David L.
Oceanside, CA
10/06/2018
Great Service Again
I've been coming to West Escondido Automotive for over six years! I have always been treated well and the service and repairs have always been top notch, and fairly priced.

Larry B.
Oceanside, CA
Nissan Sentra
10/05/2018
Peace of mind
Having 4 daughters keeping the cars running and safe is almost a full time job. The first hint of Transmission trouble I took my daughter's car for the free Transmission inspection at West Escondido Auto (WEA). I was told by other auto shops once the CVT goes you have to buy a new one. Dennis at WEA inspected checked out on computer and found, change fluid some filters, gasket checked all codes again and I was on my way for around $400. Trust is very important to me West Escondido Auto has mind.

Michael P.
Saturn LW
10/03/2018
engine light
Had service engine light come on , spoke with Dennis on Friday, he plugged in and ran scan nothing initially showed. Made appt. for check on Monday, turned out to be oxygen sensor. He took the time to check first not just " come back on Monday".

BG
Billie G.
Saturn VUE
09/30/2018
Awesome work
I recently took my car in for several repairs and maintenance. Once again I am very pleased with the great job they did. Never had any problem with these guys. Only down side is they are expensive, but you are paying for quality work here and you definitely get it. Will continue to be a loyal customer.

HH
Howard H.
San Marcos, CA
09/29/2018
I trust the service that I receive at this repair facility.
I have been going to this service station for many years, and I have always been pleased with the service .

Kent S.
Nissan Maxima
09/28/2018
Experienced techs.
Great service as usual.

FC
Frankie C.
09/26/2018
Excellent customer service, professional, really nice employees!
What can I say? You are the best! On top of that , I appreciate the honesty, and integrity of this team! Thank you always, for keeping me safe on the road.

San Marcos, CA
Dodge Sprinter
09/23/2018
Years of service here, recommend them.
Have been going here for years for all of our personal vehicles, they have gained our trust. Always polite and they keep us informed of repair status and any changes in the service estimate.

EP
Erika P.
09/16/2018
Friendly staff, quick service.

Valley Center, CA
09/10/2018
The work was completed on time and at the estimated price.

Tani B.
Vista, CA
Nissan Sentra
09/04/2018
consistently great service!
This service was for my '96 Nissan Sentra. It needed an oil change and corrosion removed from the battery terminals. Everything was done as promised, and a few items noted for service at my next visit. I was given a ride to work, and from work. Everything is A-OK.

VG
Vince G.
Ram Pickup
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Vince said he is impressed with the professionalism and the staff are on the ball.

BG
Bradford G.
Carlsbad, CA
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Bradford said the staff are very nice. They kept him informed about the status of his vehicle and the work was done in an efficient manner.

Jacqui G.
San Diego, CA
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Jacqui said she goes regularly because the service is good. She said she once had an issue with one employees attitude but other than that they work really hard to keep her business.

Jeffry B.
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Jeffry said the staff at this facility did very well. They did an excellent job. The boss is very nice and he likes him.