04/19/2017 Category: Service
prompt and reliable service
a plus
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 04/21/2017

Thank you for responding to the survey.  It was my pleasure to help you on this visit.  If anything comes up that needs my help, please let me know so I can help.

Terrell B.
Copley, OH
2013 Hyundai Veloster
04/19/2017 Category: Service
The service guys are awesome.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 04/21/2017

Terrell,
Thank you for your response.  It was a pleasure to help you on this visit.  If you need anything prior to your next visit, please call.  I look forward to helping you again.

JERRY A.
04/18/2017 Category: Service
nice
nice
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 04/19/2017

Jerry,
It was a pleasure to help you on this visit.  If anything comes up that needs my help, please let me know.  I look forward to seeing you next time.

Brendan Flynn

WC
WILLIAM C.
04/18/2017 Category: Service
GREAT TIMELY SERVICE
I WAS GREETED WELL UPON ARRIVAL. The work was finished in the specified time. Good job by all.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 04/19/2017

William,
Thank you for responding.  It was my pleasure to help you today and I look forward to your next visit.  If you need anything before that time, please call.

BJ
Blanche J.
04/17/2017 Category: Service
friendly staff
Ckmpleted timeline as promised
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 04/18/2017

Blanche,
Thank you for responding.  It was my pleasure to help you on this visit.  If anything comes up that needs my help, please let me know.  I look forward to helping you next time!

2012 Hyundai Veloster
04/15/2017 Category: Service
hyundai
I got in at 10 and they estimated it to be done at about 1:30-2:00 because they were busy and had to take care of a recall on my car but it got done around 11:40. The waiting room is very nice as well.
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 04/17/2017

Thank you for your kind remarks. After looking into your recall (inspect repair or replace the canister in your evap system.) Times do vary do to the nature of repair or replacement. I'm glad we exceeded your expectations and look foward to your next service visit.

Navarre, OH
04/15/2017 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Overall I have had good experiences with the service department
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 04/17/2017

Thank you for your response.  We value your feedback and I will share it with all here.  It was my pleasure to help you on this visit.  I look forward to helping you in the future.

SU
Shirley U.
04/13/2017 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Was Great
Everyone was polite, helpful, and the service was done in a timely manner.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 04/14/2017

Shirley,
Thank you for your response.  It was my pleasure to help you on this visit.  If you need anything before your next trip in, please let me know.  I look forward to helping you on your next visit.

2012 Hyundai Azera
04/11/2017 Category: Service
Nice people but expensive on service
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 04/12/2017

Thank you for responding.  We value your feedback and will be contacting you to discuss your concerns.  All parts used in your repair are factory OEM parts and carry a full warranty.  In addition, our brakes carry a lifetime warranty on the pads.  We offer other alternatives and will be happy to discuss what those would be.

I look forward to talking with you.

Bryan Mulligan

2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
04/11/2017 Category: Service
Install tires
They took me right in without an appointment
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 04/12/2017

Thank you for your response.  We value your feedback and review it with the team.  If anything needs to be addressed, please let me know so I can help.  I look forward to your next visit.

SA
Sandra A.
04/09/2017 Category: Service
The people that work there.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 04/10/2017

Sandra,
Thank you for your response.  It is a pleasure to help you and I look forward to your next visit.  If anything comes up that needs my attention, please let me know.

PM
Patrica M.
North Canton, OH
04/07/2017 Category: Service
Quick service
I was in and out quickly for my oil change and check. I was greeted by name and even was asked how my husband was, by name. They make me feel part of the family.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 04/10/2017

Patricia,
Thank you for your response.  It is always a pleasure to help you. If you need anything prior to your next visit, please give me a call.  I look forward to seeing you again.

GN
GLEN N.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/07/2017 Category: Service
The people that are employed there.
Always excellent.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 04/07/2017

Glen,
Thank you for your response.  It is always a pleasure to help you.  It was my pleasure to help you on this visit.  If anything comes up that needs my help, please let me know.  I look forward to your next visit.

AA
Ann A.
North Canton, OH
04/06/2017 Category: Service
great service
I'm quite happy with all of my interactions with the Waikem team.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 04/07/2017

Ann,
Thank you for responding to the survey.  It was my pleasure to help you on this visit.  If anything comes up that needs my help, please feel free to call.  Thank you for choosing Waikem Hyundai as your dealer of choice.  I look forward to your next visit

04/05/2017 Category: Service
Disapointed this time
Wasnt up to standard this time.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 04/06/2017

Thank you for your feedback.  I am sorry that we missed your wipers and did not perform a thorough walk around.  I will be calling you today to follow up and see how we can remedy this situation.

Thank you for allowing us to address this concern for you.