GB
Gail B.
03/06/2021
Clean friendly environment with mechanics who care
I have dealt with L & S back a few years and have been treated with respect. They are knowledgeable about everything I have
ever needed. I would not hesitate to send my wife or daughter there.

VS
Volker S.
Saturn VUE
03/05/2021
Awesome place
Great service. Great people. Honest reliable.

Stan M.
Honda Ridgeline
03/04/2021
Slow Leak
Felt confident the slow leak in rear tire during cold weather would be fixed. After returning from 40 minute walk saw my vehicle ready to go! A little job for them but a peace of mind to me knowing a nail was removed and plugged. No more looking for tire air in middle of winter.

SR
Sherry R.
03/03/2021
Best service in Germantown!
We regularly take our vehicles to Weissman for maintenance (oil change and tire rotations) and can always rely on them to watch for any wear and tear repairs needed. Not only are they thorough, but I know I can trust them to give me the best advice and reasonable prices for service. Plus, they do it with care and a smile! They are a great family business!

Robert C.
Nissan Maxima
03/03/2021
Convenient location where I live.
My starter went out on my car the technician contacted me and explained the cost associated with replacing the starter the cost was very reasonable. He also explained to me other problems that he noticed and again explain to me what I needed to do to fix the problem. He was friendly and courteous.

Tony M.

Dean H.
Ford Expedition EL
02/25/2021
Great staff.
The staff at Weismann has always been great to work with.

LC
LaDawn C.
Mequon, WI
Hyundai Tucson
02/25/2021
Never call anyone else!
This company is everything you want in service. Friendly, effecient, honest , helpful ,reputable and reasonable pricing.

They will give you the truth and no hogwash. Trust them. Had poor , dishonest experience in other shops previously.

Breath of fresh air to have a place to go without hesitation that puts my car problems and me first.

Sussex, WI
02/23/2021
Lowering springs
I brought my Audi in to have it lowered. They did an excellent job it was done in a very timely manner, and the customer service was great. The staff there is very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this business to friends, and family thank you Weismann

Karen M.
Mequon, WI
Honda Civic Coupe
02/23/2021
Dependable Service
Every time I have a problem with my car, this is where I go. If it is something that has to be taken care of right away, they always manage to make time to take care of it.

Jon K.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/23/2021 Category: Service
Jon said they always do a good job. They did a good job.

Debbie L.
Slinger, WI
02/20/2021
Regular maintenance
Love this work they do, took me 50 years to find a place that cared this much.

PO
Patti O.
Milwaukee, WI
Ford Edge
02/19/2021
Oil change/engine compartment cleaning
I went for an oil change. When they opened my hood they found that rodents had started making a nest and storing food in my engine. They also started chewing through the covering to the wires. Weissman's cleaned all that out and secured the covering to the wires. I was only charged for my oil change even though there was a lot of extra time put in. I love this company. They care about their customers, such rarity in this day!

Mike H.
Audi A3 Sedan
02/19/2021
Karen is always great to work with ......
Karen is always helpful and very knowledgeable ! Rick and Ryan always explain the work that they think needs to be done and are very good at giving you the option on things that may not be as urgent. Everyone at Weissman is a pleasure to work with!

Jim D.
02/17/2021
Friendly, and knowledgeable great service.
Friendly,they know what they are doing, being around as long as they have means something.