AC
Art C.
Westerville, OH
Kia Optima
11/05/2020 Category: Service
Art said he has spent quite a bit of money at this business. He was not informed he was being charged over $130 for a diagnostic.

BL
Bijay L.
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Bijay said his Jeep Wrangler had a rough idle. They said they fixed a vacuum leak to fix this, but the problem remained. They also wanted to charge him $900 or $1300 for a U-joint, which is a part that costs $40 on Ebay. He is not going back ever again.

CP
CAROLINE P.
Chrysler Sebring
08/23/2017
TERRIBLE/RIPPED ME OFF
I took my car to this place and told them my car started up automatically all they had to do was look on the KEY and see that I had AUTOMATIC START but instead they cheated me out of 460.00 and said they changed oil which I DID NOT TELL THEM TOO because the oil was brand new and claim they did some more things THE RIPPED ME OFF I usually pay more for TOP SERVICE at the dealership because I have a brand new Hyundai BUT since this was a car I brought from a lot I decided to take it there because my MOTHER said they were recommend by the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU which I will also turn them over to them with this complaint I was PISSED!!!!!!!

SD
Scott D.
Kia Sedona
06/02/2017 Category: Service
Scott said he has taken his vehicle to the business for service many times over the years. Each time he goes in for a service visit, the employees find more issues, which cost him more money. During the last service visit, his radio was broken while they were fixing an overheating issue. They did not seem to care about it and refused to fix it.

Brooks M.
Mercury Mountaineer
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Brooks said this business's employee at the front desk didn't know how to talk to people and he will not recommend or be going back there just because of that one guy.

KH
KEITH H.
04/04/2020
Starting to be disappointmented
Car was leaking oil, not burning oil. 6 months ago had a value job, $2600. Oil had been getting away for several months and only recently noticed very small oil spot on the driveway. Should have taken it in sooner. They found the value cover was warped or not sealed against value cover gasket. They took care of gasket and labor but charged $159 for the valve cover. I thought the guarantee would take care of that. Have spent close to $10,000 on car maintenance since going to Wayne's a couple of years ago when DiPietro Tire closed. Also when I picked up the car it reeked of smoke and I don't let anyone smoke in my car.
Starting to be disappointed in service with my last 2 visits. They've been good to me so far but I may start looking elsewhere for car service. Hate to do that.

Dayshod D.
Acura TSX
02/13/2018 Category: Service
Dayshod said this is the third time his vehicle has been towed. There has been a problem with his vehicle for the past 2 weeks.

BC
Bill C.
Ohio
02/03/2018 Category: Service
Bill said when he took his vehicle in for service, it didn't have any transmission problems. Now he needs a new transmission. He was not very happy about the service.

IS
Isata S.
Dodge Durango
06/29/2016 Category: Service
Isata said she took her vehicle to this business several times and it is still shaking. They diagnosed the vehicle and found nothing wrong. Later, when they found a problem, they told her she had to pay them $300 more to fix the noise in her vehicle. She had already paid them $1,600.
Jim M., Manager from Wayne's Auto Repair responded on 07/06/2016

Ms. Sesay,

Sorry for your ongoing issue with your Dodge Durango, As we told you before we have repaired all the initial issues you asked us top repair! Unfortunately you have internal engine noises that were unrecognizable until you large exhaust leak was repaired. It was impossible to hear any noises until that issue was fixed! As stated to you before, we would be happy to tear down the motor to locate the noise and fix it but we can not do that without charging you the time to do so. Hopefully you can understand that we would not be in business if we fixed all vehicles for free! Anytime you wish to schedule an appointment to have that fixed please call us at your convenience!

Thanks!

Wayne's Auto Repair

PR
PAT R.
Toyota Avalon
06/13/2020
Mislead by front desk
Recently, I called to inquire about brake work. I was told to bring my car in anytime,no problem, brakes are easy. I asked if I should drop it off figuring it might take some time. Again I was assured, just bring it in, no problem. Long story short, I waited three hours before the work was completed. I thought to myself while waiting that the manager simply wanted the work and if I was led to believe it would be an inconvenience to me I would take my car somewhere else. I've had work done at Wayne's numerous times on my and my wife's vehicles and have spent thousands of dollars. Look it up. My advice is to be upfront about repair times. Tell the customer that parts may not be on hand . I knew this anyway. Brake parts need to be delivered. The front desk seemed to be interested in quotas more than being completely honest about any perceived inconvenience to the customer. My time is valuable. Simply tell it like it truly is.

LC
LORI C.
Westerville, OH
Kia Sedona
03/18/2020
Not sure this time
Had the maintenance service..thought that it would of been on my receipt that was all done...like new windshield wipers..

Bob M.
Powell, OH
Toyota Avalon
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Bob said this business didn't complete the work they diagnosed.

DK
Dan K.
Buick LeSabre
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Dan said the service was not terrible but he felt like the staff did not do their best.

CP
Chuck P.
New Albany, OH
Mazda Protege
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Chuck said he went into the business without an appointment and he had to wait for a couple of hours..

AO
Andy O.
Mercedes-Benz C280
02/05/2018 Category: Service
Andy said this business didn't fix his issue. He would still recommend this business for service.