BK
Brian K.
Jeep Patriot
03/20/2020
Weiler’s Garage
The staff is extremely pleasant and helpful. The mechanics are trustworthy and efficient. They go out of their way to assist customers. My mother, a senior living in Myerstown, once had a dead battery and they went to her house and towed her car to their shop, a service they do not normally offer, but did to help her out.

I can always trust they will be fair in assessing any problems and will charge a fair price for work they do.

I highly recommend them.

SR
Shawn R.
Lebanon, PA
03/20/2020
Friendly, competent service as always. Even during the current crisis, they were able to give me an appointment.
Was able to get the oil changed in my car with short notice. Given circumstances, with covid 19 scare, I expected to have to wait. As always Weilers was able to get my car serviced in a very timely manner. Professional, friendly service. They even used wipes on my steering wheel in their own efforts to curtail the transmission of this virus. Thanks Weilers!

Thomas S.
03/06/2020
Reliable, honest, fair
Been with ya a long time and several vehicles. Wouldn't trust anyone else. So impressed with you guys I constantly try to send business your way by recommending you.

Jamie S.
Kia Sorento
03/02/2020
very nice people and helpful
they were great people.workes on both my cars and told me what need to be done before they did

Tammy M.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
02/28/2020
Very friendly and accommodating
The garage is not far from us and very easy on the wallet. Will work with you.

Carrie W.
Reading, PA
02/25/2020
This garage does a great job on vehicles and treats the customer great as well.
I have used Weilers Garage for years now and still prefer them over any other garage. They have gone above and beyond to help however they could. Not only that, they have been able to find and fix problems another garage could not seem to diagnose. I'm super happy with their work and customer service.

TL
Tristan L.
Newmanstown, PA
Chevrolet Cruze
02/19/2020
Very nice and professional
Very very friendly, walked me through everything and straight to the point, even test drove my car to make sure everything was good. 5/5 for sure
Weilers Garage T. from Weilers Garage responded on 02/20/2020

Thanks for the great reveiw Tristan. Also thanks for the opportunity to work for you. We hope to keep you motoring for many miles to come.

Richard B.
Nissan Quest
02/18/2020
Excellent Car Repair
We have been getting our car repaired here for 5 years and have never been disappointed. The employees are honest and do everything with utmost integrity. The mechanics do quality work. We are very happy to use this company.

CV
Cindy V.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/14/2020
Jebadiah, of course! And mechanics...
Many thanks for fixing the flat so quickly!

KK
Kyle K.
02/13/2020
These guys care about you AND your vehicle.
I'm kind of a picky person when it comes to vehicles. If anything doesn't sound or feel quite right I try to figure out what it is and get it fixed. Weiler's is awesome at doing a great job at looking at your vehicle and then working with the you in whatever position you're in to either button everything up nicely, save you the most money, or anything in between. They take relationships with their customers seriously and have even fixed a few cosmetic type things that the average mechanic probably wouldn't touch or else would not do an acceptable job on. They will often recommend someone for other types of vehicle work if it's something niche that they don't do. Also they always call to approve repairs and they will loan a well working vehicle to drive on request.
Weilers Garage T. from Weilers Garage responded on 02/18/2020

Thanks for the nice reveiw, Kyle. We appreciate doing business with you and are glad we were given the opportunity to build up a relationship. Hope to see you again in the future.

TL
Tricia L.
Bernville, PA
02/05/2020
Great Garage
The mechanics do a great job diagnosing and fixing problems. They listen to what you have to say about your vehicle. They are very honest in their work.

Darryl B.
Newmanstown, PA
02/03/2020
Staff is always very friendly and provides excellent customer service.

James S.
01/31/2020
Trustworthy

Dennis G.
01/29/2020
Good reliable service
Over the years I have gotten to know the staff and find them to be honest, reliable and friendly. They try to accommodate at every level.
Weilers Garage T. from Weilers Garage responded on 02/18/2020

Thanks for the many years of business, Dennis. It has always been a pleasure working with you.

Jamie S.
Kia Sportage
01/27/2020
my car
they are very nice people and explain details about your car.they told me why my tired pressure light keeps coming on.
Weilers Garage T. from Weilers Garage responded on 01/29/2020

Thank you for the review. We are glad we were able to help you out.