TH
Tracy H.
02/16/2021
Friendly and Knowledgeable Staff
I’ve been going to Weissman’s Automotive for years and won’t go anywhere else. The service is outstanding.

PO
Patti O.
Milwaukee, WI
02/16/2021
Wiring replacement
My husbands truck started running rough so we took it to Weissman's. They have done all our repair work for years and we trust them 100%. Turns out it was rodents that made a nest and chewed through the wiring!!! It was fixed and is now running great. We have also got rid of those pesky rodents (we hope).

Melany P.
Excellent Service!
I work down the road from their shop and I couldn’t get my car started. They told me I could just leave them my keys and they handled everything from there. They had it towed for me and were able to get it fixed up the same day. I really appreciated not having to sit around and wait for the tow truck, they made things super easy. Really appreciated the great service! Definitely would recommend!

Menomonee Falls, WI
People I can trust
I'm older woman that knows when something isn't right with my car, even though I know nothing about cars. I stop in with concerns and they do everything to help me, not try to find way to cheat me. Even when busy, they have changed burned out bulb for me without appointment, checked tires, etc. They are awesome.

DN
Derick N.
Milwaukee, WI
Mitsubishi Endeavor
02/12/2021
I have been going to them for long time, so I no they work is good
They have been great to me and family for a long time

David S.
Thiensville, WI
02/11/2021
Ford Fusion repair
Happy to have my car.back. Thanks for the excellent customer service and workmanship.

Bob B.
02/10/2021
They went beyond to correct the problem. Other service shops would have just replaced the faulty part without checking if other problems could occur afterwards.

Kris S.
Hubertus, WI
Another great job.

MK
Mary K.
Mequon, WI
Dodge Avenger
Good work, reasonable cost
I was worried about a check engine light. They got me in next day, diagnosed the problem, fixed it, and fixed a tire that they found a nail in it while they were at it.

Dale M.
Wisconsin
02/10/2021 Category: Service
Dale said they are convenient,. His Mom took her vehicle there last week. She had a nail in a tire, they took a look at it right away and he thought that was great customer service.

CL
Curt L.
02/09/2021
Great attention to detail
The level of customer service is great. Don’t see this service level enough these days

LL
Lori L.
Colgate, WI
02/08/2021
Lori L.
Took car in for an oil change. Very nice personnel. They do a good job. They alerted me to a few things that my car needed. Always pretty reasonable in the past. However, I felt they were a little pricey for a couple of things this time.

Dave B.
Jeep Wagoneer
02/06/2021
Dave Bray’s 2 cents...
I have owned cars since 1978 and lived in 10 cities. I’ve NEVER had such exceptional service and pleasant interactions with any previous Auto service professionals!!

Rick, Karen and Ryan are truly a cut way above any other people I’ve had the privilege of working with on my vehicles!

I most recent experience with Rick and Karen has been getting a 1985 Jeep Wagoneer road worthy again. I don’t know how many different replacement parts Rick tried to get and use and repeatedly was sent parts he couldn’t use?? I do know for sue that the Labor bill for his services was probably 1/3 or less the amount of time and efforts he invested in fixing the old Jeep!! Truly extraordinary people who really care and do things well beyond what they need to do in order to Take Care of the Customers! I cannot fully express my appreciation for their kindness!

02/06/2021
Good and friendly people
Got my running boards on my truck very quickly

02/05/2021
Honest group!
Brought in for squeezing, the said just a loose belt, tightened up, small charge, no parts and sent me on my way!