Joe T.
10/09/2020
Curtesy and promptness
Thank you for taking car of my vehicle in such a professional manner. It's nice to see a vehicle repair facility have an abundance of integrity. Again, thanks for stepping up and going the extra mile, in the overall repair of my vehicle.

CI
Cat I.
10/07/2020
Best Customer Service I’ve experienced
From how they answer the phone, to their communication about the details of their work, this place has such impressive customer service. Every employee greeted me genuinely by name. They have a complimentary shuttle service and give AAA membership holders a discount. They explained in detail what they’d be doing to my car and made sure I understood everything I was paying for. I felt like they respected my time and never tried to convince me of extra work. ‘We never put money before people’ is a slogan they definitely abide by. I’ll come back here and I’ll send my friends and family here. Very impressed.

DA
Debra A.
10/07/2020
Honest, caring, hard working. The Best!
My daughter and I moved to Escondido in 2009. I had recently lost my sweet Pops. Among the things I inherited was his 1991 Subaru and I had a 2001 Subaru. I now have a 2012 Toyota Corolla. From the first visit to the most recent visit this week, West Escondido has been a comforting and trusting place. I highly recommend West Escondido Automotive and Transmission. Thank you.

GR
Gregory R.
10/02/2020
Happy Camper
Very happy with the end results.

LW
Leslee W.
Nissan Maxima
09/30/2020
Efficient
Excellent service. Knowledgeable employees.

FR
Frank R.
Fallbrook, CA
09/27/2020
Incredible service
These guys are pros. My Jeep had problems that they fixed that the Jeep dealership couldn't fix.

GE
Gina E.
Land Rover LR4
09/26/2020
Rodents!
My car was brought in for a coolant mystery and wound up being in service for 4 days due to a rodent issue. Aldo was professional, efficient and did a great job of keeping me up to speed on the repair. It was not the service appointment I had planned for but it was much needed and West Escondido Auto did a great job meeting my needs and expectations of what a car maintenance experience should be.

MY
Matthew/Jessica Y.
Jeep Wrangler JK
09/25/2020
Best service
Thanks Aldo, Tim and Matt. You guys are awesome. The work done by the mechanics is always top notch. The service and quality in work is why I continue to come back.

Hyundai Tucson
09/25/2020
Cleaning out what rodents collected in my engine
Everyone at West Escondido Automotive & Transmission were very professional and told me everything that needed to be done to my engine Thanks to everyone at your center

HN
Hung N.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
09/23/2020
Thanks Tim !!
Tim did a Great Job taking care of our issue.
Thanks
Hung Ng

09/23/2020
Not happy
everything is fine but only one thing we are not very happy because when the mechanic service the car he did not use a plastic cover the seat like orther service company cover the seat, so my White seat cover is all black with Grease and dirt on it , if you ask me I am not a satisfied customer..
Thanks
Hung Ng
Brian B. from West Escondido Automotive & Transmission responded on 10/10/2020

Hung,

Your satisfaction is of the highest priority to all of us here at the West Automotive Group, we do apologize for the seat cover being soiled. The Technician did use a cover as we require to prevent this concern, but Unfortunately the cover must have moved and allowed the seat to get soiled. I thank you for allowing us to have your seat covers cleaned for you and returned, they came out beautifully and I hope you are satisfied with our corrective action of this concern. Once again Please accept my apologies for the soiling of the seat and know it is our intention to make things right if something does go wrong. If you have any other concerns, please let me know.    Brian Bowersock

BC
Belle C.
Nissan Murano
09/22/2020
The explanation regarding the requirements was clear. Matt helped me explore options. Timely service, straight forward process. Would recommend to others.

Michelle R.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/22/2020
Integrity!!!
I will never leave West Automotive again!!! I have a Ford and was having issues with it and one of them was a warranty issue so I went to Gosch Ford. When I dropped it off for the warranty issue I asked if they could do an oil change and let them know my truck was loosing power on hills. I took my truck to them for the loss of power issue 3 times, the first 2 times they charged thousands and the problem was still there and the third time they told me I need a new motor and gave me an estimate of thousands more. I decided to get a second opinion and went back to West Automotive. I made my appointment for an oil change and told them about the loss of power. I got a call a few hours later that my engine was covered with oil and dirt and to properly diagnose the problem they would need to power wash the engine and flush the lines so I approved that and when I got the call later that afternoon to let me know what was wrong with my truck I was so glad I went for the second opinion. I did have an oil leak and the line that had the leak was a 27.00 part!!!! Ford NEVER recommended cleaning the engine to properly diagnose, they instantly went to a motor replacement!!!! Since I've had my truck back after being repaired at West Automotive its running like a champ and taking hills like nothing. I'm so thankful to everyone at West Automotive for being so honest and professional and will continue to take my truck to them along with recommending them to my friends. THANK YOU EVERYONE AT WEST AUTOMOTIVE!!!!

RO
Richard O.
09/20/2020
Service fine, but miscommunication
Brought car in for an oil change and other issues were found. I called back shortly after noon and gave permission for the some of the additional items to be fixed. I wasn't told that my car would have to be kept overnight until I received a call back about 2:30 PM. I didn't appreciate being stuck with a choice to rearrange my day or rent a car. Wish I knew up front.
As usual the service was great, which is why I've been coming back.

TD
Tua D.
Nissan Armada
09/15/2020
Good customer relations.
It's been awhile... but I was quickly reminded of why I came back to get my car serviced here at West Automotive. Aldo was a great help! Took my car in after explaining what was to be done. After completion explained how I can remedy the problem myself and that they offered the same service if I didn't have time. So... yeah ... stick with the experts folks. Although I could do it myself, I don't have time... I'm getting all my work done here! Good mechanics, good customer care, good rapport! Thanks guys 👍🏼

Jonathan S.
Jeep Commander
09/10/2020
Great service from beginning to end. My car runs perfect and I have the piece of mind knowing they stand behind their work.