Overall Rating 4.7500038/5Overall Rating 4.7500038/5Overall Rating 4.7500038/5Overall Rating 4.7500038/5rating 4.7500038
Overall Rating 2.0625/5Overall Rating 2.0625/5rating 2.0625rating 2.0625rating 2.0625

NS
Neil S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Mr.
I appreciate that Walser Hyundai checks things lik.e my cab filter that needed changing.

DE
Debra E.
Isanti, MN
Awesome service
I have always been pleased with the awesome service every time I come in or call. 3 years now.

David P.
Great
Great

Telisha S.
Champlin, MN
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Fantastic Service
Always top notch service!

Kenneth M.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Needed OilChange
I was impressed, once again, by the service. I needed an oil change and didn’t have an appointment. I was in the vicinity of Walser, so I stopped in to see if they could fit me in. They DID! That’s what I call service!
Paul U., Warranty/Claim Administrator from Walser Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you Kenneth for the kind comments and ratings.  We appreciate it.

Paul S. Uloth
Brooklyn Park, MN
763-515-7568
puloth@walser.com

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Good
They were friendly and courteous which made up for the fact the tech didnt tell me when my vehicle was done. Also, the issue is not fixed. I understood, upon leaving, the fix they attempted may not have cured the problem and I may be returning again. Regardless, its still frustrating.

Hi,

Could you please give us a call so we may resolve your issue.

2009 Hyundai Sonata
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Front end alignment
Availability to get in the same day was very nice. Work was completed in appropriate time frame. Service Representative was professional, kind, kept me informed and offered to assist in with additional services I chose to omit on this specific visit. Great experience. I appreciate my Hyundai dealerships service department!
Thank you!
Paul U., Warranty/Claim Administrator from Walser Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for the kind words and rating.  We certainly do appreciate it.

Paul S. Uloth
Brooklyn Park, MN
763-515-7568
puloth@walser.com

Hi,

Thank you for the kind words and survey.

07/15/2018 Category: Service
Was done well.

Hi,

Thank you for the kind review.

NN
Nadine N.
07/15/2018
Wonderful group of people
I had a fantastic experience at this dealership. Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable about the cars. They all spoke highly of the dealership and seemed very proud to be a part of it.
My experience in the past has been very negative (not this dealership) so I was a little apprehensive. My salesman, Steve Gompertz, came out and put me at ease. He was charming, knowledgeable and funny. I cannot say enough good things about him and my experience there. You won't regret choosing Walser.
Jay S., Service Manager from Walser Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words and survey. We are happy you had a great experience and truly appreciate your business.

KJ
Kristian J.
Circle Pines, MN
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Great service! Complete the work quickly and I was able t ok get my vehicle back in no time

Hi Kristian,

Thank you for the kind words and survey. We appreciate your business.

HW
Howard W.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Fast service on a warranty repair .
Jay S., Service Manager from Walser Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Hi Howard,

Thank you for the kind survey and your business. We truly appreciate it.

MK
Marie K.
Champlin, MN
2005 Hyundai Sonata
Repair on car.
My vehicle was in need of a/c repair. I brought my car in early Tuesday morning and it was determined I needed a new hose and it was not in stock but it was ordered right away with delivery and I needed to return on Wednesday to have the new hose installed and everything else that was needed to have the a/c completely repaired. And it was done and I am back on the road with a cool car.

Hi Marie,

Thank you for the kind survey. It is truly appreciated.

TE
Tamara E.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
: )
: ) Thank you for taking care of my car

Hi Tamara,

You are welcome! Thank you for the kind words. Your business is truly appreciated.

Why
Why

Hi,

Thank you for the kind survey.

GC
Gary C.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Prompt attention when arrived, clear explanation of what was found and repair needed.
Friendly greeting from advisor, Mike West. He listened to my explanation for my visit. I was kept informed as to the findings and what was needed. He made the effort to find out if my "air bag" warning light was covered under Hyundai warranty, as my vehicle was a 2007. Much appreciated.

Hi Gary,

Thank you for the kind words for our advisor. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next service.

WM
William M.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Walser Hyundai has always been good to me and my brother. They explain everything as thoroughly as they can and answer any questions. And they're great too about getting the service done right but as quickly as possible.

Hi William,

Thank you for the kind words and survey. We appreciate both you and your brother.

BE
B E.
River Falls, WI
07/12/2018
Advisor was helpful.
Advisor was helpful and communicated about services and timeline of completion.
Jay S., Service Manager from Walser Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for the kind survey.

Colleen M.
Circle Pines, MN
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Went to Walser for an oil change and tire rotation. Got an appointment on the same day. Told it would take an hour, but it only took 45 minutes. In and out quickly. Very efficient.

Hi Colleen,

Thank you for the kind words and survey. It is truly appreciated.

TG
Tracy G.
Saint Paul, MN
07/11/2018
Travis
If you are in the market for a new vehicle, I highly recommend Travis and the team at Walser Hyundai in Brooklyn Park. Travis took the time to figure out exactly what our wants and needs were with respect to a new vehicle and was helpful and professional all the way through the process. We bought our new SUV on July 3 and Travis and the staff stayed at the dealership well past closing right before a holiday to ensure we got the best financing deal available. First, no easy feat on a holiday eve when no banking people are around and secondly, such a kind and professional thing to do when I'm sure they all wanted to go home! We rolled of the lot about 10:40 pm with a vehicle that we absolutely love! Thanks Travis and Walser Hyundai Team. It was a great experience!

Tracy, Scott, and Jack

p.s. As I believe businesses are always looking for ways to appeal to what their customers want, I would recommend that you present the new vehicle to the customer with a full tank of gas rather than half. Who doesn't love that?! ;) Best to you all. We'll be back!
Jay S., Service Manager from Walser Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Hi Tracy,

Thank you so much for the kind words.

New Brighton, MN
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Review
The people are very friendly.
Jay S., Service Manager from Walser Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Hi,

Thank you for the kind words and survey. We appreciate your business.