RV
RICH V.
11/06/2018
Rich V
Always friendly, helpful, Wales auto does very good work. I would recomend them to any one.

KW
KEN W.
Suzuki XL-7
11/05/2018
Professional, personable, reliable.
These folks are as good as they come: Professional, personable, and reliable.

JEAN S.
Nissan Rogue
11/02/2018
Accommodating .
Everyone was friendly and accommodating so I could have service done at my convenience.

JIM F.
11/02/2018
Honest, convenient and fair.
What more can you ask for in an auto mechanic? I started using Wales Auto Repair several years ago on the recommendation of a friend and have been very happy ever since. I count on them to give me an honest diagnosis and repair at a fair price.

Rodney H.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Rodney said they did a good job and he would recommend them.

LAWRENCE B.
10/26/2018
Great job
Only garage we use always fare and honest. Price is right too

TK
TIM K.
10/25/2018
Happy long-time customer
I love that I can trust the people at Wales Auto to do what's best for my car, not what's best for their bottom line. I have 100% confidence that when I ask them what repairs are needed, the only recommend what's truly needed, not things they could add on to make some more money.

JUNE W.
10/15/2018
Easy to get an appointment within a week. Knowledge of my car.
Good job.

DENNIS C.
Chevrolet Corvette
10/03/2018
Crank sensor failure
Quick response to my car problem and reasonable cost.

Dave H.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Dave said Todd, at the business, treated him well. He will be returning again for service.

SR
Steve R.
Lincoln MKZ
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Steve said they did a nice job.

BILL B.
Jeep Liberty
09/17/2018
Nothing but a parts scam. Afer 40 yeas, I'll never go back. $875.00 for a brake is highway robbery
All you want to do is sell parts, even when they aren't needed. I remember when you were a trustworthy, cost effective honest business but
no longer. So, my son will no longer go there and neither will the guys that I jog with nor the salesman who was take my Jeep in trade since
I had to cancel the trade.

Mazda Tribute
09/15/2018
Always available when we need them!
We drop off our cars and they fix quickly & as cost-efficient as possible. It's also nice they are 'around the corner'. Highly recommended.

MARVALENE M.
09/14/2018
They go out of their way to check things & do extras.
They check everything and explain why things need done. They work things out so not all needs done at o s time - helps financially. Very thoughtful & considerate.

MIKE G.
09/14/2018
Awesome service
Always great service, easy to schedule an appointment, they text or call to tell you what’s going on with your car. Highly recommend WALES AUTO.

DJ
DAN J.
Canal Fulton, OH
09/06/2018
Friendly, helpful
Great service, no long wait for appointments

IW
Irene W.
Clinton, OH
Ford Five Hundred
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Irene said she's always satisfied with the service. She trusts the employees and the price was fair.

DAWN B.
09/05/2018
Service Excellence!
My Jeep broke down in WV and not knowing the issue, I had it towed to Wales Auto for their honesty and integrity. When they called with the issue, Todd Had already checked online for any recalls, called a local Jeep dealership to verify info and said while Wales Auto would be happy to do the work, the Jeep dealership could do it for no cost! He printed and provided me all the information, told me who to call and offered to make arrangements to have my Jeep towed there. This is exactly why I would never go anywhere else. Wales Auto is truly a place to trust!

KW
KEN W.
Toyota Avalon
09/05/2018
Routine oil change/problem solving
First-rate service, as usual. Routine oil change for my 2012 Avalon, plus solving a warning light issue (no charge). These folks are (1) professional; (2) personable; (3) reliable; (4) honest as the day is long. Just doesn't get any better than that. Absolutely would recommend--and have done so.

DIANE R.
08/14/2018
Wonderful Service
As always, I received wonderful service from Todd at Wales Auto.