Overall Rating 4.54945/5Overall Rating 4.54945/5Overall Rating 4.54945/5Overall Rating 4.54945/5rating 4.54945
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

PS
Patricia S.
Riviera Beach, FL
2009 Hyundai Elantra
11/16/2019 Category: Service
I have been coming to Wallace Hyundai since 2005. The service people are great. They always do the job right. There are no surprises when service is done. My new service manager Chris was knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with. He knew just what my car needed from my explanations of the current issues. I love this dealership and will return again for my future needs.

Patricia,
We truly appreciate & value your continued business. Thank you very much for all of your kind comments. We're happy to hear that Chris Collins did a great job for you. Thanks for the 5 star review.

JE
John E.
2014 Hyundai Equus
11/15/2019 Category: Service
prompt, courteous, and an honest service fee!
Excellent service and very reasonable fee for service.

John,
We truly appreciate you sharing your comments with us. We're happy to know you found our service to be prompt, courteous & honest. Thank you for the 5 stars.

AL
Alice L.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2019 Category: Service
We experienced fast and professional service

Alice,
We're happy to hear we were able to provide fast, professional service during your recent visit. Thank you very much for the 5 star rating.

AF
Anthony F.
2019 Hyundai Elantra

Anthony,
We appreciate your time & business. Thank you for sending your feedback. We're happy to hear that you had a good service visit with us. Thank you.

WK
William K.
Tire Losing air
Nail removed, short wait then on my way.

William,
We're happy to hear we were able to get things taken care of for you with a minimal wait time. Thank you for your business & the 5 star rating.

LR
Lenna R.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Courtesy, cleanliness.
Always aim to please their customers.

Lenna,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments & feedback with us. We truly appreciate your kind words. Thank you very much for the 5 stars.

Raquel C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Excellent customer service.
Steve is awesome always explains everything and is very courteous.

Raquel,
It's great to hear that Steve did an awesome job for you. Thank you very much for the 5 star rating. We appreciate your business.

Jensen Beach, FL
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Service person was amazing got a rental car was very happy

To our valued customer,
We're happy to hear that Chris Collins provided you with great service & that we were able to provide a rental car for you. Thank you very much for the 5 stars. We appreciate your business.

Matthew P.
Jensen Beach, FL
quick service
was able to get my car in and out quickly

Matthew,
We're happy to have provided you with quick service during your recent visit with us. Your time is important to us. Thanks so much for the 5 stars.

FC
Frank C.
Middletown, CT
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Owner Frank
I had a very pleasant experience. Job well done Hyundai
MELANIE L J., Customer Relations from Wallace Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Frank,
We're happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us during your recent visit. Thank you so much for the 5 stars. We look forward to seeing you again.

EG
Eugene G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/13/2019 Category: Service
2013 Santa Fe Sport 2.0t Service
From the very beginning when I drove in to Wallace Hyundai Service Department I was greeted right away with a smile and concern for my service I wanted done. As soon as I descripted what was going on they had a good idea of what it was. They showed me to the waiting area and took my car into one of the service bays to be repaired. Had my Santa Fe back with in the hour all fixed and ready to go. Super service, fantastic employees, couldn't ask for anything more. Thank You Hyundai
MELANIE L J., Customer Relations from Wallace Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Eugene,
Thank you so much for taking time to share your recent experience with us. It's wonderful to know we're doing things right for our customers. Thank you for the 5 stars.

LG
Leonard G.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
I was taken on time. Steve and his crew did a wonderful job. I only had to wait a short time in having my service done. Thank you for a great Experience..
MELANIE L J., Customer Relations from Wallace Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Leonard,
Thank you very much for the 5 star review. We're happy to have provided you with a great experience. We appreciate you & your business.

Millions of customers
Do not take car here or buy car here. They do not treat customers with value.
CHRISTOPHER R., Service Manager from Wallace Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

To our valued customer,
     While I can accept your verbatim as constructive criticism.
I addressed the issues you had on every visit,provided alternate transportation at no charge and even delivered a part to your home to save you the trip back .Was it worth 1 star? Thank you for your feedback.

Christopher B Robert
772-283-6000 ext 17260
chrisrobert@wallaceautogroup.net

11/12/2019 Category: Service
No hassle; Get the job done.
Easy in and out. Quick turn around. They do just what they say they will do. Friendly too.
CHRISTOPHER R., Service Manager from Wallace Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

To our valued customer,
     Thank you. We appreciate you and value your business.

Christopher B Robert
772-283-6000 ext 17260
chrisrobert@wallaceautogroup.net

FF
Forrest F.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Every thing went smooth and the sercice manager made me feel comfortable
This was the first time I ever had service at the dealer and I was happy.
MELANIE L J., Customer Relations from Wallace Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Forrest,
Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. We're happy to hear we made you feel comfortable. Thank you for the 5 stars. We do hope to see you again next time.

PJ
Patricia J.
2013 Hyundai Equus
Tony - Service
I’m always pleased and grateful for the attention I receive from Tony. He is thorough in his evaluations and will follow through by helping me secure a courtesy car as my husband is in a Memory Care unit and I need to be able to go to him at a moment’s notice. Very thankful for his kindness.
MELANIE L J., Customer Relations from Wallace Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Patricia,
Thank you so much for sharing this praise towards Tony with us. It's wonderful to hear he goes the extra mile to take great care of you. Thank you for the 5 star rating.

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Ok
Satisfied.
MELANIE L J., Customer Relations from Wallace Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

To our valued customer,
Thank you so much for your business & 5 star review. We thank you for your time.

Palm City, FL
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Very good
Very good service.
MELANIE L J., Customer Relations from Wallace Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

To our valued customer,
Thank you for the 5 star rating. We're happy to hear that we're providing good service to our customers. We appreciate your business.

Hobe Sound, FL
11/07/2019 Category: Service
No Problem Regular Service Visit
Wallace reminds you when service is due, sets an appointment, then gets all service and any recall work done timely.
MELANIE L J., Customer Relations from Wallace Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

To our valued customer,
We appreciate you taking time to share your feedback with us. It's always nice to hear we're doing things right for our customers. Thank you for the 5 stars.

Theodore M.
Riviera Beach, FL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service by all staff
Service here at Wallace Hyundai in Stuart exceeded my expectations. I will recommend this dealership to all of my colleagues.
MELANIE L J., Customer Relations from Wallace Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Theodore,
We truly appreciate your recommendation as that is the biggest compliment. Thank you so much for the 5 stars. We appreciate the comments & look forward to seeing you again.