Claus M.
Nissan Pathfinder
03/06/2020
Service, great people and professional work!
I've been going there for years. Always great service.

03/05/2020
Still My Favorite Place
I really appreciate the efforts of everyone to save me money, the relatively quick service, and the reasonable prices and honesty. However, ever since the expansion, it seems they are too busy without enough front help! It seems like poor Karen cant keep up, especially not on the personal level we long term customers are used to. But it’s not her fault- Weissman’s needs more front-end help! Took 20 minutes just to get rung out! Other than that, I still love the business and will continue to return, but really need to see better staffing!

GW
Greg W.
03/05/2020
Reliable, efficient, knowledgeable, friendly
My vehicle needed repair. I explained what I thought was the problem, but there were several issues which could cause this problem. They found the cause and we're able to fix the problem promptly. Well done.

Chris B.
Wisconsin
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Chris said he was satisfied with the service and the price.

DK
Debra K.
02/28/2020
Friendly Affordable Honest and Efficient
I love the fact that if they need me to leave the car for the day that they give me a ride home and pick me up when they have completed the repairs.

Milwaukee, WI
Acura RL
02/26/2020
People
Easy communication

John S.
02/24/2020
Quick, honest, professional.
Excellent customer service and fair pricing.

Dan B.
Colgate, WI
02/20/2020
Awesome experience
Did exactly what they said for exactly the amount they quoted.

Always a great family run experience. Customer service is what they do best. Never try to upsell on something that's not necessary.

Melissa R.
02/19/2020
I always go here for vehicle problems and I have always had a great experience with customer service and their work.

TT
Todd T.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/18/2020
Never need to worry if it’s done right.
They will always call to explain your repairs and the possible cost. I’ve been very satisfied with them.

EB
Earl B.
02/18/2020
Very accommodating and friendly
Had an emergency and needed the truck back by the next morning. Called and they said they would try called me 10 mins. before they closed to say it was done.

CO
Catherine O.
02/14/2020
Going the extra mile...
Not only did I get an oil and filter change but I asked if anyone could get my new phone on Bluetooth in my car and within five minutes or less, it got done! Nice and Thanks!

DJ
Deborah J.
Milwaukee, WI
Kia Amanti
02/14/2020
Great work
I have use you guy before with my truck as always super friendly, Rick is alway patience at helping with queation.
My company waste management who I.work for we the employees have been using your for years easy covenant than you be blessed.a

02/13/2020
Good Service
Always happy with the service here.

Ford Flex
02/12/2020
Wheel alignment
Provided great information to help me understand all my options. Gave me great suggestions on how to make my tires last.