Kurt M.
07/28/2020
Awesome Customer Service, Fair prices
Weissman Automotive goes over and above in providing great service. They have been providing service for my family for over 10 years.

Jackie W.
Ford Edge
07/27/2020
Excellent Service AGAIN!
Friendly, Professional and Timely!
Thank You Weissman Auto for your Excellent service with my Oil Change, tire Rotation and NEW rear breaks!
My car feels like New! I love it! Thank you for the ride to and from my home while my car was being serviced and getting my car back to
Me right on time for me to head into work for the afternoon!
I appreciate All of you for such Excellent Service! Your Team is Great!
Thank you for keeping me safe on the roads with my Ford Edge!

Don M.
07/26/2020
Quick turnaround
First time using them. Price seemed about right.

Denise C.
Menomonee Falls, WI
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/26/2020
Alignment
My boyfriend brought it to my attention that the car was pulling to the right. You balanced and rotated my tires at no charge! Thank you so much!!!!

SK
Shiela K.
Kia Sportage
07/24/2020
Friendly and honest staff.
The mechanic was very thorough with explaining my car trouble and what needed to be done to fix it. Making an appointment was easy and getting my car serviced was quick. I'm very please with Weissman Auto.

AJ S.
Excellent service!
Weismann’s is always very courteous, accommodating, helpful & most of all friendly!
Highly recommend!

ED
Eric D.
Chevrolet Traverse
More Excellent Service
Needed an oil change for my vehicle. Made an appointment, brought the vehicle in, and was in and out in less than 30 minutes. Have been coming to Weissman’s for years, for all our auto care needs. They are friendly and courteous and have helped us out in a pinch many times.

ED
Eric D.
Always prompt, courteous service
Prompt and polite when I needed an emissions test.

Dan B.
Lexus ES 350
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Dan said the staff was very helpful and thorough.

Anna M.
07/21/2020
Great Service!
They take the time to explain what’s going on with your vehicle and offer honest assessments - truly appreciated!

Dean B.
Mercedes-Benz 560SL
07/21/2020
Great people. Great Mechanics.
We have been coming here for over 20 years. Always a great experience.

PO
Patti O.
Milwaukee, WI
07/20/2020
Tie rods/ stabilizer bar / air conditioning unit / rear brakes and an oil change
All work was done and at a very fair price. We love this family business. We won't take our vehicles anywhere else. They are the friendliest group of people you will ever meet.

Cathy S.
Mazda CX-9
07/18/2020
They know us!
We walk in and they know who we are and what we need.

PT
Been going through here for over 25 yrs

John B.
07/16/2020
Weissmans automotive
Friendly and professional service center