Overall Rating 4.6987986/5Overall Rating 4.6987986/5Overall Rating 4.6987986/5Overall Rating 4.6987986/5rating 4.6987986
Overall Rating 2.1084325/5Overall Rating 2.1084325/5rating 2.1084325rating 2.1084325rating 2.1084325

Crown Point, IN
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/28/2019 Category: Service
Corrected
Solved the problem.

11/28/2019 Category: Service
Highway Robbery
$145 for a diagnostic fee that only applies to the service you come in for. Do not go to this overpriced dealership.
Catherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 11/29/2019

Hello,

We will be contacting shortly regarding your recent service visit.

Roger W.
Highland, IN
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Lied about condition of my tires in order to profit themselves.
If I could give a 0 I would, I thought the days of car dealerships ripping off customers was a thing of the past. Boy was I wrong.
Catherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 11/06/2019

Hello Roger,

We will be contacting shortly regarding your recent service visit.

BA
Brian A.
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Taking Steps
Received a call from the service manager today, she expressed her regrets for what had happened and she is working on a solution ,so the issue I had won't be repeated or happen to another customer.

10/11/2019 Category: Service
Cleanliness
When my car was returned to me , there were spots on my driver and passenger seats , also on the side of my drivers seat. I showed the service advisor and she had them clean it but why would someone that works on cars, not put something on the seats before they sit on them.
Catherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 10/11/2019

Hello Brian,

John K.
Saint John, IN
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Slow with service
They did not complete in a timely manner .
Catherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 08/29/2019

Hello John,

Dyer, IN
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
After speaking with the Service Manager Katie, I was satisfied with the resolution from the recent service that I received. She informed me that she spoke to all parties involved and that there was miscommunication on there end. Katie apologized to me and made sure that I was taken care of regarding this matter. She told me to come and see her in the future for any issues that I might encounter. I want to thank Katie for reaching out to me and letting me know that they do value there customers.

08/20/2019 Category: Service
Dealership Creates Bogus Services to Change Extra Money
Took my car to have a check engine light looked. Before I took the car in I did some online research to see if a repair could be done to the part that was giving me trouble. Dealership ended up telling me that part could not be adjusted and that I would need a new turbo boost which cost 5,000 dollars. I know that should not be the case and took the car to a local repair shop. They ended up making the adjustment to the part just as I had read about online. Not only did I save thousands of dollars!! But the part the dealership said that needed to be replaced did not and my car is running fine. This dealership does this all the time where they try to get you to pay for extra services that are not even needed on your car. Just another dealership that is trying to find another way to gouge people’s money for extra profit.
Katie E., Customer Service Representative from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 08/20/2019

We are sorry to hear this. A manager will be in contact with you shortly.

Katie Elliott
Customer Service Representative

Cedar Lake, IN
2019 Hyundai Veloster
08/04/2019 Category: Service
Bad
Bad
Catherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 08/05/2019

FR
Fidencio R.
Hobart, IN
03/26/2019
Liars
Was in the market for a new car.. got nothing but the run around... they are all scam artists... would never recommend anyone to purchase any car there..
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 03/29/2019

AC
Alex C.
Valparaiso, IN
03/20/2019
Very bad Experience, and a lot of lies
I had a very bad experience at this location, from the time when i register via phone to service my vehicle:
1. On the phone I was told that the charge will be one price, when I arrived at the location the price was totally different, i told them that on the phone i was told different, the guy didn't care. Even after applying a coupon the price was higher than the price that i was told on the phone,
2. I asked how long is the oil change, they said 1hr, I waited 2 hr.
3.They didn't even regulate the pressure in my tires, which is done in other places, they checked it though, didn't ask me if i wanted it regulated, which is an obvious thing to do.
4.Then on the service results/finding , it says that i declined some work, they didn't even ask me !!!
5. Minor staff, car not washed and seat not pulled back

So lies after lies, very frustrated visit.
Not recommend to anyone, stay away
Katie E., Customer Service Representative from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 03/21/2019

Alex, we are sorry to hear this. Someone will be contacting you shortly.

Katie Elliott
Customer Service Representative

AF
Anika F.
Chicago Heights, IL
12/20/2018
Such a horrible experience...
We took out car in on 12/14/18 for a standard oil change and to report an issue with the car driving more sluggish than usual (when on ECO, the car does hesitate). My son mentioned to the person who came to the car that we had an appt for an oil change. That person proceeded to give him instruction on pulling the vehicle all the way in and reporting to the window. When my son went to the window there was another lady there that took some information and instructed him on where to take a seat to wait. After all was said and done, no one ever checked into the sluggish behavior of he car and when my son asked questions toward the end, when being informed of what needed to be completed, he felt brushed off and ignored. He called me and told me what happened and I contacted the dealership immediately. I spoke with a very rude service advisor named Lisa Sprouse who mentioned to me that she my son never told her that there as something wrong with the car until the end of service, when he was paying. My son vehemently denies it and the young lady Lisa went as far as to tell me that it wasn't her problem if I believed my son over her. After letting her know that I would be contacting corporate we hung up. I was contacted a little while later by Katie, the service manager. Katie Sylvester has always been great and her professionalism is appreciated, but she can't be there 24/7 to deal with all customers at all times. Katie committed to me bringing the car back in to check things out. So, 12/19/18 my son takes the car back in at 7:30am. They run a diagnostic on the car, everything appears fine and they resolve that it's driving as sluggish as it is, because it's on ECO mode. Well, that's not abnormal except it is noted that they experienced the same thing we've been experiencing; however that's what happens when you drive in ECO. So the car is fine. My son goes to the gas station and low and behold the fuel door won't open. He keeps hitting the button, but it won't open. We look online to see how to open it manually via the handbook and it won't open still. Now we need to take the car back to the dealership this morning so that we can get the fuel door open to put gas in the car... all before work and the dealer doesn't open until 7:30am, we're not even sure if they will fix the issue this morning. This is frustrating and it seems as if though there is always some kind of issue with this dealership (whether it's losing parts, putting on two different sized wiper blades, miscommunications and misinformation), the only people who actually help after things go awry is Justin and Katie...
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 12/20/2018

Hello Anika,

Robert S.
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Good follow up
After expressing my concerns with the last visit with the dealership, I was contacted shortly after to discuss the issue. My concerns were addressed, and steps were taken to have myself come back and a regular customer. It meant a lot to see such a quick response to my issue.

12/10/2018 Category: Service
Poor service
Beware when going to the dealership. I only go to the dealership because I wanted the best service, not the worst. I took my car in cause my brake light was on. They had my car for a week because I was out of the country. They said my caliper was bad and needed to be replaced, I said ok and begged them to check the rest of my breaks and they refused. I picked my car up and they said everything was good. I called the service manager and expressed how I wanted everything checked including my calipers. I was told to setup appointment for break inspection. I did so coming in the next week. They still didn’t check everything but wanted to charge 500 for new brakes on the rear. I asked why the last person a week ago document everything was good. Service advisor Lisa said she has nothing to do with what happen before, she can only deal with today. Please be care when going to this dealership.
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 12/10/2018

Hello Robert,

We will be contacting you shortly to discuss your recent service visit.

Highland, IN
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/09/2018 Category: Service
A Bit Unbelievable
Based on their service department, batteries can heal themselves, but brakes can go from plenty of pad to none in 2,000 miles of highway driving.
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 06/11/2018

Hello,

We will be contacting you shortly to discuss your recent service visit.

KK
Katanya K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Service Repairs
Having my car sitting for a whole day wasn’t good to me and me not receiving a phone call was even worse. Then my car still being hesitant to start is worse.
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 04/24/2018

TH
Terrance H.
Evergreen Park, IL
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Not good
TERRIBLE service, waited over 5 hrs for oil change and two recalls. This was a schedule appointment never informed of how long it should take, I had to check with them as far as what was going on
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 04/13/2018

Hello Terrance,

DE
Daniel E.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/20/2018 Category: Service
bad
Not at this time.
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 03/21/2018

Hello Daniel,

Robert S.
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Dealership cares about its customers
After learning about a problem I had, the manager reached out to me right away to understand the problem. I was asked to come in as soon as possible. After coming in, the problem was quickly identified and taken care off. I’m happy with how I was treated, and I look forward to doing all my business with them. Thanks again

03/19/2018 Category: Service
Leaking oil
The service has always been good, but after the last visit my car now leaks oil. I hate I have to clean up oil every other day now.
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 03/20/2018

Hello Robert,

KK
Katanya K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Supervisor
They resolved my issue right away once I spoke to Katie

03/15/2018 Category: Service
Supervisor
Improve on looking at customers vehicle more thoroughly
Katherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 03/16/2018

Hello Katanya,

Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to seeing you again in service!

Katherine Schreiber
Customer Service Manager

CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 03/16/2018

Hello Katanya,

Thank you for taking the time to talk with me today.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

AG
Alexis G.
Crown Point, IN
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/01/2018 Category: Service
Dishonesty and poor communication
Poor
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 03/02/2018

Hello Alexis,

ES
Elaine S.
Gary, IN
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/02/2018 Category: Service
Response to Concern
I received an immediate response to my concerns about my latest experience with the service department at Webb Hyundai. And the response came from the Service Manager who noted my concerns and responded very positively and apologized for the rather off handed way I was treated. She was in no way defensive or stand offish and offered to remedy the experience.

02/02/2018 Category: Service
It Use To Be Wonderful
I previously had nothing but 5 star ratings for my service experience. Not sure what has happened to the Service Dept. in Highland.

I would recommend the dealer, not necessarily the Service Dept. and again would say that is not what I would have said the past 5 years.

I am having difficulty saying whether or not a would recommend the "business" to a friend. Because of what I said in the paragraph above. Therefore, I am going to fill in "no", since you require that I answer something.
Katherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 02/03/2018

Hello Elaine,

Katherine Schreiber
Customer Service Manager

CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 02/05/2018

Thank you Elaine for taking the time to talk with me today.
We truly appreciate you as our customer.

Lavenita M.
Calumet City, IL
01/02/2018 Category: Service
Service was quick. Thanks for the free coffee and service call reminder.
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 01/03/2018

Hello Lavenita,

Thank you for the kind feedback and 5 star rating.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

RV
Roseanne V.
Dyer, IN
01/01/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
Staff is always friendly and courteous.
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 01/02/2018

Hello Roseanne,

Thank you for the 5 start review and your kind feedback.  We look forward to seeing you in service on your next visit.