Category: Service
How friendly everyone you talk to shows in their smile.
My loyalty shows, I bought my last six Hyundai's from Waikem Hyundai.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 03/12/2015

You are a valued Loyal Hyundai and Waikem customer.  Thanks for your support and loyalty.  We look forward to being of service to you in the days ahead.

KC
Karin C.
Canal Fulton, OH
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
02/26/2015 Category: Service
Great Service!
This is my 4th Hyundai from Waikem and I am sure it won't be my last. Great car, dependable, great service-Don Warner is the best. Thanks
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 03/12/2015

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your ownership process.  We look forward to serving you in the future.

MARK D.
Louisville, OH
01/30/2015 Category: Service
Excellence
I brought my car in for a recall notice; fortunately my car was fine. It took considerably less time than expected which was great. Service Advisor, Doug, was helpful and informed me of what services were being done.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/30/2015

Thank you for responding to the survey.  You are a valued customer and we enjoy serving your needs.  Recall notices can be an inconvenience, but are necessary to ensure your safety and the reliability of your vehicle.  We are glad your visit was quick and we were able to exceed your expectations.  We look forward to being of service to you in the future.
Best Regards,

NB
Nancy B.
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
01/21/2015 Category: Service
Great service the day of my visit but I am still waiting a response on a previous issue I had. Waikems had to replace the igniton of my car because the key would not turn. I now have different keys for the ignition and doors which I do not feel is acceptable. I did not break the ignition and Hyundai will not change out the locks unless I pay out of pocket. I was told they will get a locksmith to fix this for me but there is not one in the area and the closest is Youngstown or Columbus. They are checking to see who will transport my car to one of these locations. I was there a week ago and have not had a response yet. Never had any other issues this is the first.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/21/2015

Thank you for your response.  Your advisor is working to locate a locksmith who can handle your concerns. To date, none are able to complete what you desire.  Your advisor will contact you today with some options to resolve your concern.  Hyundai is also involved in addressing your concerns to a satisfactory resolution.  Thank you for your patience while we are able to work towards a satisfactory resolution for you.

KEITH B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/16/2015 Category: Service
Comfie waiting area
Friendly workers and a very comfy waiting area with complementary bottled water.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/16/2015

Thank you for your response and kind words.  Charlie and Doug work hard to provide the level of service you deserve.  When you respond, it helps us know where we succeed and where we need to focus our attention.  We look forward to serving you in the future.  Thanks again for letting us be a part of your service experience.

James B.
North Canton, OH
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
01/14/2015 Category: Service
personalized quality service and prompt !
always dependable and great value.....
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/14/2015

Thank you for letting Waikem Hyundai be a part of your service process.  We look forward to your visits and being of service to you in the future.  Your responses help us to celebrate successes and also to learn where we can continously improve to make this a great experience.
Regards,
Your Hyundai Service Team

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/13/2015 Category: Service
Customer Service
Doug P. is good to work with. Provides feedback & follow-up. Thank you.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/13/2015

Thank you for your comments. Doug enjoys his job and looks forward to helping you in any way he can.  We look forward to helping you in the future.

MN
MILDRED N.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/31/2014 Category: Service
GREAT DOUG AN JH
I WENT THROUGH ENOUGH WITH THIS SANTA FE
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/02/2015

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your service team.  We value your business and are glad that we could be of assistance to you.  Please let us know if we can assist you in the future.  We look forward to being able to assist you in the future.  Happy New Year.  We wish you the best ahead!

EJ
Earl J.
Uniontown, OH
2013 HYUNDAI AZERA
12/29/2014 Category: Service
Service is started promplty when scheduled.
On the 15th of December I scheduled my car for service on 19 December. Included in my service requests was to install new windshield wipers. It didn't occur to me that the dealership would not have them in their parts inventory but they didn't.
I would have thought they could have even got them from another local Hyundai dealer after knowing four days in advance that I wanted wipers, but they didn't.
Now I have to make the 26 mile round trip again when they call me that they now have them in stock, and, it's now the 29th of December so it may even be next year.
I have wondered why I drive so far for service when I live just 3 miles from Marhofer Hyundai.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 12/30/2014

Thank you for your comments. They help us address your concerns.  We did in fact check with Marhoffer and the entire surrounding dealers.  No one had your wipers in stock.  We even checked aftermarket to see if they were in stock and none exist.  This is due to the new body style and a change made in the wipers by the manufacturer.  We did find one set in Arizona and we have asked for those to be sent to us.  We will notify you when those arrive.  Hopefully, we can convey to you our desire to make this your dealer of choice as many of our other loyal clients have.  We look forward to serving you in the near future.

James G.
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
12/26/2014 Category: Service
Oil change & inspection &rotate tires
scheduling was easy service done in reasonable time.needed licence plate bulb, I thought would be a under covered items.quoted $18 I passed & did it myself for a couple of $$
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 12/29/2014

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.  There are a few items that do fall under the 12/12000 warranty for adjustments, bulbs, etc that you may want to review in your manual.  Other than that you have a best in class warranty that covers many items.  Any time you have a question, please feel free to ask.  We are happy to help guide you through the ownership process.  We look forward to being of assistance to you in the future.

SANDRA W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/24/2014 Category: Service
GREAT PLACE TO DEAL WITH
EVERYBODY IS VERY FRIENDLY AND THEY GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO MAKE YOU FEEL AT HOME, AND EASY TO GET TO.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 12/29/2014

Thank you for supporting us as we strive to be a best in class service provider to you.  We look forward to your visits and our opportunities to serve you.

JAY M.
12/24/2014 Category: Service
good people,friendly
This is the only place my car will ever get serviced.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 12/29/2014

Thank you for your comments and being a valued customer of Waikem Hyundai.  We look forward to your visits and being of service to you.

Uhrichsville, OH
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/10/2014 Category: Service
People are nice
recall on the car
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 12/11/2014

We are so pleased you had a pleasant experience.  We strive to constantly improve and comments like yours help us to know where we succeed.  Thank you for the feedback.   We look forward to serving you in the future.

Newcomerstown, OH
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/07/2014 Category: Service
Friendly service
I received prompt and polite service.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 12/11/2014

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you.  Your input is valued and reviewed to help us work on constant improvements to serve our clients.  Thank you for your response.  Charlie and Doug look forward to serving you in the future.

Charlie & Doug

AC
AMANDA C.
12/03/2014 Category: Service
Going the EXTRA Mile!
Waikem Hyundai goes above and beyond in getting problems resolved promptly, professionally, and correctly. I was absolutely blown away by the amount of customer service that was provided to us in the case of a seized engine. They kept us informed every step of the way, worked to coordinate efforts and communication between the customer and Hyundai (at the corporate level) and made 100% sure that we were satisfied with the end result. My husband is a former mechanic and he is doubly impressed with the excellence at Waikem Hyundai!!!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 12/03/2014

We are so glad that we could be of service to you.  Thank you for your comments.  We look forward to being of assistance to you in the future.

DV
DANIEL V.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
12/01/2014 Category: Service
customer service really friendly
I was very pleased with the customer service and the waiting area while waiting on vehicle
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 12/02/2014

Thank you for your visit.  Your advisor will be contacting you to keep in touch to see if there is anything we can do for you.  We wish you the happiest of holidays and a successful new year.

TP
TIMOTHY P.
11/25/2014 Category: Service
Great Service!
Been a customer since 2002 & i love the service department at Waikem Hyundai. The staff are always friendly & perform excellent service each time i go there. Any time there was a problem they corrected it right away. Thank you for excellent service.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/26/2014

Thank you for being a valued client.  We always enjoy your visits and look forward to the next one.  Let us know if we can help you in any way in the future!

Your service Team

ST
SHELILAH T.
2014 Hyundai Azera
11/20/2014 Category: Service
The lack of customer service beyond the initial sale is unheard of by me.
I would buy a car there and choose a different service provider in another city.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/21/2014

I am sorry that your experience is not like the majority of our other clients.  We would like to  discuss with you where the breakdown was and learn how we can avoid the circumstances that led to your displeasure.  Your advisor will contact you to address your concerns.  Thank you for your feedback.  Many of our clients have also done the same with very positive feedback so we are confident that we can address your concerns and hopefully earn your support.  Thank you for giving us a chance to make a difference.