Todd S.
Mohrsville, PA
07/30/2020
Fantastic Garage
Great place to get your car serviced. Trustworthy techs and owner. Highly recommend them for your car needs

Saturn LS
07/28/2020
Service, both vehicle and customer
They are awesome!!

BC
Brett C.
Chevrolet Camaro
07/22/2020
Classic Cars
I took my antique vehicle there and they know their stuff with the old cars as well!

GA
Gary O. A.
Ford Explorer Sport
07/19/2020
good service, they go the extra mile to help you
i know these people for 20 year they keep on surprising me to keep my 20 year old car running. keep up the good work!!!

KG
Kaye G.
Lexus IS 250
07/17/2020
Car Maintenance
Friendly, courteous, reliable, always willing to help. Fair pricing. Have been a customer with them for almost six years since I moved to the area.

WL
Walt L.
Ford Fiesta
07/15/2020
Friendly service, knowlegable
This is my first visit to Weilers Garage. My former garage moved to Tennessee, so I was in need of a new garage.
I have passed Weilers many times and decided to give them a try. My first visit was very pleasant.
I like the ability to be able to go online and setup my appointment.l. l will be call them again.

Darryl B.
Newmanstown, PA
07/14/2020
Always friendly and reliable service.

Todd S.
Mohrsville, PA
Acura TLX
07/10/2020
Great garage
Trusted and honest mechanics. Highly recommended.

Womelsdorf, PA
07/09/2020
Thorough
I like that they take the time to explain what is wrong and they discuss the options with me.

Darryl B.
Newmanstown, PA
Honda Ridgeline
07/09/2020
Always receive excellent service at Weiler’s. Fixed my AC promptly.

TN
Terri L. N.
Wernersville, PA
07/07/2020
Top notch service.
Been going here for years. Wouldn’t take my cars anywhere else.

Dennis G.
07/07/2020
Always a good experience
I have been dealing with Weiler’s Garage for years and never have had any problems with their work or integrity.

Robert M.
07/02/2020
Very friendly and knowledgeable. Gives a thorough explanation of what problems they find. Reasonable pricing. They communicate with updates as to the status of your vehicle. I would definitely recommend to everyone.

BC
Brett C.
Ram 1500
06/25/2020
A great place to take your vehicles for service inspection and repair.

Dawn R.
Fleetwood, PA
06/18/2020
A Place You Can Trust
My car could be a lethal weapon if it was as unsafe. But my cars have been kept safe by the good people at Weiler’s. They have my absolute trust for repair, fair pricing and kind conduct. I know when my car is being cared for by the people at Weiler’s, I can drive with confidence !