Overall Rating 4.6764685/5Overall Rating 4.6764685/5Overall Rating 4.6764685/5Overall Rating 4.6764685/5rating 4.6764685
Overall Rating 2.41176/5Overall Rating 2.41176/5rating 2.41176rating 2.41176rating 2.41176

North Canton, OH
07/01/2019 Category: Service
prompt and courteous
prompt and courteous
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you for responding.  It is good to hear from another of our Waikem Hyundai Family!  I am glad we were able to service your vehicle and get you on your way quickly.  We feel that all our customers are part of our Family and I am glad that comes through.  If you need anything at all, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to your next visit.

Dalton, OH
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
07/01/2019 Category: Service
First Maintenance Service on my new 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe XL
Everything went well except for 2 things:
1.) The work was supposed to take about an hour to complete (LOF & tire rotation). However, it took over 2 hours, because an entry door to the service garage was blocked by a broken down truck, which was finally moved.
2.) I asked the service adviser to reset the service maintenance reminder system to 7500 miles/6 months (in the LCD Display area on instrument panel), which he stated he did. However, the service reminder system was set to "Off", and I can not determine how to reset it to the desired reminder interval. The Owner's Manual does not say how to reset it, only that it can be set and reset.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you for responding.  It is good to hear from another of our Waikem Hyundai Family!  I am sorry about the inconvenience for a truck broken down by the door.  While we didn't cause the blockage, this poses a reasonable question for a backup process for the future.   I will let Charlie know you may be stopping by for us to correct the reminder concern.  Thank you for letting us know about these items and giving us an opportunity to resolve them for you.

PD
Paula D.
06/28/2019 Category: Service

Paula,
Thank you for responding.  It is good to hear from another of our Waikem Hyundai Family!  I am glad we were able to service your vehicle and get you on your way quickly.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

Ruth W.
Massillon, OH
06/28/2019 Category: Service
convenient knowledgeable
work was completed in the time it was quoted technicians were friendly & competent

Ruth,
Thank you for responding.  It is good to hear from another of our Waikem Hyundai Family!  I am glad we were able to service your vehicle and get you on your way quickly.  If you need anything at all, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to your next visit.

Lori B.
2017 Hyundai
Review
Friendly very good service

Lori,
Thank you for responding. It was great to hear from you.  We value the feedback from our Waikem Hyundai Family.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

GA
Gary A.
North Lawrence, OH
2018 Hyundai
Great Service!
Friendly, knowledgeable and fast! First rate dealership!

Gary,
Thank you for responding. It was great to hear from you.  As a member of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  If you need anything at all, please let Jeff know. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

LC
Lisa C.
06/27/2019 Category: Service
I am on my 3rd Sonata and I love it. The 20's look beautiful but I'm moving up to the Santa Fe next and Waikem will be my go to place. Very helpful, respectful and timely with the service department, every time.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 06/27/2019

Lisa,
Thank you for responding. It was great to hear from you. The Sonata is a great vehicle, but I also think the Santa Fe is awesome! I am sure whatever you pick out will be great.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie or Jeff know. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Sherrie S.
New Concord, OH
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Nice people and very through
Very kind and helpful
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 06/26/2019

Sherrie,
Thank you for responding. It was great to hear from you.  I am glad our concern for our Waikem Hyundai Family came through.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

TC
Thomas C.
Hackettstown, NJ
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Amazing customer service
Jeff was amazing and truly cared about us and our car while it was being serviced! Will recommend this to all of our Ohio friends. Thank you so much for your outstanding world class customer service, Jeff!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 06/26/2019

Thomas,
Thank you for responding. I love hearing from our Waikem Hyundai Family!  Jeff is truly an asset for us and we try to let him know as much as possible that he is a valued membe of the team!  I know he will enjoy hearing about your report.  If you need anything at all, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to your next visit.

SO
Susan O.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Dept!
Always a good experience when dealing with the Waikem Hyundai service department!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

Susan,
Thank you for responding. It was great to hear from you.  As a  member of our Waikem Hyundai family, your feedback is valued.  If you need anything at all, please let Jeff or Charlie know. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

AR
Anna R.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Waikem Hyundai
Sales and Service always take good care of my needs.

Anna,
Thank you for responding. It was great to hear from you!  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit!

Mary B.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/20/2019 Category: Service
super friendly!
Had a great coupon for oil change and multipoint inspection. Jeff was friendly and funny. He also directed me to Waikem Body Shop for a question about the first ding on my new car.
I even got a cookie when the job was done!

Mary,
Thank you for responding. It was great to hear from you!  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  Jeff is a great asset and like everyone here, feels that our customers are part of our extended family.  I am glad he was able to help direct you to help for the new ding.  (Ouch).  It seems the first one is the hardest.

If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to your next visit!

AA
Ann A.
North Canton, OH
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Personal Service
I’ve always felt that I’ve gotten treated fairly, and with honesty. Friendly people all around.

Ann,
Thank you for responding. It was great to hear from you!  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  Charlie and Jeff both have our customer's best interests at heart ahd truly feel that they are family.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit!

Millersburg, OH
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Great staff!
Great staff!!!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for responding. It was great to hear from you!  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  I agree that we have some great people here, and they feel you are family.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit!

CT
Cynthia T.
Midvale, OH
2013 Hyundai Veloster
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service and great customer service
Always happy to come in for service. They are friendly, prompt, efficient and always thorough.

Cynthia,
Thank you for responding. We feel every customer is part of our family!  I am glad that comes through!  As a member of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedbacked is valued!  If you need anything at all, please let Jeff know.  We are looking forward to seeing you on your next visit.

ES
Edward S.
Massillon, OH
06/15/2019 Category: Service
service dept
went to the dealer with a minor issue;; headlight burned out. I did not have an appointment but the service dept got me in and out very quick. Love that Hyundai service

Edward,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  When customers present us with an unplanned need, we always try to accomodate their need whenever possible.  I am glad we were able to provide for your safety by handling the headlight issue for you.  If you need anything at all, please let Jeff or Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

Michael B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Easy to schedule an appointment.
The service was fast and courteous.

Michael,
Thank you for responding. It is good to hear from you.  As a member of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedbacked is valued!  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We are looking forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Joe S.
Navarre, OH
06/13/2019 Category: Service

Joe,
Thank you for responding.  As a member of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedbacked is valued!  If you need anything at all, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Robert H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/13/2019 Category: Service
the qualified workers
good service
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Robert,
Thank you for responding. We constantly train all our employees, especially techs to be fully factory trained for your best results.  I am glad that comes through!  As a member of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedbacked is valued!  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We are looking forward to seeing you on your next visit.

BR
Brian R.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service Outstanding
Jeff Russo did an outstanding job of explaining what needed to be done to my car at 30,000 miles. I had pre-purchased an Advantage Care Plan and he explained the pricing of services after the Advantage Care plan was applied. Jeff was able to look up my service history to make sure all necessary services had been performed in a timely manner. Thank you.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Brian,
Thank you for telling us about your experience. It is a pleasure to hear from our Waikem Hyundai Family!  The Advantage Care plan is a great asset and helps minimize the remaining major maintenance interval costs.  I am glad we were able to address your needs in a timely manner.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to your next visit.