Joseph F.
Hammond, IN
08/27/2016 Category: Service
Very informative...friendly service department
Been here 3 times and left happy every time....good service friendly service department.
Jamie S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 08/29/2016

Hi Joseph,

Thank You for your fantastic review!  I am happy to see that all of your visits have been such a success.  We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

EW
Edward W.
08/27/2016 Category: Service
Friendly & helpful
I don't mind doing service on our car because the crew is on time and helpful
Jamie S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 08/29/2016

Hi Edward,

Thank You for your excellent review!  I am happy to see that our Service Team is always able to help you.  We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Saint John, IN
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/25/2016 Category: Service
Friendly
They always make sure you understand what repairs will entail. Friendly

Hello,

Thank you for your excellent review!  I am so happy to see that our Service Team is always able to help our customers understand their vehicles needs. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

GC
Gregory C.
Gary, IN
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
good service
Thanks for the good service.

Hi Gregory,

Thank You for your great review!  You are very welcome :)  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Larry M.
Hobart, IN
The friendly atmosphere

Hi Larry,

Thank You for your review.  I see that we still do have some room for improvement. We greatly appreciate your business and hopefully on your next visit we will have earned those 5 stars.

Althea S.
Munster, IN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
I love the service team
GOOD JOB

Hi Althea,

Thank You for your review.  I see we still have some room for improvement. We will be sure to make your next visit 5 star worthy!

AG
Annmarie G.
Regular maintenance
Very friendly and professional staff

Hi Annmarie,

Thank You for your excellent review! I am so happy to see that our Service Team was able to provide you with such a great experience.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

GN
Gayle N.
Saint John, IN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/23/2016 Category: Service
Replacement back-up camera
It's nice to have a good clear picture again. I've become dependent on using the camera for backing up. Service was quick when the problem was determined & parts were available. Good Job!
Jamie S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 08/23/2016

Hi Gayle,

Thank You for your excellent review!  I am so happy to see that our Service Department was able to replace your back up camera quickly.  We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

DN
Donna N.
Munster, IN
08/23/2016 Category: Service
Great Service!
Friendly service and informative.
Jamie S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 08/23/2016

Hi Donna,

Thank You for your fantastic review! I love to see that our Service Team provided you with such a great visit.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Highland, IN
Good experience
I went to Webb Hyundai for a scheduled oil change and was in and out in 45 minutes

Hello,

Thank You for your excellent review!  I am so happy to see that we were able to complete your vehicle so quickly.  We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Arthur M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/22/2016 Category: Service
Communication and follow up were both much improved

Was not informed Genesis Tire Recall was take for 3-4 hours
Need to have better communication

Hi Arthur,

Thank you for your review.  Unfortunately as we had previously stated, it would be about 2 weeks before there would be a loner vehicle available. As soon as there is a vehicle available for you Mack or Myself will contact you to schedule your visit.

08/21/2016 Category: Service
Short wait great service
Friendly staff and prompt service you are in and out quickly.

Hello,

Thank You for your great review!  I am happy to see that our Service Team was able to complete your service quickly.  We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Chicago, IL
No common

Hello,

Thank You for your review.  I do see that we did fall short of your expectations and I do apologize.  I will be sure that your next visit with us is defiantly worthy of a 5 star review!

Ron C.
Lynwood, IL
Feel Good Experience

Hi Ron,

Thank You for your fantastic review!  I am so happy to see that you had such a wonderful experience.  We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Jacklyn H.
Chicago, IL
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Friendly staff
Only minor complaint. Car didn't looked washed when I was told it would be

Hi Jacklyn,

Thank You for your review.  I do apologize for your vehicle not being properly washed.  Please feel free to call me at your earliest convenience and I will be happy to have our Service Department rewash your vehicle for you.