Overall Rating 4.6666691/5Overall Rating 4.6666691/5Overall Rating 4.6666691/5Overall Rating 4.6666691/5rating 4.6666691
Overall Rating 2.39394/5Overall Rating 2.39394/5rating 2.39394rating 2.39394rating 2.39394

Blake M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
Sante Fe XL service
Top notch service department...never any problems.

Blake,
Thank you for responding. I love hearing from our Waikem Hyundai Family!  Charlie works on the behalf of our customers and has their best interest in mind.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know. We look forward to your next visit.

VL
Vanessa L.
North Lawrence, OH
Friendly
Quick service and very polite staff

Vanessa,
Thank you for responding.  I value the input I receive from our Waikem Hyundai Family.  Both Jeff and Charlie do their best to keep your service experience timely and cordial.  They are truly interested in your best interest.  If you need anything at all, please let Jeff or Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

LL
Linda L.
Canal Fulton, OH
x
xx

Linda,
Thank you for responding.  I love hearing from our Waikem Hyundai Family!  If you need anything at all, please let Jeff or Charlie know. We are looking forward to your next visit.

WR
William R.
Gnadenhutten, OH
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/05/2019 Category: Service
So personable and helpful. The service team has our back.
The service managers are extremely personale and helpful; and make sure our vehicles are safe and up-to-date.

William,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  I love hearing from our Waikem Hyundai Family!  I agree that both Charlie and Jeff go out of their way to be friendly and helpful.  If you need anything at all, please let them know.  We look forward to your next visit.

LR
Linda R.
Canal Fulton, OH
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Good people
Did a great job,very help full.

Linda,
Thank you for your feedback.  I enjoy hearing from our Waikem Hyundai Family!  Charlie always to be helpful in any way he can.  If you need anything at all, please let him know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

SP
Steve P.
Louisville, OH
Thank you Charlie!

Steve,
It was great to hear from you!  I always enjoy hearing from our Waikem Hyundai Family!  I will be sure to forward this to Charlie.  If you need anything at all, you know you can count on Charlie to help.  We look forward to your next visit.

Quick and prompt.
Did what was expected in a short time at a good price.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you for responding. I am glad we were to complete your service and get you on your way quickly.  I know your time is valuable, and our desire it to help you keep your committments.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know. We look forward to your next visit.

WF
William F.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/04/2019 Category: Service
service dept.
on time ,responsive ,accurate ,congenial.

William,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  We work to ensure our Waikem Hyundai Family is kept informed and make every effort to get them on their way quickly.  If you need anything at all, please let Jeff or Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

Christine S.
North Canton, OH
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Sonata Service
This is the dealer where I leased my vehicle from.

Christine,
Thank you for responding. We appreciate you as one of our Waikem Hyundai Family and look forward to your visit.  If you need anything at all, please let Jeff or Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

CG
Christine G.
03/01/2019 Category: Service
They were very pleasant workers that were very imformative and quick with doing their services to my car.

Christine,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  It was our pleasure to help you. I am glad we were able to keep you informed and get you on your way quickly.  If you need anything at all, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to your next visit.

WR
William R.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/01/2019 Category: Service
The folks at Waikem Hyundai hve always treated me well and have taken good care of my car.

William,
Thank you for responding. It is always good to hear from our Waikem Hyundai Family!  If you need anything at all, please let Jeff or Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

TH
Teresa H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Great service employees make great service!
Always courteous and friendly staff. Responsive to any questions or concerns I have about my vehicle.

Teresa,
It was good to hear from you. As a valued member of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is important to us.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff or Charlie know. We look forward to your next visit.

GD
Gwendolyn D.
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Basic Oil Change
Personnel was very kind and friendly

Gwendolyn,
Thank you for responding. We value your feedbackand will share it with the team.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.
We look forward to your next visit.

02/27/2019 Category: Service
My car was serviced promptly and I was out of the dealership in no time. The service manager was very pleasant to work with and did not pressure me into buying services I did not need.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you for telling us about your experience.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  I am glad we were able to address your concerns and get you on your way quickly.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie or Jeff know.  We look forward to your next visit.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Professional
Charlie always makes sure that my car is well taken care of without alarming me with unnecessary possibilities of future service scenarios.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

Thank you for responding. Charlie is truly an asset we value.  You also are a valued member of our Waikem Hyundai Family. If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

GM
Gary M.
My Statement
Very helpful, professional and curtious. Repairs and upgrades done in a timely manner.

Gary,
It was our pleasure to help you.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  Please let Jeff or Charlie know if you need anything. We are looking forward to your next visit.

DV
David V.
Marshallville, OH
Excellent Customer Service
I would like to say that I have been coming here for some time and I always feel like they care about the issues that I have. They worked with me time and time again to make sure I was always satisfied! I will not take my car anywhere else!

David,
I was great to hear from you!  We value your feedback as one of our Waikem Hyundai Family.  If you need anything at all, please let Jeff or Charlie know. We loo forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Thomas B.
Wooster, OH
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Prompt service
The service was prompt and results clearly explained.

Thomas,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, we value your feedback.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know. We look forward to your next visit.

LC
Louis C.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Waikenm Hyundai Sevice
Jeff who is the service technician! He always greets me personally and is very courteous and professional and takes the time to listen.

Louis,
Thank you for your response.  I always enjoy hearing from our Waikem Hyundai Family!  Jeff's concern and appreciation for our Hyundai Family comes through to every customer.  If you need anything at all, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to your next visit.

Navarre, OH
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Alignment
Decent atmosphere
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you for responding. We value your feedback.  We try to make it seem as if you are dealing with family, and consider every customer a part of the Waikem Hyundai Family. If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.