BA
Benjamin A.
07/19/2019
Couldn't be more happier!
It has been a pleasure coming to this automotive shop as always. Tim is gracious and very personable. Explained to me the importance of how and why the replacement of all my fuel injectors are important for my Toyota 4runner's auto health. Dropped off to the shop by a towing truck. Now running well and I'm a happy customer!

NA
Nanci A.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
06/28/2019
Smog test
This is the best auto repair business I have ever found in my 70 year. They are honest !!!

Roxanna S.
Saturn SC2
06/27/2019
Quality with Personable Professionalism!
Knowledgeable, professional, and personable! They understand my needs and deliver quality repairs so that my driving experience continues to be enjoyable as well as useful. The car came back looking and sounding fabulous -- terrific result!

AY
Andrew Y.
06/27/2019
Efficient and knowledgeable.
Took my truck in for smog check------in and out in less than 30 minutes.

CA
Charles A.
Honda Civic del Sol
06/20/2019
Great employes.
I've brought all my vehicles there for smog checks and always received great, courteous service from Chris, who helped me yesterday, and all the entire staff.
Thanks for the good job.

Toyota Pickup
06/17/2019
Factory part?
My Toyota was recently serviced. On my invoice, it is listed that Toyota factory antifreeze was used. I got my vehicle home and checked. There was regular green antifreeze in the cooling system. Factory Toyota coolant is pink/red. Now I have to flush it out and replace. Everything else is fine.
Brian B. from West Escondido Automotive & Transmission responded on 06/18/2019

Tony,

We do want to apologize, I Know Chris reached out to you, the proper coolant was installed in the Vehicle, the wrong coolant part number and description were accidentally invoiced on your invoice, we sincerely apologize for the confusion as this was clearly a mistake on our part.

Don G.
Vista, CA
06/07/2019
the people
everyone takes the time to listen and help

06/03/2019
Quality of work done
First time I picked up my car from service here at WEA it ran better than it had in years
of going to the Toyota dealer and other garages. Not sure how WEA made my car
sun smoother and drive better. Perhaps other places had used slightly okay fitting parts
or something. I keep coming back to WEA for all services. I warn my friends the bill
may be higher than other places but they will be happy with the work done.

Roslyn C.
06/02/2019
This place was great. They took care of my truck the next day and had it ready on the same day. They asked if I had AAA to get an additional discount on already a good price. They offered to do an inspection and let me know what they suggested without any high pressure to get anything else done. Will definitely go back again for my truck needs.

Nissan Frontier
05/24/2019
Honest
Good service. Thorough. Not pushy.

GB
George B.
Chrysler 300M
05/23/2019
PROFESSIONAL SERVICE
Had a problem with our auto, called and talked to Tim about an appointment to check and see what a solution would be. They were able to diagnosis the problem and gave us options for repair. We went with a complete repair of the system. Tim then keep us informed on the progress of the repairs and when we could expect our auto repairs to be completed. Very professional service.

David G.
Acura MDX
05/19/2019
Great customer service.
Chris took care of everything. Transportation was on time and courteous.

AA
Arnold A.
Oceanside, CA
INFINITI G37 Coupe
05/18/2019
Reputable Shop
Reasonable prices and very honest. ever since my shop was closed i’ve been looking for a reputable shop and i truly found a replacement shop for my cars; a beginning of a new relationship.

Craig H.
05/17/2019
Very pleased
Everyone at West Escondido is very friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Dennis in particular was great explaining what my vehicle needed. Fair price, great service. What more could you ask for?

NS
Nancy S.
05/10/2019
Always a pleasure
I've always had a wonderful experience with West Esco A&T... They are always considerate in taking great care for my vehicle. All the staff there are kind and knowledgeable. They also have a new feature of texting issues and recommendations! I think it's great!

Lori M.
05/09/2019
Super happy
They provide fast, professional service. The guys in the office are all friendly and willng to explain what needs to be done and why. Very fair prices.

Bill S.
05/08/2019
Conservative.
I was being lied to and ripped off by Toyota's Maintenance Dept. and went to WEAT for a second opinion and never left. They have solved past issues not that easy to diagnose by the most cost effective way possible. This most recent visit's experience was no different.

FS
Fred S.
04/29/2019
great employees
great customer service ,very knowledgeable

Joe D.
04/19/2019
Professional
Everyone at West Escondido carries themselves professionally and with courtesy. They are clear about the work to be done and when it will be complete. Any changes I get informed immediately. I've been bringing my vehicles to West Escondido Automotive & Transmission for ten years and have never been disappointed by their work.

Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/17/2019
Great Auto Service!
I had my transmission rebuilt here and took it back in for a health check service. They could not get to it right away and gave me a ride home and back. That is just great customer service. I trust the quality of workmanship at WEA.