Craig H.
05/17/2019
Very pleased
Everyone at West Escondido is very friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Dennis in particular was great explaining what my vehicle needed. Fair price, great service. What more could you ask for?

NS
Nancy S.
Valley Center, CA
05/10/2019
Always a pleasure
I've always had a wonderful experience with West Esco A&T... They are always considerate in taking great care for my vehicle. All the staff there are kind and knowledgeable. They also have a new feature of texting issues and recommendations! I think it's great!

Lori M.
05/09/2019
Super happy
They provide fast, professional service. The guys in the office are all friendly and willng to explain what needs to be done and why. Very fair prices.

Bill S.
05/08/2019
Conservative.
I was being lied to and ripped off by Toyota's Maintenance Dept. and went to WEAT for a second opinion and never left. They have solved past issues not that easy to diagnose by the most cost effective way possible. This most recent visit's experience was no different.

FS
Fred S.
04/29/2019
great employees
great customer service ,very knowledgeable

Joe D.
04/19/2019
Professional
Everyone at West Escondido carries themselves professionally and with courtesy. They are clear about the work to be done and when it will be complete. Any changes I get informed immediately. I've been bringing my vehicles to West Escondido Automotive & Transmission for ten years and have never been disappointed by their work.

Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/17/2019
Great Auto Service!
I had my transmission rebuilt here and took it back in for a health check service. They could not get to it right away and gave me a ride home and back. That is just great customer service. I trust the quality of workmanship at WEA.

Bradley B.
Lexus HS 250h
04/11/2019
BETTER THAN THE DEALERSHIP
The title tells it ALL

Dodge Charger
03/27/2019
We received great service and fast repair time from West Escondido Automotive & Transmission. They go over every detail of the what is urgent and what can wait. Easy and painless.

Sue S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/27/2019
The staff know you and care about you and your car
The crew there are great and Leo is a plus for the ride service. Have been a customer for many years and that will continue.

SA
Shawn A.
Fallbrook, CA
Chrysler Crossfire
03/26/2019
These guys are awesome!
Dennis my service rep was friendly, knowledgeable, and patient with my million questions.
These guys did not try to sell me a new transmission like a well known dealership in Temecula . They got to the bottom of the issue and fixed it for a very reasonable price.
You guys rock!

Jim H.
Kia Sportage
03/23/2019
You don’t oversell.
I drive less than 3,000 per year. My 2015 Kia has less than 44,000 miles (purchased a year ago, used, with 42,000 miles on it. The sticker you put on my window said my next service needed to be done at 46,000 miles. I brought it in as it has been almost a year. My question is: considering how few miles I drive,how often does the oil need to be changed? The new sticker on my window says. At 48,000 miles. That will be at least two or three years from now.

LE
LaToya E.
Buick Enclave
03/20/2019
Very Thorough
I brought my 2011 Buick Enclave in for the free 40 point AAA inspection. They were easy to contact and they followed up to confirm the appointment. I was very pleased with the services given by Chris and they offer a 6 month interest free plan or 90 days same as cash. There are many options to choose if you don’t have all the money up front for the services. That’s very convenient. Also, when I walked in the office it was clean and smelled good. It wasn’t like most shops with a tire smell. Thank you Chris and team for all your help.

AW
Anne W.
03/20/2019
These guys are exceptional! They always aim to please and I’m never disappointed. Very professional and friendly. They are honest and truly the best in the business. I will go here for all my auto repairs and oil changes moving forward. Thanks again guys!

Dorothy C.
San Diego, CA
Acura MDX
03/14/2019
Dorothy
Very friendly and efficient service. Tim and other Service Advisors are honest and helpful. I drive 51 miles one way to have my vehicle worked on!

BR
Barbara R.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Lexus ES 350
03/14/2019
West Automotive in West Escondido
Wonderful people. Great job went out of their way to do it in one day. Recommend them for all your auto work!

SG
Sandra G.
03/13/2019
Best car place ever!
Every time I bring in one of our cars it is a positive experience. (Tim is an awesome service rep.) They don't pile on a lot of things that don't need doing. And they always try to provide options when something does need to be repaired so we can make the best decision based on our priorities and our budget. Always feel like I get a good value -- and I can drive away with confidence!

RP
Renee P.
03/12/2019
You Truly Can't Go Wrong Here!
Just walking into their immaculate office and noting the amazing amount of certificates and awards they have EARNED, tells you that you are in the right place! They may be a bit higher priced, but keep in mind they are AAA certified (which is not easy to achieve) and provide a level of service that goes way beyond a standard auto repair shop. They keep up with latest in automotive repair and patiently explain how everything works. They even offered to reprogram all my preset radio stations when I became a bit agitated at having to do this if battery was disconnected. Shuttle service is outstanding and they keep you posted if there is a delay for any reason. They truly go the extra mile. Highly recommend to anyone!

Chevrolet Silverado SS

San Diego, CA
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
03/01/2019
Bug Service
I’m very happy with the service I received. The car runs great, & the service advisories Chris was wonderful.