Overall Rating 4.5119057/5Overall Rating 4.5119057/5Overall Rating 4.5119057/5Overall Rating 4.5119057/5rating 4.5119057
Overall Rating 2.44048/5Overall Rating 2.44048/5rating 2.44048rating 2.44048rating 2.44048

Just an oil change
N/A

To our valued customer,
     Thank you for taking the time to review our service.We appreciate you and value your business.

LG
Luis G.
Fort Pierce, FL
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, timely and thorough service.
Very personal service in a timely method!
Melanie J., Customer Relations from Wallace Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Luis,
Thank you for the 5 stars. We're pleased to provide friendly, timely & thorough service for our customers. Thank you for your business.

AJ
Albert J.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Five years of service
my Genesis is five years old and all services have been done at Wallace Hyundai. I will continue for the next five.

Albert,
     Thank you for your loyalty to Wallace and for taking the time to send this 5 star review.You and I have been taking care of your vehicle from day one and I really appreciate your confidence in allowing me and my team to do so.

To our valued customer,
     Thank you for the great service comment and 4 star review. Please let us know where we can improve to earn a 5 star review on your next visit.

Thomas M.
Location is great
Service was fast and very professional

Thomas,
     Thank you for the comment and 5 star review. I appreciate you took the time to do so.

AD
Aldonio D.
Tec
The friendly and smile the have

Aldonio,
     Thank you.Please let us know where we can improve to earn that 5th star on your next visit.

EG
Elwood G.
Service Review
Service was completed in the time promised and waiting area is comfortable.

Elwood,
     Thank you. We value your business and appreciate you taking the time to review our service with a 5 star rating.

Mildred S.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful service and great technicians. Pleasant waiting area.

Mildred,
     We really appreciate you taking the time to respond and for the 5 star review.Thank you.

Michelle W.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
I LOVE MY GENESIS.
They called me to remind me of service. Staff was very friendly and courteous. Also, they did exactly what they said they would and were done before their estimated time frame.

Michelle,
     Thank you and we are also happy you love your Genesis.They are an awesome vehicle .We appreciate you taking the time to send this 5 star review.We value your business.

PJ
Patricia J.
2013 Hyundai Equus
Service Department
It is always a pleasure to have my car serviced because Tony handles all the issues for me and is very professional. He is a wonderful asset to your company.
Melanie J., Customer Relations from Wallace Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Patricia,
Thank you for the 5 star rating. We're so happy to hear Tony is taking great care of you. Thank you for sharing your praise towards Tony.

Courteous Service
I was greeted right away and the paperwork completed. I was directed to the waiting room where I noticed that a storm was on us. My car was done at the same time as the storm.

To our valued customer,
Thank you for taking time to share your recent experience with us. We're happy to provide courteous service to our customers & thank you for the 5 stars.

PE
Peter E.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
KE
Superior service

Peter,
Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We're pleased to hear we're providing superior service to our customers.

GF
Gary F.
Keyport, NJ
Flat tire
Brought vehicle in for flat tire. Had gotten flat in Jensen Beach Beach after driving from NJ Brought Elantra to Wallace without appointment. Luckily I had road hazard insurance. Wallace found that tire was irreparable and gave me new one Soon I was on my way! Great Job

Gary,
Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. We're happy to hear we were able to help. Thank you for the 5 star rating.

Maria C.
Got a new 2019
While I was there getting it serviced I traded it in for a new vechile 2019.

Maria,
Thank you so much for the 5 stars. Congrats on your new purchase, we appreciate your continued business.

Exemplary Experience
I Had An Extraordinary Experience: Courtesy. Professionalism And Respect Demonstrated Throughout.

To our valued customer,
We truly appreciate the comments you've shared with us. Thank you for taking time to do so, it means a lot. Thank you for the 5 star rating.

KJ
Kathryn J.
Fort Pierce, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Good experience
I do not feel that they are honest and I am being scammed… Which has been an experience at other dealers

Kathryn,
Thank you for your feedback. Honesty & trust are very important to us. We're happy to have provided you with a good experience. Thanks for the 5 stars.

Michael C.
2016 Hyundai Equus
Cris is new to Wallace service he is outstanding . Covers all the details
Great

Michael,
Thank you for the 5 stars. We're happy to hear Chris Collins is doing a great job for you already. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Judy S.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
COURTEOUS !!!!!
Friendly, they call customers by name, & convenient location.

Judy,
Thank you for your review. It's wonderful to hear we're taking great care & providing courteous service to our customers. Thank you for the 5 star rating.

JV
Jean V.
06/19/2019
Better communication
After giving a 1 star on a previous review I have decided to give a 5 star for my most recent visit. I chose a different service manager and explained my 2 previous awful experiences. Steve promised to keep me informed of the time tables and got back to me promptly whether my STB sensors were guaranteed under my warranty which they were. Thank you Steve for giving me hope that most of us do not have to feel we are participating in a cattle drive when we bring our car for service.

Jean,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We're so happy to hear that Steve was able to turn things around & kept you well informed. Thank you so much for the 5 stars.

Thomas S.
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Staff was professional in every way
The Service Manager has been transparent with letting us know the needs of the car. He encourages us to look for savings by emails. The work staff (techs) have respected my vehicle, kept seats & floors free of grease/ debris. The Cashier was helpful with instructions for over-night drop off.

Thomas,
Thank you so much for sharing your recent visit with us. It's wonderful to hear feedback that we're doing things right to help our customers. Thank you for the 5 stars.