04/21/2019
100% service, every visit!
I depend on my car for my job. The guys at Wayne’s keep me on the road, with very little down time during maintenance jobs. Jim runs a great shop with excellent mechanics! I can’t say enough good things about the quality of work, , the kindness in their service and the feeling of confidence in knowing I am getting a good price! Great job!

Joe B.
Nissan Rogue
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Joe said he had a great service experience. The employees provided good service.

OO
Olumide O.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Olumide said his service was good They diagnosed and fixed the problem in a couple of hours.
Jim M. from Wayne's Auto Repair responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for your kind words look forward to take care of your vehicle in the future.

KL
KIM L.
Kia Sorento
04/10/2019
KIA repairs
Hello,

I wouldn't take any of my vehicles anywhere else. Their attention to detail and the way they always go way beyond with their service. I appreciate the personal attention I always get. There is a lot to be said for being taken care of, a lot of places don't do that any more.
Thank you to the entire staff at Wayne's

AF
Augustine F.
Chrysler Sebring
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Augustine said the staff was on time and prompt.

DANA B.
Blacklick, OH
03/30/2019
Old out new in
I was over due for an oil change but just never had time to get the truck in. On Friday I found that time. Went up there they took the truck right in and changed the oil. Start to finish 15 mins.

03/21/2019
Consistently great!
I’m an Uber driver that racks up the miles very fast. My car is my livelihood, Jim and Derek make it possible for me to be on the road the maximum amount of time. They provide me with fast oil changes, quick repairs and heads up about any upcoming issues. I can’t express enough how their hard work and great customer service is so valuable to me!!! Thanks so much guys!

KH
KEITH H.
03/15/2019
Very good service
Always friendly courteous service. If it's not right, they'll make it right.

GS
Gary S.
Buick Rendezvous
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Gary said the staff did exactly what they said they would do, and at the quoted price.

ROBERT L.
Buick Rendezvous
03/04/2019
Helpful and great quick service

EL
EVON L.
03/02/2019
New Battery
Everyone was super friendly
The work was fast and efficient

IB
Ingersoll B.
Land Rover LR3
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Ingersoll said the business met his needs and expectations.

Brooks M.
Lincoln Navigator
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Brooks said the service was very, very good and he was impressed.

GW
Geary W.
Mercury Mountaineer
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Geary said the business was convenient and they had good expertise and over all professionalism.

Tessa S.
New Albany, OH
Nissan Rogue
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Tessa said the staff explained everything well, and the service was completed quickly.
Jim M. from Wayne's Auto Repair responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you and I hope you continue to see us for all of your vehicle maintenece and repair needs.We appreciate your business and kind words.

WR
WILLIAM R.
02/21/2019
Honest, quick, reliable, fair pricing and always helpful.
Honest, quick, reliable, fair pricing and always helpful.
Jim M. from Wayne's Auto Repair responded on 02/21/2019

KH
KEITH H.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/20/2019
Great sevice at a fair price
I always get top quality service at Wayne's. They are thorough and persistent, always getting to problem and giving me all the details. Would not take my cars anywhere else.
Jim M. from Wayne's Auto Repair responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you Keith your review means alot to us we strive very hard to give you the best service possible and just a few kind words in return make it worth it.

02/13/2019
Super fast
My oil change appointment was for 11:00, I arrived at 10:45. The very observant mechanic saw me pull onto the lot...I got out of my car and he was walking toward me with a floor mat and a smile. The service is so awesome at Wayne’s on Schrock! As always my oil get changed in minute of my arrival! Jim was as welcoming and warm as always.
This team never lets me down! Always awesome!!!!!! Thank you!!!
Jim M. from Wayne's Auto Repair responded on 02/13/2019

02/12/2019
Timely and quality work.
Great place for auto repair.

James G.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
James said that the place was honest, straight forward and they're nice people.