James G.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
James said that the place was honest, straight forward and they're nice people.

ER
Edward R.
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Edward said the customer service was great.

Jim R.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the business was honest and everything was up front.

MT
MIKE T.
Hyundai SONATA
01/13/2019
Review
Great, friendly, professional service as always.

K B.
01/08/2019
Outstanding customer service.
The staff at Wayne's was amazing. They worked with our insurance company to ensure a seamless payment process. Nick was honest and up front about costs, diagnosis and repair and respected me as a customer.

CHUCK S.
01/05/2019
Excellent staff and top notch service,I have been using Wayne’s for about fifteen years and the job they do st a fair price (I have quoted them)keeps me going back for all of my car’s maintenance ?
Best service and personal I COLUMBUS.I have been going there for over fifteen years without a complaint.Would recommend them to anyone who needs car repairs ?!!

EG
Ed G.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Ed said he had been looking for a business that he could trust. They are conveniently located and do good quality work. Wayne is nice and honest.

SUSAN C.
Buick LeSabre
12/29/2018
Great service and truthful
I've taken my car here for several years and have been happy with the service each time. I've felt they tell me the truth about my car's needs and don't ever try to get me to buy what it doesn't need. Great service!

RL
ROXANE L.
12/23/2018
Quality work with great customer service!
I’m an Uber driver, my car is my means to my income, so having a strong “pit crew,” is critical for me. Jim and the team work fast to get me back on the road. It means so much to me to be able to call them and get consistent great customer service! But it’s not just me, I have been there waiting for my oil change and witnessed other customers getting that same personal attention. In this crazy busy world we live in it is nice to know Wayne’s Auto is always there hustling!

KH
KEITH H.
12/22/2018
Friendly staff, quality work
They do a good job and if they don't get it right the first time, they make it right.

Jubril G.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Jabril said he would recommend this business for service.

CD
Chris D.
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the employees were honest. They were up front with his service. They provided awesome work.

JULIE C.
Saab 9-7X
12/13/2018
Repair
Accommodating times, efficient service.

Mary R.
Akron, OH
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Mary said the employees were friendly. They were honest. They were open about their service.

Martin B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Martin said the employees were nice. They were courteous. They took good care of his vehicle. They were helpful. They provided really good service.