SALLY B.
07/24/2019
Service and straight talk distinguish this automotive service.
Wells has a reputation for good service. That's why I return again and again. I was referred to them by a satisfied customer.
I know nothing about cars so I put full faith and trust in the advice of Frank and his crew. I haven't been disappointed.

AC
Ashley C.
Mercedes-Benz C43 AMG
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Ashley said the people at the business are accommodating and they make things easy. Raymond has been awesome.

KD
KAREN D.
Jeep Wrangler JK
07/23/2019
Great service, honest and prompt.
Had me bring the cat in for simple check right away, called me with the issue and fixed it in no time. Appreciate their honesty and attention to detail.

Land Rover Range Rover Sport
07/20/2019
Fantastic Service
I was overdue for an oil change on my foreign car and I happened to be driving by Wells Automotive and decided to give them a try instead of taking it to the dealer. They were professional and thorough and contacted me prior to doing any additional work that was required. In addition, they were far less expensive than the dealer and just as effective. I had conversations with several mechanics and even the tow truck driver that happened to be around when I was leaving and they were all friendly and treated me like I was an old friend. I will be using Wells Automotive from now on instead of dealing with the foreign car dealer. Great guys and great service!

Mazda MX-5 Miata
07/19/2019
Concerned Care
Wells automotive was recommended by my AAA roadside assistance tow man. While the weekend got in the way, Wells automotive was able to get back to me the next Monday and gave me a very comprehensive assessment of my car. We were able to converse easily and they promptly faxed the one major issue. While not every issue has been addressed, they are still concerned about a few of them and urged me to address them promptly. That shows that they really care About my car and my well-being too. I couldn’t recommend them more highly.

GS
Gary S.
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Gary said the work was good quality. The employees were honest. He added that has never felt safer driving his vehicle.

JIM G.
Chevrolet
07/17/2019
I am confident my car will always determine what to repair and it will be repaired correctly
I have a muscle car which requires a substantial amount of maintenance. Frank always goes out of his way to accommodate my schedule and complete an excellent repair. He really is familiar with classic cars so when you bring your car in you can be sure he will get the job done!

ANA M.
Nissan Versa Note
07/15/2019
Friendly reliable service
I’ve been taking my car to Wells Automotive for over 2 years now for all maintenance and repair requirements of my vehicle and I am always very satisfied with the quality of their work, the information they provide and always answer all the questions I have to keep my car in optimal state. It’s very easy to make an appointment.

EP
EDDIE P.
07/14/2019
Review
I like the convenience and personal touch. I also appreciate that he remembered me after all those years. The service seems to be good as we.

DOROTHY D.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
07/13/2019
Frank makes it simple and easy. No stress!

NF
NATHANIEL F.
Mercedes-Benz C300
07/11/2019
Best Brakes
Didn’t expect to have that much work needed, but Frank and his team stepped up and got me back on the road under time and (as usual) at a better rate with great service!

Wells Automotive is 5- Stars!!!

BR
BRIDGETTE R.
07/10/2019
I trust Frank and therefore all his workers there. Level of professionalism is so evident
I trust Frank and therefore all his workers. Everyone is professional always. I can depend on everyone working there

07/09/2019
Flat tire
I was in and out within 15mins. Customer service was excellent.

Volvo S60
07/05/2019
Honest and fast
Thanks so much to the Wells team for being honest and fast. I appreciated your looking at my car on the afternoon before the July 4 holiday, and telling me that my car was fine - just needed some cooking fluid.

PP
PETER P.
Land Rover Discovery
07/04/2019
Good new friends to have
We came across these new friends in an emergency situation and they took good care of us. It’s rare for people to do what they promise and charge the lower end of the estimate once the job is completed.