JACOB P.
Teutopolis, IL
10/15/2014
Missing Hubcap
My driver's side back hubcap is missing. You brought the car back without the hubcap. Do you have it setting around. If so, please let me know.
Phil W. from Webster Tire and Auto Service responded on 10/16/2014

Jake:  Thanks for stopping in last night after work.  As per our conversation, we have ordered you a new hubcap.  As soon as it gets here, we will bring it right over!  We appreciate your business.

JQ
JILL Q.
Teutopolis, IL
09/11/2014
Very accomodating
Teutopolis Auto Sales was great to work with when it came to servicing my vehicle. They provided me a loaner vehicle when mine was in the shop and were very helpful to answer any questions that I had.

BF
BOB F.
Dieterich, IL
Oldsmobile Aurora
08/27/2014
Friendly and efficient!
Called them at about 11:30 AM, letting them know I needed my car checked out and ready to go by 3 PM. They came and picked it up from my office, got it all fixed up, and had it back in my parking lot before I needed it!

BRIAN H.
08/16/2014
They were able to get my vehicle in quickly, diagnose the problem, and fix it. Plus, I love that they offer free pick up and delivery.

DARRICK D.
Toyota Matrix
08/13/2014
Like family.
Fast service at a reasonable rate.

WS
WADE S.
Pontiac Grand Prix
08/01/2014
Fast service and friendly people
I will always bring my car and truck to you guys to service!!

BD
BERLY D.
Pontiac Vibe
07/24/2014
polite and happy service
I love the way I'm treated at this place everyone is polite friendly and you can tell people are not highly stress out. The enviortment let you know that the employee is treated fair so it show, the moment you enter the place. Everything is explain to me in detail so I understand where my cost come from and they give me the option of saying yes, no. Later. Nothing is push on me. Or no one is trying to sale me other things I don't need. The shop is clean and the mechanic super nice. I'm truly impress with the way this business run. I'm treated with respect and never in the years that I have been doing business with them have I felt that they are not trying to do the best to get my car back on the road. The business got integrity. In short words you don't feel screw the moment you get in. I trust they will be honest about the diagnostic of my car.

JUDY P.
06/27/2014
They are friendly and do quality work!
I was treated with kindness and courtesy and my car got quality treatment!!!

V
Valued Customer
06/16/2014
Great service.
called at the last minute, they squeezed me in, great service!

CD
CHRIS D.
Chevrolet Celebrity
04/17/2014
price
the price and they check over your car

LA
LARRY A.
04/13/2014
Tires rotated
Great Service !

Steve c.
03/21/2014
Consistently super service.
Always great service. Call for approval on anything extra. Honest. I like Honest.

JAMIE S.
Wheeler, IL
Chrysler
03/20/2014
Webster Auto did a wonderful job for a great price!

SHARON H.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
03/02/2014
Quality of work has dropped in 2 years
I have been doing my repair and maintenance here for a few. I was disappointed the last 2 times I came in. It seems that the place has gotten so busy they don't have time to get the quality of service done that they used to. The last visit was the worst. I brought the car in at 8am for an oil change and to have breaks and roters checked and possibily changed. I called at 11am and they had not looked at it yet. I asked them then to only do an oil change as I would not be able to pick it up that day because of an appointment I had. I let them know I had to leave town at 2pm. At 12:13 I returned and was told they were under the impression I did not need the car till 2pm and still it wasn't done. When I paid all I got was a receipt for the payment it didn't even say what I paid for or what they had done. Before when I had my oil changed the car was vaccumed this day it was not. I would not have brought the car in so early if it wasn't going to be looked at till some time in the afternoon. I will be taking the car to a shop closer to home to have them check to be sure the oil was really changed. Because this shop has become so busy that it haseffected the quality of service I will not be doing my business here anymore.

DANIELLE W.
Mason, IL
Lincoln Town Car
01/26/2014
Auto Maintenance
It is nice that they pick up your vehicle while you are at work so you can just stop & pay for service. They do also check everything, while they have it.

TG
TERRY G.
01/15/2014
Nothing
I had a heater core replaced, they had to take the entire dash out. When I got my truck back, you would have thought they would have at least cleaned it off. Plus I'm pretty sure I have a rattle n dash

CD
CHRIS D.
Hyundai Tiburon
01/01/2014
location
quality of work an price

RK
quick service

CHARLOTTE H.
Toyota Matrix
12/24/2013
Wonderful and knowledgable staff. Great service! I highly recommend them!
Webster Tire has a well trained, knowledgeable and friendly staff. Fantastic service.

JOSH G.
Rensselaer, IN
Dodge
12/19/2013
Tip-top
Everything was tip-top as usual. It's so nice to actually have an honest and very fair repair shop. Keep up the good work..