BR
Brek R.
Fox Point, WI
Volvo S80
03/28/2020
recommendation from a random stranger brought me here (for Volvo repair)
This S80 was leaking oil--initially, a problem caused by another establishment's straightforward failure to seat the oil cap after a routine oil change, but that mess was mostly resolved, so the new or yet-to-be-detected leak had to be coming from another source. Weissman's figured it out in just an afternoon (the crank case seal), and this was during the COVID-19 lockdown, no less. I am very impressed with the quality and thoroughness and attentiveness of their work.

I wish I knew the name of the older gentleman who had approached me in a grocery store parking lot, a month or so ago, admiring my car. Evidently, he has a car similar to mine. That's who gave me Weissman's card. I would really like to thank him for the reco.

Al M.
Mequon, WI
Mercury Mountaineer
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Al said he has good luck here, everything is done properly, and they are very accommodating.

Jennifer L.
03/24/2020
Wonderful
Weissman Automotive took care of our engine issues after a bad oil change. They helped determine what went wrong and documented everything for us. I’m grateful for their careful expertise.

SR
Sherry R.
03/24/2020
The Best
I always feel confident that everyone at Weissman is taking care me and my car. We entrust all of our vehicles to them for regular maintenance and repairs. They are the best!

Denise C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/23/2020
Caring and Committed to Fix
Hi again, my car was acting up and needed towed to Weissman's of course. They diagnosed it pretty quickly. The alternator. After installing it, though, they needed to replace a sensor that was installed the last visit. No charge...under warranty. Yay. I had problems getting rides to and from work. They helped me. Donovan was so nice...He took me home one night then picked me up from work. Karen is also wonderful with her lovely sunny personality. Ryan explains everything very well. Thank you all so much!

John M.
Jackson, WI
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/20/2020
Friendly, competent, thorough, fair
They assess the problem and give a quote that they stick to. Never higher, sometimes lower. Love going there and I always recommend it to my friends.

Micheal D.
Dodge Charger
03/19/2020
the people who treat you like family
Great local business who strives for the best and taking care of the customers...will continue to be the people who take care of my car...

AJ S.
Chrysler Sebring
03/17/2020
Awesome service!
Karen made my day today, with an unexpected response when I picked up my car from any oil change! Weissman’s rocks!

03/13/2020
Excellent service as always
Weissman has been great every time I go there. Fair and honest.

Cameron S.
Menomonee Falls, WI
03/10/2020
So basically I took my 2003 ford ranger in around September 2019 for a brake line but I ended up having them do the brakes all around. I use my truck for work and needed it done ASAP cause I run a small lawn service. They got me in Thursday “rain day” for me and had everything up and running. Over the last week I noticed my brakes were grabbing weird and pulsating at the pedal. Called them back told them what was going on and again they got me in right away found out it was the hoses from the main line to the calibers that were collapsed causing the issue. I had to pay for the new hoses and labor but they warrantied the pads and rotors thankfully. Great people at the shop. I try to keep my money at local places since I am a local business owner also. They are my good to shop now when I can’t fix something myself and I highly recommend them. Thanks to the Weissman family and their employees for the great work.

03/10/2020
Excellent service I can count on
Have been coming to Weismanns for 15 years. Would not hesitate to recommend them.

Richard B.
Super friendly. Great people
Always accommodating. Anticipates your vehicle’s needs

RT
Rick T.
Mequon, WI
Subaru Crosstrek
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Rick said the staff at this business are very nice and provide quick service.

Chevrolet Monte Carlo
03/07/2020
Auto shop
Awesome friendly service

Amy S.
03/06/2020
Fast service
I was able to get my car in immediately and have it fixed fast. Nice employees, knowledgeable staff