Debbie L.
Slinger, WI
12/11/2020
Fixed as expected
I had to have my truck towed in and they quickly called and shared the diagnosis and quickly had it solved. Great service. Recommend to everyone.

Karen M.
Mequon, WI
Honda Civic Coupe
12/10/2020
Weissman Automotive rocks
As always , service was awesome. Always friendly, always helpful.

Debbie L.
Slinger, WI
12/03/2020
I wish I found this service center 35 years ago. They have permanently repaired issues other centers could not. They are always fair and do the job right once. We have now used there services for 5 years and have always been very happy.

Jill P.

Nick G.
Sussex, WI
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
11/28/2020 Category: Service
Nick said he's been a customer there for quite awhile. Always great service. He's very impressed with them.

Brian M.
11/23/2020
No masks
Brought in a vehicle recently for brake work and have no issue with the job, but I was not happy that owner/employee at the counter was not wearing a mask when I dropped off the vehicle and when I picked it up. I don't understand how a place of business, especially one that greets their customers in a very small enclosed area, and interacts with people all day, cannot take this simple precaution to protect their customers.
Rick W. from Weissman Automotive responded on 11/24/2020

Sorry to hear about your negative feedback, we are very sorry that our 4 by 8 foot plexi glass counter divider was not up to your standards, as we take all possible measures to protect ourselves and most importantly our customers.

GD

CL
Cortney L.
Appleton, WI
Auto excellence
Thank you guys so much for all your hard work and hospitality!

NN
Nancy N.
Lexus ES 350
Muffler
We take our vehicles to Weissman. They are thorough; done in a reasonable timeframe. I would recommend them.

CO
Catherine O.
11/17/2020
Adjust posted prices on board
Prices went up for basic oil and filter change but public posted prices are incorrect. At least that is reflected on my bill.

Curt B.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
11/12/2020
The personal communication
The owners are there to explain and get things ✔️ done

BR
Bob R.
11/12/2020
Awesome experience!
I was heading out on a 6 hour trip and had a last minute issue, came in late in the day, I found the last parking spot. I was expecting to be there till closing time, everything exceeded my expectations, from first phone call till I was out the door. I will definitely come back next time I need a mechanic.

SP
Scott P.
Nissan Armada
11/12/2020 Category: Service
Scott said they were very flexible. They got him in and did the work in very good time. They explained things thoroughly.

FH
Foster H.
11/09/2020
Professionalism and cost
Excellent work on fixing my problem and restoring my vehicle.