CP
Courtney P.
05/11/2020
Weissmans is always honest and fair to me
I appreciate the honesty that Weissmans always provides to me. I always feel like they are looking out for ny best interests!

Jeanine H.
Honda Insight
05/09/2020
Great service at good prices
I feel confident having Weissman work on our cars. They are very knowledgeable, keep things affordable. It's peace of mind knowing your car is being fixed correctly.

David S.
Volkswagen GTI
05/08/2020
Great place
Germantown is lucky to have Weissman’s. From my experience and what I can tell is they are all a “family” of gearheads. The exact type of people I want wrenching on my car when I can’t. They even work on modified cars for the regular enthusiast. Plus the new shop addition is badass!

Slinger, WI
05/06/2020
Great auto shop
We would highly recommend Weissman Auto to our family and friends....They are very knowledgeable, friendly and always do a great job....

TT
Todd T.
Mequon, WI
Mazda MX-5 Miata
05/06/2020
Awesome communication from them when my car needed repairs!
Ryan called me several times to keep me updated on his progress with my car this last week. Our Miata is the third vehicle I’ve taken to them .
Their service is great and I’m sure I’ll be back.

Jeff K.
Nashotah, WI
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
05/05/2020
Big enough to take care of you quickly and small enough spend time with you.
Weissman auto will Treat you great no matter what you need done. I have been going there for car maintenance for many years. I have no need to go anywhere else.

05/05/2020
Explains problem with vehicle very well. Nice to deal with.
They pay attention very well to my description of the problem I'm having with my car. They've always done a good job with the repairs. Ryan and Karen deliver great customer service. Thank you!

TH
Tyler H.
Mequon, WI
Honda Fit
05/01/2020
Overall great experience multiple times
I have been here several times with a few different vehicles for oil changes to barings, tie rods, etc.. they always complete the work in a timely fashion and I have never had any issues with any of the work they perform. The prices are about what you would expect to pay elsewhere but it comes with better customer service and these people seem to be honest which to me is the most important thing of all.

BO
Bill O.
04/28/2020
Service is great
They are extremely appreciated.
It is a great experience being able to count on
Them to service our vehicles
We have never been displeased with their work

ES
Eric S.
Ford Fiesta
04/25/2020
The personal and attention they give each customer. They don't recommend repairs not needed. Honest.
My family (6 drivers) has been coming to Weissman's for many many years. They are honest and fair. If we ever had a problem with some work they did, which was rare, it was fixed/corrected immediately. Our family has always been well taken care of.

RK
Rick K.
Ford LTD Crown Victoria
04/24/2020
Great knowledge
I would recommend Weissman Auto to anyone. They are very knowledgeable about vehicles and can fix just about anything. Friendly. And their prices are fair.

Milwaukee, WI
04/23/2020
Trustworthy, thorough and professional!

SL
Steve L.
Jeep Renegade
04/23/2020
Service is always top priority !
Have been having my cars serviced here for years. I now have family members going for service also. We all live on the south side of Milwaukee, worth the trip.

Thank you!
Stay safe

Jill P.
Scion xB
04/22/2020
Jill P
Checked with me and explained what they were going to do. I really appreciated it.

Dan B.
West Bend, WI
INFINITI G35 Sedan
04/22/2020 Category: Service
Dan said this business did a good job on his vehicle.