Overall Rating 4.5147094/5Overall Rating 4.5147094/5Overall Rating 4.5147094/5Overall Rating 4.5147094/5rating 4.5147094
Overall Rating 2.47761/5Overall Rating 2.47761/5rating 2.47761rating 2.47761rating 2.47761

Arthur S.
10/14/2018 Category: Service
all of your associates are excellent
above
Chris R., Service Manager from Wallace Hyundai responded on 10/14/2018

Arthur,
     Thank you so much for taking the time to review our service, for the 5 stars and for the comments on my team. We appreciate you and your business.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
N/A
N/A
Chris R., Service Manager from Wallace Hyundai responded on 10/13/2018

To our valued customer,
     Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you and your business.

Maria C.
Love my Elantra
Awesome car I love it!
Chris R., Service Manager from Wallace Hyundai responded on 10/13/2018

Maria,
     Thank you . We appreciate your feedback and value your opinion. Please let us know how we can improve to earn that 5th star on your next visit.

JZ
Joan Z.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
At Wallace, the customer always leaves 100% Satisfied!
No one and nothing is perfect, but Wallace Car Dealerships strive for excellence all the time!
Melanie J., Customer Relations from Wallace Hyundai responded on 10/13/2018

Joan,
Thank you so much for your kind comments, we truly appreciate it. Thank you for the 5 stars.

RL
Robert L.
Hobe Sound, FL
Setvice
Chris R., Service Manager from Wallace Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Robert,
     Thank you for taking the time to review our service and for the 5 stars. We appreciate you and your business.

Jane R.
Stuart, FL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
SERVICE
IT'S ALWAYS THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT.STEVE WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND HIS DUTIES.I CAN'T THANK HIM ENOUGH.
Melanie J., Customer Relations from Wallace Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Jane,
Thank you very much for your praise towards Steve. We appreciate the 5 stars & look forward to seeing you again.

PB
Peggy B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Look
Excellent service as usual
Melanie J., Customer Relations from Wallace Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Peggy,
Thank you very much for your comments & 5 stars. We're pleased to hear we're providing excellent service for our customers.

Jensen Beach, FL
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Car service.
It was just ok.
Chris R., Service Manager from Wallace Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

To our valued customer,
     Thank you for your feedback. It is never our intent for our customers to make repeat visits for the same concern although sometimes it is unavoidable. (ie. parts unavailable ,time constraints, factory assistance required , etc, )I'll look into your situation to see what we could have done better. We value you and your business.

Jaime P.
good dealer,excelent service
this is my 5th Hyundai Sonata the 3th at this dealer , I always bring my car for service at this place , good ,fast service ,always reconmended.
Chris R., Service Manager from Wallace Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Jamie,
    Thank you for the 5 stars and your loyalty to Wallace and Hyundai. We appreciate you and value your business.

excellant service
Very happy with my service!

To our valued customer,
Thank so much for the 5 star rating. We're happy to hear we were able to provide you with excellent service. Thank you for your business.

Catherine B.
Jensen Beach, FL
Tire service well done.
Tire service was was well done with appropriate charge.

Catherine,
Thank you very much for the 5 stars & comments. We appreciate your business & look forward to seeing you again.

Susie M.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Susie
Better service this time I didn't have competition with Snow Birds

Susie,
Thank you for taking time to send your feedback. We appreciate you, your time & your business.

Martha C.
Hobe Sound, FL
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Easy In, Easy out
Brought my car in for an oil change and tire rotation. Was taken immediately. All work was completed quickly and I was on the road in a little over an hour. And the included a car wash!

Martha,
It's wonderful to hear we were able to take care of you in a timely manner. Thank you so much for rating us 5 stars.

MA
Maria A.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
The work performed is always to my satisfaction and the technician I deal with, Tony, is a great guy and always helpful.

Maria,
We appreciate your 5 stars. It's great to hear Tony is taking great care of his customers. Thank you.

KI
Kenneth I.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Great people! Friendly and courteous.
Everyone was knowledgeable and friendly. We had an appointment and all went smooth. The wait time was not bad. Refreshments were available and were complimentary. Lounge area was clean and comfortable.

Kenneth,
Thank you so much for your comments, those are all qualities we strive for. Thank you for rating us 5 stars.

JU
Jessica U.
Stuart, FL
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Exceeded expectations
Weekend appointment for recall services, I expected to be busy. Drop off was easy. Technician was knowledgeable. Pick up was easy. No charge so that may be a contributing factor. Even washed and vacuumed my vehicle.
CHRISTOPHER R., Service Manager from Wallace Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Jessica,
     Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate you and your business .Nice to hear we were able to exceed your expectations. Proud of my team.

GV
George V.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding as always!
Bob Pickett and the tech's did their usual excellent job ! Their the reason I continue to buy cars from Wallace
CHRISTOPHER R., Service Manager from Wallace Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

George,
     Thank you for taking the time to review our service and thank you for your continued loyalty to Wallace and Hyundai. We appreciate you and value your business.

James W.
Dunnellon, FL
2009 Hyundai Genesis
Service with a heart
My 2009 Genesis had a fuel pump issue as I drove 250 miles to visit my elderly father. I ended up having to get towed from the Florida Turnpike to Wallace Hyundia in Stuart, FL. While there were no service appointments available on their Saturday schedule, I spoke to Service Manager Chris Roberts and explained my situation and he agreed to check out the car. It turned out to be just the fuel pump relay, and Chris was absolutely great about resolving the issue for me quickly and for a very fair price. I can't thank Chris enough for his thoughtfulness and outstanding customer service. I'm a Genesis fan since 2008 and believe they are the best vehicles on the road. Thanks again!

James,
     I am so happy that we were able to get you back on the road during your trip to see your dad.Thank you for taking the time to send this review and letting me know you made it back home safely.

2012 Hyundai Elantra To
Service complete
Bob, my service consultant, always takes the time to explain what my car needs.
I appreciate that.

To our valued customer,
     Thank you for the 5 stars and comments on Bob.
We appreciate you and your business.

Richard B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Exceptional Service
Both Steve, the service manager, and Chris, the parts manager gave us the most extraordinary service. They were understanding about our problem and promised that they would fix it for us. To steal one of President Trump's slogans, "promise made, promise kept." Would recommend them to anyone.

Richard,
     Thank you so much for taking the time to send this review.It was my pleasure to be able to assist you with your concern.