Watermark Hyundai of Marion

West Frankfort, IL
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Owner cares about his customers
The owner of this company cares about his customers. He will follow up on any issues , and make sure they are taken care of.

06/18/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed
My car’s front end experienced discoloring in the chrome area shortly after purchasing it. The body shop manager replaced the bottom chrome piece under warranty, but did not replace the rest of the grill, as I was expecting. He told me to use a sponge and degreaser, and the issue still hasn’t been resolved by doing so.
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 06/19/2019

HI THANK YOU FOR BRINGING THIS MATTER TO OUR ATTENTION HAVE A GREAT DAY

Joe G.
Ava, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/05/2019 Category: Service
New super blade
They did good by me.

05/05/2019 Category: Service
They take care of every problem.
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 05/06/2019

WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS  HAVE A GREAT EVENING

Deborah B.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Recall on my car
There's a recall on my vehicle. Marion Ford is giving me a good car and kept me up-to-date on the part when my parts will be in on my car

04/23/2019 Category: Service
Every time they work on my vehicle it's never the same after I get it back
I've been dealing with Marion Ford for about 20 years and I just I stopped dealing with them about 6 years ago took my car and this time for the recall because I have two broken arms and it was closer someone took her for me and I won't go back once I get my car back
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 04/24/2019

THANK YOU FOR TAKEING THE TIME TO TALK WITH ME  TODAY  WE DO APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS WE WILL GET YOU BACK IN YOUR CAR AS SOON A THE  PARTS COME  IN HAVE A GREAT DAY

tommybaker1986@gmail.com
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 05/01/2019

Robert W.
Harrisburg, IL
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Redo
Service for oil change was good. Service on my daughters car( new long block) was a very fast turn around. We have had no issues with it to date. The service received when new car. Not happy.

03/18/2019 Category: Service
Very disappointing
Just not happy. We like our Hyundai’s but will not ever buy from this dealership again.
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 03/19/2019

HI  THANK YOU FOR BRINGING THIS MATTER TO OUR ATTENTION,I APPRECIATE YOU TAKEING THE TIME TO EXPLAIN THIS  TO ME  THIS MORNING WE  DO APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS  AND YOUR INVOICE FOR YOU SONATA IS BEING MAILED TO YOU THANK YOU AND HAVE GREAT EVENING

Steven S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/04/2018 Category: Service
professionalism and expert service
Sorry for the confusion on the previous survey. All who I've encountered in 40 years as a customer have been and are awesome. I will never attempt completing a survey on my Kindle again!! Thank you for taking care of me and my vehicles.

12/04/2018 Category: Service
Personality and proficiency
Awesome
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 12/05/2018

HI THANK YOU TALKING WITH MELANIE  ,SHE EXPLAINED TO M E  THAT YOU HAD TOLD IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A 5 STAR REVIEW  WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS  , HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS  THANK YOU

WB
WILLARD B.
11/29/2017 Category: Service
Poor review
Tom the service manager called this morning and I explained the situation, I told him I would install the Hyundai filter and drive the car again. I will call when I install the Hyundai filter and report what the car sounds like when started cold and I drive it.

11/29/2017 Category: Service
lack of attention at the wright up desk or poor information transferred to service ticket.
not completely satisfied with service department
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 11/30/2017

HI  THANK YOU TAKEING THE  TIME TO FILL OUT OUR ONLINE SURVEY ,THANK YOU FOR AGREEING TO INSTALL  THE CORRECT OEM OIL FILTER   AS  PER TSB 1-EM-006 & DRIVEING THE CAR  LOOK FOWARD TO HEARING BACK FROM YOU   THANK YOU

Daniel C.
03/02/2017 Category: Service
Second time they did not rotate my tires after asking for this service.
They called me and arrange to pick up my car at work for me and rotate the tires. They did accomplish this the next day and I am very satisfied with their customer service they provided to make thing right.

03/02/2017 Category: Service
Second time they did not rotate my tires after asking for this service.
Need a better way of marking down what services that are wanted on their forms.
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 03/06/2017

HI THANK YOU FOR BUSINESS SORRY TO HEAR THAT WE FAILED TO ROTATE TIRES I HAVE SPOKEN TO OUR QUICK LANE  MGR AND WE  WILL BE  CONTACTING YOU TO TRY CORRECT THIS  ISSUE  THANK YOU

AJ
Amy J.
Du Quoin, IL
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/03/2017 Category: Service
Making it right
After contacting them about my issue, Steven and Melanie went out of their way to make up for the mistake. They came and got my car and thoroughly checked it and cleaned it. I am very grateful that they took the time to resolve this issue for me. I sincerely appreciate the time and concern they put into my car and situation. Thanks again to them for working hard to correct the problem.

01/03/2017 Category: Service
poor quality of service
Long story short.... they didn't put my oil cap back on after they changed my oil. My car was loud, running poorly, and smelled awful. Luckily, a local shop squeezed me in after work when I told them all of the things that were going on and that my car was leaking oil. They discovered that the oil cap was sitting under my hood right next to the hood latch. My entire engine and under my hood was covered in oil. There was barely any oil actually left in the tank. This could have caused some serious damage to my car. Not only that, but I have a long commute every single day and I could have been stranded somewhere due to someone overlooking a crucial step to the oil changing process. However, I will say that Steven (sp?) at Quick Lube was very nice and tried to accommodate me; however, living 2 hrs away did not make the "fixing" of the problem possible. He did say that they would pay for my services at the other facility; however, the other facility was so upset that a dealership did this to my car that they did not charge me or checking the problem, finding the problem, and correcting the problem.
Melanie B. from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 01/04/2017

THIS IS MELANIE BELCHER AT QUICKLANE. I REMEMBER EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE AND I AM GREATLY SORRY FOR THIS IT IS UNEXECTABLE. I THANK YOU FOR LETTING US COME GET YOUR CAR AND WE ARE DETAILING ENGINE AND THE REST OF CAR AS WE SPEAK.  I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO OFFER YOU 3 FREE OIL CHANGES IF YOU WOULD COME BACK TO SEE US. I WILL ASSIGN ONE OF OUR VETERN TECH BRIAN OR ANDREW AND YOU WILL HAVE GREAT SERVICE. I AM TRUELY SORRY AND WE THANK YOU. YOUR CAR SHOULD BE BACK UP THERE BY  2:45. MY EMAIL IS MELANIEBELCHER1965@GMAIL.COM IF YOU EVER NEED TO REACH ME.

Kathy S.
Cave In Rock, IL
2008 Hyundai Accent
10/19/2016 Category: Service
DEDICATED TO SERVING
Service mgr, worked to make the customer happy by offering a free incentive on next visit. I appreciate the offer & the fact they strive to keep the customer satisfied.

10/19/2016 Category: Service
DISAPPOINTED
Did not follow requested directions & caused me to have to go back next day & get things corrected (100 miles round trip).
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 10/20/2016

Hi I'm sorry to hear we didn't follow instructions on your tire rotation.we applogize you had to drive 100 miles to correct our problem  for your inconvenience your next oil &filter change is on us thank you very much for your business  have a great day

SL
Sandra L.
Herrin, IL
08/11/2016 Category: Service
The staff is always friendly and professional
Thank you for going above and beyond in your service to me and my vehicle and for rectifying an oversite on washer fluid . Thank you and see you for my next service.

08/11/2016 Category: Service
They are always friendly and professional
This time it was alittle less than excellent
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 08/12/2016

THANK YOU  FOR YOUR BUSINESS  AND I APPRECIATE  YOU BRING THE  WASHER FLUID  TO MY ATTENION   HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND

tommybaker1986@gmail.com
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 08/14/2016

Thank you for giving us the chance to correct our oversight and we appreciate you taking time to rescore our survey have great day

KN
Kimberly N.
Pittsburg, IL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/06/2016 Category: Service
My damage part was replaced
My damage part was replaced I was guaranteed that my request was done

08/06/2016 Category: Service
Horrible service
I'll find somewhere else next time.
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 08/08/2016

Melanie B. from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 08/08/2016

Mrs Norris I am very upset as  you are that Saturday your service was unexceptable I just learned about this yesterday and have discussed this with my staff. If you would let me I need to check your car out please. I did check all your notes and tech notes he did balance tires they only wrote it on inspection sheet so you having a new car wouldn't be charged for this and the balance specs looked fine. I will call you and set up a time to get car if okay and I am hoping I can fix any issues and correct this day if you will let me I am so sorry I expect way more out of our techs.

Melanie B. from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 08/08/2016

hope you had a good day. i have part ordered and will see you wednesday morning with rental ready. thank you again. i really thank you for your feed back.  i am asking if you have time to please re survey us once this is all completed and you have been respected as well as your vehicle

2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/21/2016 Category: Service
Took care of my needs.
I just hope what is wrong isfixed. This is the second time I have needed a new battery since Dec. Seems strange that a 2 month old battery just quits. Just hope there isnt something draining the battery that hasn't been found.

02/21/2016 Category: Service
I think I put the wrong rating. I ment for it to be 5 stars instead of 1. Everything was great with them.
Like I said everything was taken care of the way I wanted.
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 02/22/2016

MARION HYUNDAI
tommybaker1986@gmail.com
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 02/23/2016

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS  ,WE APPRECIATE  YOU RESCOREING YOUR SURVEY HAVE A GREAT DAY

MARION HYUNDAI

BC
Bailie C.
Du Quoin, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/26/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly staff!
Super friendly and very quick service. It was also a lot cheaper than I was expecting! Will definitely continue to do my service here. In fact, my whole Hyundai experience from when I first bought my car has been nothing but exceptional.
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 01/26/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review we appreciate your business thank you,have a great week

John W.
Eldorado, IL
01/22/2020 Category: Service
On Time
Made an appointment for service. In and out in about 45 minutes. Great service, friendly employees!
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 01/22/2020

WE APPECIATE YOUR BUSINESS ,THANK YOU FOR CHOOSEING WATERMARK HYUNDAI QUICK LANE FOR YOUR SERVICE NEEDS HAVE A GREAT EVENING

Anna, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Friendliness of staff. Clean pleasant facilities.
Everyone was very helpful.
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 01/21/2020

We appreciate your business thank you have a great week