Wes Jackson Automotive Center

Bruce B.
Ford E-250 Super Duty
06/30/2016 Category: Service
Bruce said he had an appointment but the business made him wait for an hour.

SR
great job as always

David C.
Collegeville, PA
06/18/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Mary Sue. She said they are quick and does a very good job.
Keith S. from Wes Jackson Automotive Center responded on 07/19/2016

David,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review on our behalf. We are glad you were happy with our service.

Megan B.
Collegeville, PA
06/18/2016 Category: Service
Megan said she was satisfied with the service. It was not expensive and it was completed quickly.
Keith S. from Wes Jackson Automotive Center responded on 07/19/2016

Megan,

John M.
Ford Fiesta
06/17/2016
Superb Assistance!
We had a very unusual situation that all started with the crazy potholes in the roads around Royersford, and a split tire that occurred after meeting one of those very deep holes! All our attempts to remove the tire from the car completely failed, and a call was made to Wes Jackson. They arranged for an immediate towing service (great gentleman - PronTow), and took care of the problem for us so quickly I was shocked (service that even entailed the purchase of a new tire). They truly understand customer service as they informed us of the status throughout the process, and as usual, we so friendly when we picked the car up. I have used so many car service centers in my area, and have been left feeling like nobody cared. At Wes Jackson, I care, and they let me know it! Great company!!

John,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our behalf. We are glad you were happy with our service and look forward to working with you in the future.

IK
Ira K.
Pontiac G6
06/17/2016
Great Service and Trustworthy
These guys take great care of your car, and, more important, are trustworthy. I take all of my vehicles to these guys. I know if work is not necessary, they won't do it, and they take the time to go over everything with you. If you are in a bind, they will help you out sometimes even without an appointment.

Ira,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our behalf. We are glad you are happy with our service and look forward to working with you in the future.

RD
Russ D.
Gilbertsville, PA
06/14/2016 Category: Service
Russ said they helped and explained things to him. They stuck to the price he was quoted.

Russ,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our behalf. We are glad you were happy with our service.

CD
Connie D.
Pottstown, PA
06/11/2016 Category: Service
Connie said she has been going to the business over 30 years. They are all gracious and will do anything to help. There is nothing bad about them.

Jeff and Michelle M.
Trappe, PA
06/07/2016
Wes Jackson Automotive Center
Wes Jackson has always provided quality work at reasonable rates. I never have a problem scheduling an appointment when I want it and they work in a timely fashion. Having Saturday hours is a plus as well with my hectic weekday schedule. I appreciate that they call first with additional repairs so I can inform them if I would like them done or not. My bill is never a surprise that way, I know what work I am paying for. I would recommend Wes Jackson to anyone who is looking for a reliable automotive center.

Jeff and Michelle,

SR
Selenia and John R.
Perkiomenville, PA
05/27/2016
Oil Change - 20May2016
great!

Selenia and John,

Always a pleasure providing service for you!

FR
Fred R.
Philadelphia, PA
05/25/2016 Category: Service
Fred said the business did what he wanted them to do and it did not take them long. The staff was nice and their personalities were very good.

Fred,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review on our behalf, we are glad you were happy with our service.

Jeffrey D. B.
BMW M3
05/20/2016 Category: Service
Jeffrey said the business did a good job, the staff was kind and they were honest.

Jeffrey,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review on our behalf. We look forward to providing you with quality service and thank you for trusting your vehicle to us.

Jenny C.
Nissan Versa
05/19/2016
Great as always!!
Always fantastic service! Great price and quality!

Jenny,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review on our behalf. We do strive to offer quality service with great pricing. Thanks for trusting us with your vehicle.

Joe And Becky H.
05/19/2016 Category: Service
Becky said this business seems to have good service.

Becky,

Maria D.
Nissan Maxima
05/14/2016 Category: Service
Maria said this business is good.