Overall Rating 4.48718/5Overall Rating 4.48718/5Overall Rating 4.48718/5Overall Rating 4.48718/5rating 4.48718
Overall Rating 2.4026/5Overall Rating 2.4026/5rating 2.4026rating 2.4026rating 2.4026

02/19/2019 Category: Service
Courteous Service
The routine service was performed as stated. It was just a short wait.
Melanie J., Customer Relations from Wallace Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

To our valued customer,
Thank you very much for sharing your comments with us. We're happy to hear we took care of you in a timely manner. Thanks for the 5 stars.

Palm City, FL
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Rough idle
My 2013 Elantra ran great for 4 years. It developed a rough idle a year ago and all I hear is it's normal for the vehicle. If that's the case why wasn't it normal for 4 years? Hyundai Corporate has done nothing either to help fix this issue. I won't say the people at Wallace were not nice, they were, but nothing ever got accomplished!
CHRISTOPHER R., Service Manager from Wallace Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

To our valued customer,
     I apologize that you are not happy with the way your car feels at idle .We did what we could to try to improve what is a considered a normal condition for your vehicle.

Wallace Hyundai / Genesis
772-283-6000 ext 7260
chrisrobert@wallaceautogroup.net

LG
Luis G.
Fort Pierce, FL
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, timely and thorough service. As promised!
Will return again for service with Steve.
Melanie J., Customer Relations from Wallace Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Luis,
Thank you so much for the kind comments. We truly appreciate the 5 stars & are happy to hear Steve is doing a great job for you.

JV
Jean V.
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Your service department needs to communicate better. I was told the car would take 2 hours and at 2 1/2 hours I questioned when the car be ready. It was ready 1 1/2 hours before and no one told me. This is the second time this exact thing has happened to me. Guess my time is not important.
Chris R., Service Manager from Wallace Hyundai responded on 02/17/2019

Jean,
 I apologize again for the delay in delivering your vehicle after service.We do appreciate your business and value your time.The construction is a real logistic issue and I am sorry you would not accept my apology.

EB
Edward B.
Hobe Sound, FL
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Tire patch
I’ve been to other dealers and shops who’s first option would have been to just sell me a new tire. Wallace took the time to find the leak and patch it instead.

Edward,
Thank you for sharing your comments. We're happy to hear we're taking great care of our customers. Thanks so much for the 5 stars.

Marie H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Marie H
Employees were very helpful and courteous.Stress free experience.

Marie,
Thank you very much for sharing your comments with us. We appreciate the 5 star rating. Thank you for your business.

Riviera Beach, FL
02/14/2019 Category: Service
So so service
Need to know what you want when you go there for service and don't believe what the service adviser tells you.
Chris R., Service Manager from Wallace Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

To our valued customer,
    Thank you for your feedback. I have already spoke to the techs about resetting maintenance reminders.They are optional use and some customers do not so unfortunately it got missed,and I apologize.As far as oil change intervals,7,500 is under ideal conditions.We feel South Florida is ideal for us but not for our vehicles.High temps and air conditioner use makes engines and their oil work harder.My professional opinion is try to change between 3-5,000 miles unless using full synthetic oil.We use the recommended synthetic blend but have full as an option.Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions. We appreciate you and your business.

James S.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
The people
Scott Livingston is a Fantastic salesman not pushy and work's his best deal for his customers.
Chris Roberts the service manager is honest and reliable and will bend over backwards to please. Tony Cruz service advisor ALWAYS does what he can to PLEASE they ALL GET 5 STAR'S

James,
Thank you so much for all of your praise towards our staff, that means a lot. We appreciate the 5 stars & look forward to seeing you again.

FS
Floyd S.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Nice folks
Competent
Melanie J., Customer Relations from Wallace Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Floyd,
Thank you for your time & comments. We appreciate your business & hope to see you again next time.

Joe H.
Hobe Sound, FL
2013 Hyundai Genesis
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Faulty ABS light
Awareness of the problem (diagnosising)
Time element in repairing.
Cost of repair-ALL OUt STANDING
Melanie J., Customer Relations from Wallace Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Joe,
Thank you very much for your comments. It's great to know we're doing things right. Thank you for rating us 5 stars.

2013 Hyundai Veloster
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Good service and friendly staff
I was taken on time and kept informed of progress. Service was completed within estimated time frame. Staff was friendly and I’m sure to be back. LLB

Fort Pierce, FL
02/12/2019 Category: Service
The team works to make things happen
All around great service, from Bob who receives your car to when you sign and get your keys

To our valued customer,
Thank you for the compliments towards Bob and the rest of our employees. We appreciate the 5 stars. Thanks.

Jensen Beach, FL
Simple and efficient

To our valued customer,
Thank you for the 5 star rating. We're happy to hear we're providing excellent service. We appreciate your business.

LC
Lill C.
Place is just great!
Excellent customer service
Just difficult to find the schedule according to my job hours

Lill,
Thank you for the 5 stars. We appreciate the compliments regarding our customer service. We hope to see you again next time.

GM
Grazyna M.
Good place
Friendly and knowledgeable staff, clean, professional car salon, good prices. Always was treated like a family, a valuable and important part of Hyundai family. Guys and gals working there are doing a fantastic job.

Grazyna,
Thank you very much for your kind comments. We're pleased to hear we're doing things right & appreciate your compliments towards our staff. Thank you for the 5 star rating.

David W.
65k service
Great service.
Chris R., Service Manager from Wallace Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

David,
     Thank you so much for the review and 5 stars.
We appreciate that you took the time.We value your business.

Riverside, CT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Tony was my Service Assistant. He explained the needed service for my air conditioning problem. When he needed to order a part, he told me when I could expect the new part and told me it was covered under warranty. When I returned, I met with Tony and the work was completed in a timely way.

To our valued customer,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We're happy to hear that Tony did a great job for you. Thank you for the 5 stars.

CG
Charlotte G.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
02/11/2019 Category: Service
OIL CHANGE
GREAT SERVICE AND HONEST SERVICE PEOPLE
Melanie J., Customer Relations from Wallace Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Charlotte,
Thank you so much for your kind comments, that means a lot to us. We appreciate your business & thank you for the 5 star review.

02/10/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
Received poor service, poor associate demeanor and after service was completed, I was given my keys, and had to find my car on the property. Not exactly an easy task when you drive a Hyundai Santa Fe and the lot is just filled with them....
Chris R., Service Manager from Wallace Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

To our valued customer,
     I apologize for the poor service you received .I will speak to your advisor and cashiers .The advisors, parking and cashiers are in different locations during our remodel.When completed ,your vehicle,advisor and cashiers office will be in the same building and parking lot. We appreciate you and your business.

Okeechobee, FL
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Best Dealer
I have always felt I got a great deal and a great car.
Melanie J., Customer Relations from Wallace Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

To our valued customer,
Thank you for sharing your comments. We value your feedback & thank you for rating us 5 stars.