Jennifer C.
06/24/2019
275,000 miles and counting
The people at Walt’s Brakes are amazing!! I have a high mileage car that they keep running in like new condition. They are honest and professional. Always fair prices and always high quality work. I have been a customer for 15 years and I would never take my car anywhere else. Thank you Walt’s Brakes for 275,000 miles and counting!

Lynda S.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Jimmy. He said he has been going to this business for years. He said they are best in the area. He has always liked the business, the service and he will continue to go there.

AC
Andrew C.
Nissan Xterra
06/05/2019
Honesty is what you want and get at Walt's
I was referred to Walt's by a retired mechanic from a major car dealership and will never bring my vehicle anywhere else again. Great people,prices and most importantly...Honesty

WP
William P.
06/02/2019
Walts breaks and more
Just wanted to say that the service was excellent they were up front on the price they saved me some money too you sure appreciate a good honest place to get your car fix I would definitely bring my car back again thanks guys William price

DF
Dr Michelle F.
06/01/2019
Great people
I’ve had both my diesel and gas Rv stored and maintained by them.
They care about doing things correctly and are very honest
I highly recommend this business to everyone.

ER
Erin R.
Oxford, FL
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Erin said the employees were honest. They were up front. They provided accurate service. They provided wonderful work.

Clint H.
Gainesville, FL
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Clint said he was happy with the service but it took a lot longer than what he was told. He said he sat waiting in the lobby for 5 hours.

BC
Bud C.
Anthony, FL
Chevrolet Sportvan
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Bud said they are great people and treated him good.
Walt K., President from Walts Brake & More responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you for the positive review and for continuing to be a loyal customer. Satisfaction is very important to us!

TJ
Terrence (Terry) J.
Belleview, FL
Ford Expedition
05/03/2019
Nice People
Nobody likes to wait, but sometimes you just have to be patient.
They gave me a phone charger to keep my iPhone working in the waiting room.
They tried to fix a Ford PCM but Fords codes were proprietary and they only billed for 1/2 the time they spent troubleshooting. I had to go to the dealer for the fix and that was the right thing to do. They made the right call instead of plowing ahead with a big parts replacement.
You have to make sure that they know your waiting sometimes too.
The toilet room was kept very clean - something that makes the experience less aggravating too.
Walt K., President from Walts Brake & More responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you for the positive review and giving us the opportunity to repair your vehicle. Customer satisfaction is very important to us!

HB
Heidi B.
04/25/2019
You can trust Walt's!
I started going to Walt's when I moved to Florida a little over two years ago because they were recommended by AAA. They have never been anything but friendly, knowledgeable and professional. They will let you know what needs to be done, but there is no high pressure like some places do. I would recommend Walt's to anyone!
Walt K., President from Walts Brake & More responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you for the positive review and continuing to be a loyal customer. Customer satisfaction is very important to us!

James K.
HUMMER H2
04/24/2019
Totally satisfied!
Walt’s Brake & Tire goes over and above to insure the safety of your vehicle, more importantly the safety of your family. I’d recommend them to anyone no matter what you drive.
Walt K., President from Walts Brake & More responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you for the positive review and allowing us to service your vehicle. Customer satisfaction is very important to us!

LP
Lawerence P.
Micanopy, FL
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Lawerence said his experience with the business was very good, there were no problems, and they were the only ones who could do the job. He stated the staff did a nice job, and he is happy.
Walt K., President from Walts Brake & More responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for the positive review and trusting us to reline your brake shoes. Customer satisfaction is very important to us!

Donna M.
Citra, FL
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Donna said the business fixed her problem and the cost was reasonable. The staff were friendly and explained stuff to her and she thinks they were very honest and didn't try to pull one over on her.

Don and Sissy P.
Kingston, TN
04/16/2019
Motorhome Brakes
The first thing you get when you arrive is a warm friendly greeting from the staff at Walts Brake and More. Brake repair was performed on my motor home in a very efficient manner and when I drove it away the brakes performed excellently. If you need anything done underneath your MH, they can do it and do it professionally.
Walt K., President from Walts Brake & More responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for the positive review and allowing us to service your motor home. Customer satisfaction is very important to us!

David P.
Jefferson, TX
04/06/2019
Great job!
I’ve been going to Walts for years. They are family owned and operated. Their employees are knowledgeable and strive to do the best job for you. It’s nice to have confidence in your mechanics. Their prices are fair. Definitely recommend!!
Walt K., President from Walts Brake & More responded on 04/08/2019

BD
Barry D.
Box Elder, SD
Chevrolet Spark
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Barry said the mechanic did a great job and he was very prompt. In fact he was so happy with the work that was done he's taking in another vehicle right now to be worked on
Walt K., President from Walts Brake & More responded on 04/08/2019

AD
Albert D.
Reddick, FL
Mercury Grand Marquis
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Albert said the staff members are superior in everything and they do very, very good work.

Don H.
03/24/2019
Professional and friendly at the same time
Professional work on all jobs. It's great to have an auto mechanic that you can completely trust.
Walt K., President from Walts Brake & More responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you for the positive review and allowing us to service your vehicle. Customer satisfaction is very important to us!

Bob S.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Bob said the staff was great. They did the work in a timely manner and the vehicle is running much better.
Walt K., President from Walts Brake & More responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you for the positive review and allowing us to service your vehicle. Customer satisfaction is very important to us!

Dave R.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
David said that the place really knows what they're doing.
Walt K., President from Walts Brake & More responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you for the positive review and allowing us to service your vehicle. Customer satisfaction is very important to us!